Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Mississauga L4Y 3G2 Mississauga ON L4Y 3G2

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Koush
Koush

Humidifer Installation

Renato and his team were very helpful. I spoke with him on the phone and he arrived onsite about an hour later. They promptly installed a new humidifier and walked me through the maintenance process. He also called me off hours to answers some additional questions I had. I would describe Air Heating Plus to be a courteous, professional and knowledgeable company.

Thank you sir pleasure to serve you.Call me when you ready for those filter when i promise you.Thanks again

EmilM in North york
EmilM in North york

So friendly and knowledgeable!

Called Renato since I had heating issues with my furnace and he responded immediately. I was even more impressed that he showed up later that day to check it out. He really is the best and knows his products. in a couple of minutes my system was up and running!

My HRV that he installed few years ago started some ice buildup on one of the big pipes (even if it is insulated) and he advised to run it for 20-30 minutes every week to exchange the air. And that solved the problem!

Don't even bother looking somewhere else! Renato is the one to call for all your HVAC jobs! Very honest and professional! He is going to be the BFF of your HVAC system!

Roch in Brampton
Roch in Brampton

Furnace Replacement

Renato was great! Came by the next day after our call and laid out our choices very clearly with no pressure. The furnace went in that afternoon - he and his team had to run the vents across to the driveway side of our old semi and they did a tidy job with no mess at the end. Very impressed. The furnace is working great - we're having him back in the spring to deal with the AC. Can easily recommend him to anyone looking to get their job done promptly, professionally and without up-sell pressures. Renato is super friendly and honest. Thanks guys!!

Mstefani  in Maple
Mstefani in Maple

Humidifier

I called Renato to install a new hunidifier at my house. Renato was upfront with all necessary parts I would need as well as cost. A very professionally job done on the install. I would definitely refer him to family and friends.

Humidifier Repair

Had a great experience with Airheatingplus Ltd. Had an issue with my humidifier 2 years ago and contacted this company because of the great reviews they have on Homestars. Renato came the same day and replaced my humidifier. Today I was replacing my humidifier filter and suspected there was an issue with the water connection. Contacted Renato and he was kind enough to walk me through the steps over the phone to verify everything was working fine. Great customer service!

Than you again for nice review.We are always there for custumer like you.

Private User reviews , ON

Furnace pump

In the midst of the a bitter cold with many companies occupied with bigger ticket service calls, Renato came to our rescue. He diagnosed and repaired our broken furnace water pump. Also, he looked at the rest of my furnace and discovered another problem, a broken humidifier. I whole heartedly recommend his company and level of service.

X2iQcutwKZeatN3 in Etobicoke
X2iQcutwKZeatN3 in Etobicoke

Reliable and timely

Renato installed a new fireplace and a steam humidifier in my home. He showed up on time and finished the job quickly and professionally. He always shows up very fast whenever I have an issue with any of the products he installed previously for me (furnace and A/C).

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Superb service from Air Heating Plus installing Humidifier

I would like to say my utmost appreciation for the job done by Air Heating Plus installing the humidifier for me last week. I called for service and they came the next day. The job done is clean, efficient and also help to rewire the thermostat to the right position compare to the old one. I surely recommend Air Heating Plus to my families and friends going forward. Thank you.

Jenny M in Toronto
Jenny M in Toronto

Thermostat Installation

I called Renato yesterday morning and even with this hectic weather he showed up only one hour after. He worked quickly and efficiently, before I knew it, the job was done. I am fully satisfied with his services and will continue on to recommend Air Heating Plus LTD.

Annoyed home owner of Primont
Annoyed home owner of Primont
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Issue

Furnace was broken and was calling around for services. No one seems to be available, including Renato. However, he was genuinely making a conscious effort to help over the phone. He attempted to problem solve through various methods and called back multiple times to check up. Unfortunately, furnace still not working, but I was impressed with Renato's effort to help despite not being able to come. For that I commend him for his service. Thank you again.

thank you very much for nice review so you solve you problem today

More about Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd