Ottawa Home Services

Reviews for Ottawa Home Services

KATHRYN in Goulbourn
KATHRYN in Goulbourn
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pierre rescued our kitten!

We called Ottawa Home Services after a weekend worrying we had a dead kitten in our duct work. Called several companies and could get no assistance. Pierre came out look at the vents and put a camera down the in the ducts and quickly realized the kitten was in the ceiling in the joists. He cut a whole in the ceiling, removed the kitten, took his camera and looked to see if there were any more and there were no more. He is so kind, worked quickly, was really good at what he did and I am so happy my Friend recommended this company. I called at 8 and someone was here in less than and hour and the whole job start to finish was complete by 10:30! I am so pleased with their service and level of professionalism I will recommend this company to everyone I know and will use them again for my heating and A/c needs in the future! Thanks Pierre! Kathryn

Marisa in Ottawa
Marisa in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and A/C maintenance

We've had Ottawa Home Services perform annual maintenance on our furnace and A/C since we've owned our home. They are professional and thorough and offer suggestions and make recommendations to maximize efficiency. The front office confirms appointments going so far as to send a photo and bio of the maintenance tech. I highly recommend OHS.

AC Service

Excellent service person who was willing to bring a ladder and service the unit on our roof. The service price was reasonable and he was willing to tell me that my unit was still good but approaching replacement age with no pressure to act now at doing that replacement.

Fereidoun in Ottawa
Fereidoun in Ottawa

Furnace repair

We had real problem with our Lennox Furnace ( Engine issue). We a got a short time to wait and the technician, He arrived even earlier the time, He recommended to change the engine, then He left the house to get it, and came back about half hour and replaced it, I was amazed with his speed , knowledge and honesty. His name is Pierre . Thank you Pierre so much for your great job, thanks for what ever you did in such a short time.
I truly appreciate for all you done for us. Keep up the good work my friend. All the best to you.
I definitely recommend this company to family , friends and every one.
Thank you Ottawa Home Services for perfect service.

Jamie & Robin in Nepean
Jamie & Robin in Nepean

Mini Split AC unit for Condo

We chose to go with Ottawa Home Services and Adam C. after receiving 3 quotes for a Mini Split AC unit. They were by far the most professional, maintained great communication during the process and always kept us in the loop as to what was going on. Adam was helpful in determining our needs, did not try to oversell us on a larger unit and continued to be there for us after the install was complete. We would highly recommend Ottawa Home Services and Adam C., to anyone for their Heating and Cooling needs. Great service all around!
Robin & Jamie, Ottawa

Brian
Brian
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Furnace and AC

I researched and read reviews on HomeStars and then selected 3 companies to obtain quotes for a new high efficiency furnace, AC, Thermostat and Humidifier. I selected Ottawa Home Services partly based upon Adam's approach in reviewing my needs and in providing me with a competitive quote. When making a large purchase decision most have second thoughts as to whether they chose the right company; any second thought that I had disappeared with the arrival of the installers. They arrived on time and proceeded to do an excellent installation of the entire system. I am always impressed when installers use a level to ensure that the components being installed or attached to walls are actually level. Ottawa Home Services also does the registration of the system to ensure that you obtain full manufacturer warranty provisions and registration for any applicable rebates. My personality is such that I do a lot of research prior to making a decision and also have an attention to detail, and would summarize my overall experience with Ottawa Home Services for both the fairness of pricing and quality of workmanship/installation as excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ottawa Home Services to friends and family.

Frashco in Nepean
Frashco in Nepean

Air conditioning

We contacted this company to receive a quote for central air conditioning for our home. The representative was very polite and professional but we did not receive a quote back. I understand if you cannot install the air conditioner but at least get back to us and tell us that so we can continue to look for a company that is willing to help us.

Hello Frashco, We would very much like the opportunity to investigate this but have been unable to trace a contact request for your name. Possible to provide us with your full name or address so we may investigate how it happened you did not get our quote? We do understand you may have gone elsewhere at this point but would still like to see how we missed the opportunity to have you as our customer. Thank you.

Myriam in Nepean
Myriam in Nepean

Hot water tank repair

Pierre gave us an excellent service, fixed our hot water tank within 20 minutes, we had been told that it wasn't repairable by another company. Pierre was very quick and efficient and told us all about our options regarding the purchase or rental of a new tank if we choose to do so in the future. Very satisfied, we will continue to do business with and recommend Ottawa Home Services to our family and friends.

Dave in Carleton Place
Dave in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Professional service

I had been heating my house with oil for approximately 20 years. Oil prices were skyrocketing and it was time for a change, so I called Ottawa home services. Marc set me up with a new propane furnace and a quick date for Installation. There installer Showed up on time with all material needed to do the job including the gas fitting. I was up and running the same day and they even removed and discarded my old furnace. I would highly recommend Ottawa Home Services

More about Ottawa Home Services

Ottawa Home Services is one of Ottawa’s leading residential heating and cooling companies, specializing in the installation, service & maintenance of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers & water heaters. We’re 100% local—our doors are always open. Covering all of Ottawa, from Barrhaven to Cumberland to Kanata. + 24/ 7 Emergency Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?