AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

JJ in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We endured two cold winters in our house and decided to do the home efficiency audit in order to make improvements. The previous home owners said the existing furnace was replaced in 2000. We have been experiencing cold air blowing out of the heat vents and it was consuming a lot of energy. I met Renato at my parent's house when they needed their furnace replaced in December 2008 and any question I had, I felt comfortable with his answers. He paid a visit to check our furnace and made recommendations for a replacement. I found his pricing to be very competitive and he wasn't trying to pressure sell to me. When we had the new furnace installed, his helper was also very polite and when he was done he showed me all the work they did and explained how the new furnace works. He also explained that the previous furnace failed due to improper piping and he made the necessary repairs in order to avoid this problem in the future. He also recommended to get a better water heater, which was great advice we have followed. I felt we treated fairly and honestly. Renato is very passionate about his trade, and conveys everything that he knows. We highly recommend him!!

Emilio in Mississauga

Renato from Air Heating Plus came in and replaced our old furnance, did a fantastic job, very professional, clean, explained about different furnances made it easy for us to make a decision.
Extremely happy with their services would recommend to every one.

RobEtobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Renato fixed our six year old Goodman furnace over the holidays in Etoicoke on a cold winter morning. The service was very fast and the price was reasonable. Thanks Renato! I highly recommend AirHeating Plus!

Senka in Brampton

Our 15 year old furnace was making the most awful noise and we knew that it was time to change it. We had to turn the furnace off because the noise was unbearable. When Renato found out we had no heating he immediately rescheduled his appointments and came to the rescue. He and his workers were courteous, effecient and, better yet, cleaned everything up before they left. Thank you Renato!

David in Mississauga

I called Renato around 5pm on New Year's Day when my 17yr old furnace died. He showed up less than an hour later to take a look and go over the options for having the furnace replaced. He was very staight forward and gave honest options on the best furnace for my situation. The next day at 10am he and showed up with the new furnace and had everything installed, cleaned up and working within 4hrs. He even took the time to show me the warranty and product info on the manufacturers website. It was a great experience dealing with this company and I will be sure to call them again for any future HVAC work on my fireplace or aging CAC.

Mario from Bolton

I called Renato at about 10h00am and he was here at lunch time which is very fast. My heating system was down and he was able to find the problem quickly. It was due to a poor maintenance from my part and Renato took time to show me the things to verify for the future. He went even beyond that in changing the condensate filter ( filter was partially blocked and badly installed from previous owner...). Renato is very dynamic and it shows. I will call him again in the future without hesitation if I have other issues related to this ac/heater system !

JS, Bloor & Christie

Our 10-year old furnace was making a loud rattling sound, and Renato fit us in on a very cold and busy Saturday before Christmas. He was completely honest -- advising us not to replace the exhaust fan (good money after bad, and the problem was a nuisance but not dangerous), and managing to eliminate the rattle (for now) with some minor adjustments. When it comes time to replace the furnace, we will be calling Renato! Highly recommended!

Kasgar in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Before calling Air Heating Plus I had received two other quotes for the replacement of the furnace and the duct work. Given that my house is a small bungalow with a completely open and unfinished basement,it was a straight forward job with no obstructions. The first two quotes were suspiciously high and the estimators never asked me any questions as to how I wanted the duct work configured or how the return air ducts would be improved over what existed. No explanations were given as to how they were going to do the work.
When I called Renato I was speaking to the proprietor of the business and the technician, not the sales person. He planned to come over the next day and when he was running 10 minutes late he called me before hand to let me know. He spent some time looking over the the house and asking me pertinent questions as to what my needs were and gave me a very reasonable estimate for the replacement of the furnace with a new high efficiency and new duct work.
The work was started on the day that he promised and was completed on time. We had some disagreement on some of the duct work but Renato addressed my concerns and also modified the gas lines and valves because they were not up to HVAC building codes. He did this without trying to charge extra and showed his concern for safe installation practices.
After the installation I noticed how much quieter the furnace was and the heating and air conditioning temperatures became more even. However there was a minor glitch with the thermostat a month into the heating season and Renato came over right away and rectified the problem.
It is always great when when renovations go smoothly but contractors reveal more about their integrity when problems arise. In this respect Renato has proven his integrity and that he wants to build a business on reputation and fairness to his customers.

Doug, Avenue/Lawrence
2 reviews North York, ON

We recently moved to an older house, and needed a furnace inspection before winter.
Renato, was on time, personable and very helpful. Not only did he check the furnace, but also, changed the humidifier filter, which appears to have never been changed, and found and fixed a gas leak on the hot water tank.
This guy is reliable and good value. We’ll call him again.

Dong at Mississauga

Renato did a wonderful job. He cares for his customer. He saved us lots of money and he is a problem solver.

He and Samac came in on time , did a very nice work and cleaned up afterwards. He is super friendly and knowledgeable. His work and price are the best. The furnace is good and have 10-year parts and 5- year labor warranty. The extended warranty to cover another 5 years is also nice for only about 80$.

He went extra mile to make customers satisfied. When he discovered my chimney problem during installation, he spent time helping us finding the best solutions. He came the next day and worked with the chimney guy on our behalf. With his help, we were able to promptly fix the issue without paying a fortune.

We love his work and he is a great guy! AirHeatingPlus is the best.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd