Alex Barron Flooring Contractor Ltd

Cammy Gao from Vancouver
Cammy Gao from Vancouver
4 reviews University Endowment Area, BC

Flooring & Carpeting

I have used Alex Barron Flooring Contractor Ltd a few times now for our business. Alex is very professional, courteous and thorough when it comes to his work. I enjoy working with Alex and his team because they stand by their word and do exactly what they say they are going to. I would recommend them to any of my clients. Thanks Alex!

Evana Fock in Langley
Evana Fock in Langley
10 reviews Langley, BC

Carpet Installation

Alex was very professional and knowledgeable in his field. He finished all the measurements in a day and was able to come up with estimates for 5 different types of carpeting and had many colors for me to choose from. He knew the goods and bads of each type of carpet and explained them to me carefully so I could make an informed decision. Overall I am very happy that Alex Barron came to do my carpet.