MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

furnice repair

My furnice started to make noise, and I called Renato to look at it. He came the same day and found a problem with the motor bearing. The next day he brought the new motor and installed it. The problem was fixed fast and professionally, and I even got a bonus - a new filter for a humidifyer. I would definitely recommend Renato and his company for a furnace repair. Thank you!

Lisa  from Mississauga
Lisa from Mississauga

Renato is fabulous

He was so professional, on time, and provided us with a good quote for adding a humidifier to our existing furnace and had it completed in the same day! You won’t regret using this guy - he is wonderful!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Thermostat Installation

Air heating plus was extremly efficient, called them the previous night, showed up as promised right the next day. Very pleased with their services. Came in today to install new thermostat and everything is going smoothly, never been better.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Humidifier Install

416-889-6344
Mississauga L4Y 3G2
Mississauga
L4Y 3G2

Renato asked for pictures of the furnace and the old humidifier and provided a quote quickly. He was very responsive and in to do the work fast. He showed up on time, and was efficient in the removal and new install. He removed the old unit and left the space very clean. He took the time to explain the proper use and maintenance of the the new unit. We are very happy.

Joe Randle from Toronto
Joe Randle from Toronto

Furnace servicing

Renato was very responsive and was able to take a look at my furnace within 24 hours of calling him. He's extremely knowledgeable about furnaces, air conditioning, and overall troubleshooting, and offered plenty of helpful insights the optimal setup for my duct system. I would highly recommend Renato for objective, expert advice and for fair and reasonable pricing.

shane in North York
shane in North York

Extraordinary Quick and Professional Service

I called Ronaldo on a Saturday monring. Initially he said he could make it the next day (Sunday). When I called back he said send me my address and I can come right away.

He showed up at my door in less than an hour. He changed the capacitor in the AC unit and was in and our in less than 20 minutes. AC is working again and I'm a happy camper on a hot day. He even cleaned out my furnace while he was here.

Would highly recommend for fast efficient service.

cassandrah_16 in Toronto
cassandrah_16 in Toronto
1 review , ON

a/c repair

416-889-6344
Mississauga L4Y 3G2
Mississauga
L4Y 3G2

Came in the day after we called and fixed the unit with in 30 minutes. Was very helpful- gave us some tips to help maintain the unit and extend the units life span.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Air Conditioner Replacement

I had Air Heating Plus replace an old Air Conditioner at our rental property. Renato is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. His work is clean and professional. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Claudia in Mississauga
Claudia in Mississauga

Fixed air conditioner

I called them last weekend and Renato called me right back. He came over the next day and fixed my ac at a fair price. He didn’t try and gouge me and in fact, told me that any additional major repairs wouldn’t be worth fixing. I have my new ac guy! Would definitely recommend.

Russ and Barb
Russ and Barb

Thermostat replaced

On June 28th, during a stretch of very hot days, my thermostat wasn’t working properly.

I called Air Heating Plus Ltd and spoke with a gentleman. I described the problem and asked if he could install a new thermostat for me.

Within a half hour, as promised, he arrived at my home.

The serviceman was polite, pleasant and professional. He had the replacement thermostat installed quickly and without problem.

I would use this company again and would also recommend to it to others.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd