MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

RogerJ in Newmarket
RogerJ in Newmarket

Replacement of Furnace and AC

Renato and Derek took the time to carefully recommend a system suited to our needs. They were courteous, professional and meticulous in their work. They came and finished on time and installed as agreed with no surprises. They covered the working area well and cleaned up completely. In all, a very pleasant experience. Enjoying our new system and happy that our trust was so well placed.

Leaky Furnace

416-889-6344
Mississauga L4Y 3G2
Mississauga
L4Y 3G2

My furnace was leaking water and I called Renato for a repair quote. After explaining the issue, Renato immediately knew what the problem was. He said instead of coming to my house to fix the problem, he would walk me through the steps to fix it myself, free of charge. After sending him a photo of the furnace, he called right back to walk me through the steps to fix the problem. Within minutes, the problem was resolved. It is difficult to find a contractor who is honest and professional. I am very amazed by Renato's honesty and professionalism. I will definitely call him for future HVAC repairs. I would recommend Renato to anyone requiring HVAC services. Thank you again!

Thanks again

Leaky Furnace

My furnace was leaking water and I called Renato to get a quote for a repair. He immediately knew what the problem was and instead of him coming to my place and charge me for the repair, he helped me fixed the problem over the phone. He asked me to send him a photo and he called back right away to instruct me how to fix the problem step by step. Within minutes, the problem was solved. It is extremely hard to find honest and professional contractors for home repairs. I'm absolutely amazed with Renato for his honesty and professionalism. I will call him for any future HVAC repairs. I would definitely recommend Renato. Thank you again!!!

Kathy in Mississauga
Kathy in Mississauga

Excellent

We used Renato for the first time over 4 yrs ago to repair the AC and were very happy with his service, so when the A/C died a month ago, we called him. Within a week we had a new Armstrong A/C installed and it is cooling the house perfectly. Absolutely recommend!
Thank you....Kathy and Paul

Thank you for nice review.Renato andcrue

EmilM in North york
EmilM in North york

Best HVAC contractor!

Best contractor I've used so far!

Renato is very professional and friendly thus making all communications very easy and effective. His team installed a couple of years ago an HRV that work amazing!

Last Friday I called Renato cause my air conditioning was not working... Renato came on Tuesday morning and now my family can enjoy the indoor!

After a couple of discussions and options presented, I chose to install a new Armstrong unit. Renato recommended and I trust him. He always maintains and supports his customers and this is what loyalty means to me.

All his jobs are clean, professional, fast and as agreed. Never a negative word to say. Trust on both sides! We behave like friends and that's how all contracting relationships should be!

When you work with them you will feel valued and will not regret calling Renato!

Look no further! I fully recommend this contractor! Please feel free to contact me directly if more information is required.

Thank you again for nice review. We are here to help custumer like you.

George
George

Excellent service

I just bought a new house and I wanted to replace the furnace, the AC, and the water heater because they were pretty old and inefficient. I called Renato because he is the best. He recommended installing the AC on the ground and far from the back of the house so we would hear less noise. He came at a short notice because I needed to get everything done before my tenants got into the basement appartment. He finished the job in one day and as always everything was perfect.
I would recommend Renato to everyone because he is fast, reliable, knowledgeable, and I know that he was going to recommend what is best for me and my family and for the budget I have.

Gennadiy from Toronto
Gennadiy from Toronto

Excellent service as usual

Recently Renato installed a new air conditioner in my house. Great job as usual! He is definitely the best. I have been his client for many years and I recommend him to anyone who asks. Whenever I have a problem with heating and air conditioner I call him and he responses promptly.

Sasha in Vaughan
Sasha in Vaughan

HVAC and Furnace Repair

416-889-6344
Mississauga L4Y 3G2
Mississauga
L4Y 3G2

I had the pleasure of meeting Renato who came to my home immediately to help with a furnace that failed. He was prompt, polite and very knowledgeable. Renato provided options and ultimately went over and above to get the required parts to fix the issue right away, the same day. He is a true professional who is great at what he does, and takes the time to walk you through understanding and options. Thank you Renato, I will be using your services going forward and will recommend your work to my family and friends.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Excellent Service

Woke up with no furnace. Called Air Heating Plus and talked with Renato. Great guy. He got me to check a few things and then rushed over. Turns out we needed to replace our 24 year old furnace. Renato had the new furnace and a team at the house in an hour to start the installation. A couple of hours later...everything’s up and running. Such a great experience. Thanks Renato, I can see why you get great Homestar reviews.

Jamie from York
Jamie from York

Unbelievable Service

Renato is the best. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. He is prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, tidy and fast. Had my furnace issue diagnosed and a full installation done in a matter of hours. He provided great advice and recommendations all the way along. He will be my go to from now on.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd