One Stop Fireplace Shop

BBQ Equipment & Service
128 Grantham Avenue South St Catharines ON
HomeStars  >  BBQ Equipment & Service in Saint Catherines  >  One Stop Fireplace Shop

Reviews for One Stop Fireplace Shop

superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
13 reviews St. Catharines, ON

fireplace install

We were in the market for a fireplace and I was told about this great store. I went to the store not really knowing what I was looking for and I left with one beautiful fireplace ordered. Installation took place the following week and was accomplished without a hitch. These guys are true professionals and took the time to explain the maintenance procedures to me as I am a first time fireplace owner.

Tony in St.Catharines
Tony in St.Catharines
4 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Gas Fireplace install

Service from showroom to final installation was excellent! The installer took the time to make sure everything was done right and then explained everything when he was finished. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this company. We've had several relatives who have had similar experiences with The One Stop Fireplace Shop.