AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Brampton owner in Brampton

Our 20 year old furnace decided to call it quits during the recent cold snap. Our AC contractor no longer does residential so, after checking out the Homestar reviews, I decided to give Air Heating Plus a call. Renato came over within an hour and after checking out the furnace, we agreed that repair would not be worth it. Renato gave me some options for a new furnace, along with the pros and cons for each one. Renato and his crew came by the next morning and had the old furnace replaced in less than three hours. They were courteous, fast, and did not leave any mess. Renato was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, and he was a real pleasure to do business with. Thanks Renato!

Thank you very much sir for posted nice review for us .Enjoy your holiday

Janitha in Toronto

Hello everyone, Dec 2, 2017 I had our furnace replaced, there was nothing wrong with it but it was 33 years old. We received a quote from 3 other companies and felt comfortable with Renato and glad we selected them. After receiving the quote there was no pushing to get the job. After our selection, Renato was prompt making all arrangements and was communicated to us. Arrived on time, completed the job to the tee, cleaned up the mess. Complete professional job. I will come back here to post review of on maintenance. Very happy with the service and our Armstrong two stage furnace runs very smooth and quiet. Thanks for Renato and his team for job well done.

Thank you very much to select us custumer like you is alveys priority

LohKey

My 6 year old furnace had some water/condensate leakage - I was referred to Renato who promptly confirmed I still had warranty coverage. Service was arranged the next day - he was on time as promised and the work was professionally done. He even noticed and took care of some minor items on the gas fittings - well done.

shaunb in Westwood

I contacted AirHeating Plus and was immediately provided with the necessary information and pricing to make an informed decision. The company is knowledgeable about all things HVAC and recommended a humidifier that would suit my needs. In fact, the humidifier model they recommended was less in price than the one I called to inquire about. The humidifier brand was the same but he informed me that it was not necessary to purchase the higher model based on the specs of my home. The pricing is competitive and the service is stellar. In fact, the technician not only replaced my humidifier in a timely and clean manner, but also noticed a leak around the furnace -- which he repaired at no charge! Overall great experience. Great technician, great service, competitive price and clean job! Not much more you can ask for. Thanks AirHeatingPlus.

Sue from Markham

Renato of Air Heating Plus was the last of 3 estimates we got to move our ducts, but was by far the first we would recommend!
Super impressed with the knowledge and confidence Matt had when he came in to provide an estimate. Even more than that was his great personality :)
They did an amazing job of moving our duct work and went above and beyond our expectations, and they did it in a very short period of time.
Truly professionals in their field and we would HIGHLY recommend Air Heating Plus for anyone looking to do any duct work.
Many thanks to the guys at Air Heating Plus!

Sue

We found Renato's company on Homestars and after getting a few quotes decided to go with his company, Air Heating Plus. As we take these reviews seriously we waited a full year of using the products before reviewing. I can say that we are extremely pleased with the American Standard Furnace and A/C that Renato recommended and installed. He matched our requirements with the perfect products.
We have experienced a full summer and winter of use with total satisfaction.
We enjoyed working with Renato from our first meeting. He is knowledgeable, authentic, friendly and trustworthy.. a good guy. No upselling. We can say with confidence that his service and products are A++

E. Starke
2 reviews Stirling, ON

Renato has been dealing with our furnace for several years. He calls us to remind us that he's coming which is really convenient because we would forget. This time we needed a new thermostat which he had in his van and then installed it for us for just an additional $125 all in. Very pleasant man with a lot of integrity.

Than you very much to posted small review for us.

David Brady from Mississauga

Called him urgently, we were without AC for 2 days coz couldn't get a hold of regular guy, also a top rated operator here. Renato immediately picked up, showed up 10 mins later, fixed the problem within 20mins, AC back on and working perfectly. And beyond friendly too. Will use him again and again. Highly recommend!

Thanks Sir for posting nice review

Subrina in Toronto

Renata was such a pleasure to deal with! He came back and was always available when I reached out to him! He put the customers concerns ahead of his own! Thank you for your excellent service and quick and efficient work!

Gerry Van D in Mississauga

I call Renato every year before winter, to bring me an air filter and do a tuneup to the furnace. Last year he found a crack in my heat exchanger, which could have killed the entire family due to Carbon Monoxide.

This year I called not only to do the tuneup, but because the furnace would not start when I turned it on in the morning (it has been so cold overnight - even in early September).

He was here in 20 minutes, found the problem pretty much instantly (a venting motor had fried - probably from me switching the thermostat instead of letting it naturally cycle).

Renato has saved me a lot of grief over the last 10 years. He consistently gives me good advice. Appreciate it.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd