Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Mississauga ON L4Y 3G2

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Superb service from Air Heating Plus installing Humidifier

I would like to say my utmost appreciation for the job done by Air Heating Plus installing the humidifier for me last week. I called for service and they came the next day. The job done is clean, efficient and also help to rewire the thermostat to the right position compare to the old one. I surely recommend Air Heating Plus to my families and friends going forward. Thank you.

Jenny M in Toronto
Jenny M in Toronto

Thermostat Installation

I called Renato yesterday morning and even with this hectic weather he showed up only one hour after. He worked quickly and efficiently, before I knew it, the job was done. I am fully satisfied with his services and will continue on to recommend Air Heating Plus LTD.

Annoyed home owner of Primont
Annoyed home owner of Primont
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Issue

Furnace was broken and was calling around for services. No one seems to be available, including Renato. However, he was genuinely making a conscious effort to help over the phone. He attempted to problem solve through various methods and called back multiple times to check up. Unfortunately, furnace still not working, but I was impressed with Renato's effort to help despite not being able to come. For that I commend him for his service. Thank you again.

thank you very much for nice review so you solve you problem today

Jason from Vaughan
Jason from Vaughan

furnace and AC replacement

I called Renato because I needed my furnace replaced on new years eve on short notice. He responded right away with a visit and provided me with options. He also gave me advice on how to stay warm while waiting for the installation since everything was closed on new years day. His team was punctual, clean and efficient. What was really impressive is when there is a small issue with the install he came immediately - it was later found to be a defective part which was also replaced immediately. So far so good; i've already recommended him to my colleagues.

Update: I recently had Renato replace my AC since he did such a great job with my furnace install. He is super flexible and clean. He responds instantly if you have any questions. He goes above and beyond - I feel I could call him in the future and he would help out where he could. Highly recommended for this upcoming AC season!

Thank you for nice review.Thanks again

Bagrat
Bagrat

New furnace

Renato did an excellent job on a very short notice installing new furnace. ( old one stopped working).he cam in early Sunday morning for diagnostics and two days later I had a new one.iwould definitely recommend him.

Furnace repair

I called Renato after seeing the Homestars review. He came quickly and after diagnosing the problem with our furnace, gave us options on how to deal with it. He was very honest and I trusted his advice. He took the time to explain things to me and did not seem in a rush. I would definitely call Renato the next time we have a furnace issue, he was wonderful!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped blowing heat last week and the house became very cold. I called Renato who was very attentive to the situation and was at my door with 90 minutes. He quickly discovered what the issue was and had the parts on-hand to fix the issue.
Thank you Renato!

Andrew shelling in Toronto
Andrew shelling in Toronto

Furnace Installation

I saw Renato's reviews on Homestars and called him for the job. He answered quickly and arranged a date. He arrived on time, was clean and efficient. Really friendly and welcoming man; he assured me of all my questions and concerns. Over all it was an extremely well-done job and am definitely recommending this company to all who require the services provided.

Thank you sir for nice review custumer like you is our priority

Hanndyy
Hanndyy

Poor workmanship and Shady! Beware of Sam & Renato!

Did a yearlong whole house reno, working with 35+ trades. This will be the ONLY bad review I write for poor workmanship. I had engaged Renato and Sam to install my furnace/ac, water tank as well as redoing the entire duct work system. I would NEVER recommend anyone let Renato or Sam close to your HVAC system.
Issues were
1. Poor workmanship. Everything was poorly done and main Duct Registers were not securely attached. I had to refuse payment
2. Incorrectly installed plenum. They put in SEVEN duct runs direct into the plenum with no dampers. A big no-no. 1 of them was installed below the AC coil meaning there would never be cold air passing through that duct. See pics.
3. Agreed to install my water tank but didn’t even know how to install Plex/ cooper water lines into the water tank!!!! Unreal. Had to get my GC to do the water hook up.
4. Extremely shady business tactics. Upon finishing the work; they would call me separately with two different prices; both of which was not what we agreed on. Worst is that I have video of them standing on my porch calling me separately knowingly quoting different prices. SHADY!!!

I ended up getting a second company in to redo a lot of the work they did. All the contractors who came in to assess the work were shocked on Renato/ Sams poor workmanship. Many told me I should let Lennox know of the extremely poor workmanship such that they are de-listed as authorized dealers (not sure if they are even authorized).

Also attaching pics of work Renato did vs work my second contractor did as a quality comparison. You'll know which ones were done by Renato/Sam.

Message me through Homestars if you want to discuss in detailed why I would not ever use Renato for HVAC work or see the communications.

Dear Mr Brain.I apologize that you feel the need to write a review about us regarding our services,however we completed your requested services at that time.I am glad you have found someone who you think that is better than us and who did the job to your liking.Again we follow print that your HVAC enginiring make and we are clean.Have a wonderful winter

Quick response and repair time with great service

Renato, was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. He was at my place in under an hour and was just as quick to identify and fix my furnace. Extra touches such as also being able to service my gas fireplace and a follow up call to ensure the furnace was running properly were much appreciated.

than you for nice review

More about Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd