Ottawa Home Services

Reviews for Ottawa Home Services

Ravi
Ravi

Great service

I have been a client of OHS for many years now. I rent a tankless hot water unit and have my high efficiency furnace and air conditioner serviced annually. The OHS technician always arrives on time and does a great job. I highly recommend them!

Lepage in Ottawa
Lepage in Ottawa

Fantastic Service

We requested a quote for a new central air system and they got back to us very promptly and with the best price. They also provided us with the most information to make an informed decision. Upon arrival for installation, they made sure to keep the house clean by rolling out red carpets everywhere they were going to be walking. They were friendly, fast, efficient and clean. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for HVAC services.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

water heater rental

We have just recently changed rental heating companies. The team of Clayton and Brad come to see us today to change our water heater. They were prompt with their starting time and extremely clean. We basically had no additional cleaning up to do after they left. If this is any indication of what we can expect in service than without any hesitation I would not only recommend Ottawa Home Services but say "Thank you" to the two qualified installers.

JMoore in Ottawa
JMoore in Ottawa

A/C Repair

I had my central A/C inspected and repaired by Clayton of Ottawa Home Services today. He was on-time, friendly and extremely helpful. When you're unfamiliar with A/Cs you're really at the mercy of the technician. I felt like he was honest and provided me with the most economical solution to my central A/C. The repair was quick and successful. I would ask for his services again and would recommend Ottawa Home Services to friends and family.

Caroline in Ottawa

613-829-9700
9 Antares Drive
Ottawa
K2E 7V5

I had a GeneralAire humidifier installed last winter by Reliance. Although brand new, it has never worked very well. This month, it packed it in completely. Of course, it waited until it was out of warranty. I decided to try a different company to fix it so called Ottawa Home Services. Pierre came the next day. He arrived in the window of time I'd booked and phoned beforehand to say he was on his way. He diagnosed the problem quickly, a broken solenoid valve, and had the part on hand. When it was fixed, I could hear the water running through it like I never had before, even when it was new. With it set in the same place as before, the humidity in the house rocketed up so fast, I had to turn it down. Pierre said he'd had to replace a few solenoid valves on newer humidifiers so he wondered if perhaps there'd been a bad batch at some point. I wish someone from Reliance had wondered about that last year while it was still under warranty!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Repair

Our furnace stopped during the cold spell. The technician, Pierre, was excellent. He patiently and thoroughly explained the problems/solutions to me and quickly fixed the furnace. I would not hesitate to recommend Ottawa Home Services.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Maintenance

Our furnace was serviced by Pierre. He took the time to explain his findings and make recommendations that best suited our needs. As always, very pleased with the service from this company.

mdro from Ottawa
mdro from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Humidifier repair

Pierre, the OHS technician, came to diagnose and repair our furnace humidifier. He had to replace a valve, which he did during the same visit. As usual (he handles our regular maintenance visits on all our heating and cooling equipment), his service was very efficient and professional. Thanks Pierre!

Brad in Ottawa
Brad in Ottawa

Furnace, Fireplace, and AC

I had my entire house done by Ottawa Home Services this fall and everything went great. They did my Furnace, Fireplace, and AC. They scheduled it right when I needed it and were able to perform all the work. They also went above and beyond to make sure I was happy when I wanted a different remote for the fireplace. It is also worth noting that they handle all the energy rebates on your behalf so that it is stress free. The main guy I was working with (Wayne) always got back to me right away with all of my questions and continually followed up to make sure I was satisfied with everything. They also worked hard to fit within my budget. 10/10 would highly recommend.

Lewis in Ottawa
Lewis in Ottawa

Furnace service

Very happy with this company...bought a furnace, humidifier and air cleaner through them. They are very responsive to concerns and provide good customer service. I've been using them for eight years now.

More about Ottawa Home Services

Ottawa Home Services is one of Ottawa’s leading residential heating and cooling companies, specializing in the installation, service & maintenance of furnaces, air conditioners, boilers & water heaters. We’re 100% local—our doors are always open. Covering all of Ottawa, from Barrhaven to Cumberland to Kanata. + 24/ 7 Emergency Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?