AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Jeremy Pasma from Etobicoke

Our AC stopped working recently and Renato was very quick onsite to assess. He reviewed several options for repair or replacement and was very straightforward in answering our questions. He was able to source a crew almost immediately to do the work.

While on site, Renato noticed some other work completed by contractors that wasn't up to code. He went above and beyond to make us happy with the new AC but also went the extra mile to ensure our home and family was safe. He also offered a fair price compared to others we spoke to. Thanks Renato!

Frances in Toronto

These guys were GREAT! Attentive, great follow up, made great recommendation, professional. The install team were respectful clean - no complaints what so ever. Every service business could take lessons from these guys. Would recommend to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you very much for nice review enjoy cooling with your Ductlles ac

Kat's Metal in Woodstock

They are the best. I called Renato took the call in the morning. He was heading out for the days work but he came over to check out my AC.

It need to be replaced, he gave me a Sunday morning to replace the AC which was great, as others were saying 4 to 10 days. He called me again later in the day and said he might be able to do it the same day at 6 pm. he called me again and said he would be there at 4:30.

They were great did all the work in about 2 1/2 hours. cleaned up nicely and the work is the best I have seen nice and clean. Others have worked on the AC before and tape and silicon all over the place.

These guys are the ones to call if you want to see how the pros do it.

The price was great, Will use them again and will recommend them to anyone that needs AC/Heating work.

Thanks again Renato enjoying a cool house again.

jason in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

I had water leaking from my furnace. I reached out to AirHeatingPlus and Renato called me within a minute of my post and he was at my house bright and early the next morning. Service was fast, friendly and efficient. The price was good too. Couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. Highly recommended!

bigdaddyhame in Toronto

Renato took care of our needs! The install was prompt, on-time and went smoothly. We are very pleased with our new AC! We are happy to recommend Air Heating Plus to everyone.

Nina from Toronto

Renato has now installed air conditioners for me on two properties. He is very reliable and helpful, and his prices are very competitive. I would highly recommend him, and have referred friends to him. Some of the best service I've encountered in 15 years of owning homes.

Victor Moses in Mississauga

Amazingly fast service!!
Our furnace broke down in the middle of the night in February. When we woke up the house was freezing cold. We called AirHeatingplus at 6 am and Renato was at my house by 8:30 am. He gave us a few furnace options to choose from and after settling on the price he went straight to work. Our new furnace was installed by 2:30pm!
I am so happy that the experience was a pleasant one. Great service, fast and affordable!! Thanks Renato!

Job Price

thanks again for for nice rewievRenato and crue

I had my unfinished basement finished and needed some quick repairs and alterations to the HVAC piping. I called a couple of other contractors (including my basement finishers) and either got little help or unreasonable prices. In my first conversation with, He jumped right on it, knew exactly what I needed and was very reasonably priced. I was especially impressed with his approach of doing the job right first time while also being cost conscious. He also got the job completed well ahead of required time. To top it off, he took some extra time at the end of the job to walk through my basement with me and provide several extremely valuable tips on efficiency improvements and proper maintenance to save me future headache and money. I would absolutely recommend Renato and Air Heating Plus and definitely plan on using them again.

Job Price

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NICE REVIEW.

Rob from Toronto

Woke up one morning, no heat! Called Air Heating Plus to come diagnose the issue, Renato gets it back to working, but gives me a heads up that my furnace is probably on its last legs and probably only has a couple years left, and awesomely gives me a rough estimate of what kind of price a replacement furnace would be, and what king of operation would happen, but without any kind of pressure.

Fast forward 2 years later, furnace starts being unreliable, so I call Renato back, he confirms it at the end of its life, goes over the options, gives me some pros and cons, addresses my concerns, and the next morning before i can start making coffee, he's installing my new furnace. -- Thanks Renato!

Krish in Brampton

Renato is a true professional who knows what he does and most importantly, understands the urgency of the situation. I knew he was getting my business the moment I spoke to him.

Our furnace stopped working all of a sudden on Friday night. He knew exactly what the problem was when I called him on Saturday and the part that would be required to fix the problem. The problem was that the vent motor of the furnace was not moving freely and was preventing the furnace from starting up.

I had called at least 3 other "Best of 2016" HVAC contractors from HomeStars but none of them showed any urgency or clarity of thought in diagnosing the problem. It was like they were doing you a favor by answering your call.

Renato, on the other hand, was quick and direct. He told me that he could only acquire the part by Monday morning as it was the weekend and the stores were closed. Fortunately, temperatures outside were not bad and we could do without a furnace for a day or two.

However, he managed to procure the part the next morning and came to fix the furnace right away! Not only did he come earlier than he promised, he also gave us valuable tips on how to maintain the furnace. He did not have to, but he went out of his way to clean the flame sensor of the furnace to avoid any problems in the future and helped us fire up our fireplace.

I will definitely go with him for any of our future furnace/ air conditioning needs and will recommend him to all my friends and family members. He really does care about saving your money. It is hard to find people like him these days.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR CUSTUMER LIKE YOU IS OUR PRIORITY.thanks Renato

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd