Ottawa Home Services

Reviews for Ottawa Home Services

Jamie & Robin in Nepean
Jamie & Robin in Nepean

Mini Split AC unit for Condo

We chose to go with Ottawa Home Services and Adam C. after receiving 3 quotes for a Mini Split AC unit. They were by far the most professional, maintained great communication during the process and always kept us in the loop as to what was going on. Adam was helpful in determining our needs, did not try to oversell us on a larger unit and continued to be there for us after the install was complete. We would highly recommend Ottawa Home Services and Adam C., to anyone for their Heating and Cooling needs. Great service all around!
Robin & Jamie, Ottawa

Brian
Brian
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Furnace and AC

I researched and read reviews on HomeStars and then selected 3 companies to obtain quotes for a new high efficiency furnace, AC, Thermostat and Humidifier. I selected Ottawa Home Services partly based upon Adam's approach in reviewing my needs and in providing me with a competitive quote. When making a large purchase decision most have second thoughts as to whether they chose the right company; any second thought that I had disappeared with the arrival of the installers. They arrived on time and proceeded to do an excellent installation of the entire system. I am always impressed when installers use a level to ensure that the components being installed or attached to walls are actually level. Ottawa Home Services also does the registration of the system to ensure that you obtain full manufacturer warranty provisions and registration for any applicable rebates. My personality is such that I do a lot of research prior to making a decision and also have an attention to detail, and would summarize my overall experience with Ottawa Home Services for both the fairness of pricing and quality of workmanship/installation as excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ottawa Home Services to friends and family.

Frashco in Nepean
Frashco in Nepean

Air conditioning

We contacted this company to receive a quote for central air conditioning for our home. The representative was very polite and professional but we did not receive a quote back. I understand if you cannot install the air conditioner but at least get back to us and tell us that so we can continue to look for a company that is willing to help us.

Hello Frashco, We would very much like the opportunity to investigate this but have been unable to trace a contact request for your name. Possible to provide us with your full name or address so we may investigate how it happened you did not get our quote? We do understand you may have gone elsewhere at this point but would still like to see how we missed the opportunity to have you as our customer. Thank you.

Myriam in Nepean
Myriam in Nepean

Hot water tank repair

Pierre gave us an excellent service, fixed our hot water tank within 20 minutes, we had been told that it wasn't repairable by another company. Pierre was very quick and efficient and told us all about our options regarding the purchase or rental of a new tank if we choose to do so in the future. Very satisfied, we will continue to do business with and recommend Ottawa Home Services to our family and friends.

Dave in Carleton Place
Dave in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Professional service

I had been heating my house with oil for approximately 20 years. Oil prices were skyrocketing and it was time for a change, so I called Ottawa home services. Marc set me up with a new propane furnace and a quick date for Installation. There installer Showed up on time with all material needed to do the job including the gas fitting. I was up and running the same day and they even removed and discarded my old furnace. I would highly recommend Ottawa Home Services

Su-Kim in Ottawa
Su-Kim in Ottawa

Fast, Responsive Service

Thank you again for the fast, reliable service. This is the second time I have called Ottawa Home Services to service a broken furnace, and I would recommend your company to anyone. The dispatcher told me she would have to squeeze me in after I called to report no heat this morning. I was expecting to have to wait most of the day when she told me this because your crews were so busy due to the very cold weather. It was a nice surprise when Clayton called to say he was on his way within 2 hours of me making the call and he showed up earlier then his ETA as well. Clayton took care of the problem asap, took the time to answer all of my questions (not just about my furnace, but about my AC as well) and left all in a neat and tidy state. I will definitely be calling again if I ever need service for my furnace or AC! - Su-Kim

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Good professional service

I needed a new gas furnace in a townhouse condo, replacing the mid-efficiency with a high-efficiency. Adam did a great job reviewing the options and listening to my requirements (I needed a good reliable direct vent furnace, but wasn't interested in paying for a premium model). Clayton and team were quick, clean and efficient in getting it installed with minimal disruption. They even reduced the bill when they realized the existing thermostat wire was still good. Would recommend them again.

Alain P. in Ottawa
Alain P. in Ottawa

Service

Just to say that I am very impressed with the quality of service from your company. There was an email confirmation of the appointment for the servicing of my A/C; your technician Kris. S called me to apologize for being 40 minutes behind schedule and check if that was ok with me; he got here at the revised time, was curteous and very professional. It is not often that I get to compliment a company these days for the care they provide.

Alain P.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New furnace, service to air conditioning unit and annual maintenance

I have been dealing with this company for years.
I have always been impressed by their service personnel their efficiency, polite attitudes, and the quality of their training and work.
They have installed new two new furnaces over the years and a new air conditioner for me they maintain these spring and fall and are always quick to attend if I have a problem of any kind.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

More about Ottawa Home Services

Ottawa Home Services is one of Ottawa’s leading residential heating and cooling companies, specializing in the installation, service & maintenance of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers & water heaters. We’re 100% local—our doors are always open. Covering all of Ottawa, from Barrhaven to Cumberland to Kanata. + 24/ 7 Emergency Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?