Appliance Service By Dependable Appliances

Steve from Kingston
Steve from Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Warranty Repair

Owner took exception when I called him to request his technicians return to complete an outstanding warranty repair. He complained to me that he only gets paid for one call for warranty repairs and that he was going to be losing money. When I told him that wasn't my problem, and that I just wanted my appliance fixed, he called me an (expletive) and told me he wouldn't be sending his technician back. My dishwasher still leaks, and I feel disrespected like I have never been before. Call Dependable if you want to be cursed at, but not if you want your appliances fixed.

Kevin in Kingston
Kevin in Kingston
1 review KINGSTON, ON

Service on a 5 year old fridge

Very dissatisfied with the level of service from this place. Sent a tech twice to fix the problem. They could not fix it and wanted to charge us for "THEIR" time.