Ottawa Home Services

Reviews for Ottawa Home Services

L. Doucette
L. Doucette

Furnace Maintenance & Repair

I contacted Ottawa Home Services for a furnace winter maintenance in Nov. 2020 and had to wait several months due to delays caused by COVID. The service person (Pierre ) arrived on January 26 and performed an excellent cleaning and winter tune-up on my furnace. During the service he found that the collector box was leaking. I also told him that the furnace was very noisy and he indicated that it was the blower motor which needed replacing. Pierre followed up with the parts supplier and told me that the parts would be covered under warranty based on the information he was able to provide on my furnace. Pierre acquired the necessary parts and the complete repair was done the next day on January 27. I am extremely satisfied with the maintenance and repairs done on my furnace. Pierre's work was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend Ottawa Home Services to others.

Karl H.
Karl H.

2020 Annual HVAC Service

Just a short note to express my entire satisfaction with the annual service performed on our HVAC system by your rep on September 17, 2020. He has performed a number of services (annual and condensate pump) and was always courteous, informative and recently COVID-19 respectful.
Kudos to OHS for always providing excellent service over the past 10 years! Keep up the good work!
Karl Hinds
103 Kathleen Crescent
Stittsville, Ontario

pohoda20
pohoda20

installation of ductless AC system

We recently had a ductless AC system installed by Ottawa Home Services. Not only are we pleased with the functioning of the Mitsubishi unit, we also wanted to compliment all the employees we dealt with - the office staff, the onsite consultant and the installers. Everyone was punctual, courteous and knowledgeable. Such a pleasure! OHS definitely lives up to the representations on its website and we would recommend OHS without reservation.
Maria and JM

Satisfied long term client in Nepean
Satisfied long term client in Nepean

A / C Maintenance

I’ve been happily having our A / C serviced annually by Ottawa Home Services for approx 12 years. Originally our Carrier A / C was only 3 or 4 yrs old and there were major problems which the original company from whom we purchased it was not able to determine the issue or repair it. Through Carrier I learned of your company who very successfully were able to repair the issue / replace the faulty piece of equipment.
Ever since, I have had our annual maintenance / servicing of our A/ C done by you.
We are always extremely SATISFIED !!
Highly RECOMMEND !!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Quick service even during a pandemic

Our furnace conked out on a chilly April evening during this Coronavirus craziness. Ottawa Home Services responded within minutes and Pierre came to our house, did a quick diagnostic and fixed the problem in no time. We've used Ottawa Home Services on multiple occasions, always with good results

KATHRYN in Goulbourn
KATHRYN in Goulbourn
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pierre rescued our kitten!

We called Ottawa Home Services after a weekend worrying we had a dead kitten in our duct work. Called several companies and could get no assistance. Pierre came out look at the vents and put a camera down the in the ducts and quickly realized the kitten was in the ceiling in the joists. He cut a whole in the ceiling, removed the kitten, took his camera and looked to see if there were any more and there were no more. He is so kind, worked quickly, was really good at what he did and I am so happy my Friend recommended this company. I called at 8 and someone was here in less than and hour and the whole job start to finish was complete by 10:30! I am so pleased with their service and level of professionalism I will recommend this company to everyone I know and will use them again for my heating and A/c needs in the future! Thanks Pierre! Kathryn

Marisa in Ottawa
Marisa in Ottawa

Furnace and A/C maintenance

We've had Ottawa Home Services perform annual maintenance on our furnace and A/C since we've owned our home. They are professional and thorough and offer suggestions and make recommendations to maximize efficiency. The front office confirms appointments going so far as to send a photo and bio of the maintenance tech. I highly recommend OHS.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

AC Service

Excellent service person who was willing to bring a ladder and service the unit on our roof. The service price was reasonable and he was willing to tell me that my unit was still good but approaching replacement age with no pressure to act now at doing that replacement.

Fereidoun in Ottawa
Fereidoun in Ottawa

Furnace repair

We had real problem with our Lennox Furnace ( Engine issue). We a got a short time to wait and the technician, He arrived even earlier the time, He recommended to change the engine, then He left the house to get it, and came back about half hour and replaced it, I was amazed with his speed , knowledge and honesty. His name is Pierre . Thank you Pierre so much for your great job, thanks for what ever you did in such a short time.
I truly appreciate for all you done for us. Keep up the good work my friend. All the best to you.
I definitely recommend this company to family , friends and every one.
Thank you Ottawa Home Services for perfect service.

Jamie & Robin in Nepean
Jamie & Robin in Nepean

Mini Split AC unit for Condo

We chose to go with Ottawa Home Services and Adam C. after receiving 3 quotes for a Mini Split AC unit. They were by far the most professional, maintained great communication during the process and always kept us in the loop as to what was going on. Adam was helpful in determining our needs, did not try to oversell us on a larger unit and continued to be there for us after the install was complete. We would highly recommend Ottawa Home Services and Adam C., to anyone for their Heating and Cooling needs. Great service all around!
Robin & Jamie, Ottawa

More about Ottawa Home Services

Ottawa Home Services is one of Ottawa’s leading residential heating and cooling companies, specializing in the installation, service & maintenance of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers & water heaters. We’re 100% local—our doors are always open. Covering all of Ottawa, from Barrhaven to Cumberland to Kanata. + 24/ 7 Emergency Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?