AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Sandra in Mississauga
1 review ,

My furnace stopped working over the weekend. I didn't know who to call and I got Air Heating Plus from the manufacturer's website. Renato showed up exactly when he said he would. He was efficient, courteous and did everything within his power to keep my costs down. I would recommend him without reservation.

Mike Lombardi
1 review ,

I do believe that, airheating plus is the best company on installation,friendly,understandable,very co-operative.
their price was the lowest on any other comperitors I called in.
the installation was completed and tested without any problems.

George Cardoso
1 review ,

I was reffered to Renato of Air Heating Plus and when I contacted him and explained what I needed he was there very promptly. He estimated what was needed for the job and gave me the price to have the job done. I had already called a few different contractors for the same job but were all much higher in price. I was kinda skeptical because of the difference in the price but because he was reffered I took the chance. Well I was pleased that I took that chance with him because he did a super job and with the great service came the saving. I would strongly recommend Renato from Air Heating Plus anytime without any worries.

Jorgen Eskil
1 review North York, ON

I both my house in September 2007 and we were doing some major renovations. In November 2007 I was shopping for a new high efficiency furnace and new air conditioner for the house. AirHeatingPlus gave me the best price for the same product and services that other companies were offering us. Right after the phone conversation company’s representative showed on my property as agreed and gave me a free estimate and written quote. AirHeatingPlus offer was the lowest price out of all the contractors/companies I have called.
I decided to award my business to these guys and I did not regret. The time, the product, and the workmanship were superb. After they have finished all the work they cleaned the place after them. It was like nobody was there just five minutes ago. Nice and clean. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who needs HVAC services for their homes. Quick, reliable, honest and fair priced company.

Jorgen Eskil, North York

Stephan T
1 review ,

Stephan from Mississauga Our previous Heating Company spent a total of 20 minutes doing contract maintenance.We now know that there was no service.It took your Technician over 11/2 hours just to clean the unit.He did everything that needed to be done and should have been done for 2 years,We were very pleased with the work,profesionalisam and knowledge displayed by your Service Technician.We are so glad we switched to your company.Best wishes to AirHeatingPlus.Thanks for taking good care of us.Your employees are always prompt,courteous and professionals.

Ingeborg Tadic Etobicoke
1 review ,

Great job on the installation!Your price was considerably lower than several other competitors for a better product(Lennox).Others were charging extra for programmable thermostat too,we saved about 400.00 on our heating bill so far this year our only regret is that we did not change the furnace sooner.Your Safety and Efficiency Agreement Membership was a great idea.It has saved us almost 500.00 this year alone and it allowed us to sleep at night knowing our epuipment is a 100% safe.

Jessica - Pickering
1 review ,

Unbelievable, quick and efficient work carried out by professionals who work hard to ensure that their customers are happy. We called them in the morning and they arrived that afternoon to complete a project that would have otherwise taken many hours if not days. And the costs are so affordable and definitely competitive. They even beat the lowest price I had found and then reduced it further.
I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Job Price

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd