AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Amelio in Toronto
Amelio in Toronto

Excellent Service, Strongly Recommend

The fan in my Payne air conditioner stopped working Friday evening.
I made a request on Home Stars and received a call from Renato for an appointment within a minute. Renato came on the weekend and worked in the rain. He unscrewed the panel and instantly knew the issue and showed me the problem, failed compressor. Within 15 minutes my air conditioner was up an running.

Renato was very friendly and professional. I strongly recommend the services of Air Heating Plus, Ltd. for anyone who has a broken air conditioner unit.

Thank you very much for nice review.

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Amazing Service

The fan in my outdoor A/C unit stopped turning some time during the night. I called Air Heating Plus at 8:00am and Renato was at my house by 9:00! Very friendly and professional, Renato changed the capacitor and got my unit up and running. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for nice rewiev. Renato

Mireille in Mississauga
Mireille in Mississauga

Air conditioner repair

AC stopped working. Called AirHeatingPlus.
Renato was very pleasant on the phone, asked relevant questions and came to my house within a few hours. He was able to identify the problem (capacitor needed replacing) and fixed right away.
Very thorough, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
I will definitely use again for AC and furnace maintenance.

M in Mississauga
M in Mississauga

Air Conditioner fixed

AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.
416-889-6344
Mississauga L4Y 3G2
Mississauga
L4Y 3G2

We had a problem with our air conditioner recently. Called Renato and he came the next day. Checked our AC and fixed the problem. We love Renato because he is honest, very responsive, knowledgeable and price is reasonable. He is a pleasure to deal with. He explained what needs to be done and proposed a solution for the future. Definitely recommend him and AirHeating Plus. We will call on him next time when we purchase a new AC.

Thank you again for posted nice review for us.All the best.Renato

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Awesome service

Our AC unit stopped blowing cold air on Friday, Renato answered the phone on Friday evening (of a long weekend!) and helped troubleshoot the problem. He offered some suggestions and told us he would come the next morning since he was going to be in the area. Renato was very personable, honest and thorough. He keeps his vehicle well stocked so he had the part which needed to be replaced. His service call fee was reasonable ($80) and I paid less than I was expecting to pay. Thank you Renato for coming out on a long weekend! We will definitely use them again.

RogerJ in Newmarket
RogerJ in Newmarket

Replacement of Furnace and AC

Renato and Derek took the time to carefully recommend a system suited to our needs. They were courteous, professional and meticulous in their work. They came and finished on time and installed as agreed with no surprises. They covered the working area well and cleaned up completely. In all, a very pleasant experience. Enjoying our new system and happy that our trust was so well placed.

Leaky Furnace

My furnace was leaking water and I called Renato for a repair quote. After explaining the issue, Renato immediately knew what the problem was. He said instead of coming to my house to fix the problem, he would walk me through the steps to fix it myself, free of charge. After sending him a photo of the furnace, he called right back to walk me through the steps to fix the problem. Within minutes, the problem was resolved. It is difficult to find a contractor who is honest and professional. I am very amazed by Renato's honesty and professionalism. I will definitely call him for future HVAC repairs. I would recommend Renato to anyone requiring HVAC services. Thank you again!

Thanks again

Leaky Furnace

My furnace was leaking water and I called Renato to get a quote for a repair. He immediately knew what the problem was and instead of him coming to my place and charge me for the repair, he helped me fixed the problem over the phone. He asked me to send him a photo and he called back right away to instruct me how to fix the problem step by step. Within minutes, the problem was solved. It is extremely hard to find honest and professional contractors for home repairs. I'm absolutely amazed with Renato for his honesty and professionalism. I will call him for any future HVAC repairs. I would definitely recommend Renato. Thank you again!!!

Kathy in Mississauga
Kathy in Mississauga

Excellent

We used Renato for the first time over 4 yrs ago to repair the AC and were very happy with his service, so when the A/C died a month ago, we called him. Within a week we had a new Armstrong A/C installed and it is cooling the house perfectly. Absolutely recommend!
Thank you....Kathy and Paul

Thank you for nice review.Renato andcrue

EmilM in North york
EmilM in North york

Best HVAC contractor!

Best contractor I've used so far!

Renato is very professional and friendly thus making all communications very easy and effective. His team installed a couple of years ago an HRV that work amazing!

Last Friday I called Renato cause my air conditioning was not working... Renato came on Tuesday morning and now my family can enjoy the indoor!

After a couple of discussions and options presented, I chose to install a new Armstrong unit. Renato recommended and I trust him. He always maintains and supports his customers and this is what loyalty means to me.

All his jobs are clean, professional, fast and as agreed. Never a negative word to say. Trust on both sides! We behave like friends and that's how all contracting relationships should be!

When you work with them you will feel valued and will not regret calling Renato!

Look no further! I fully recommend this contractor! Please feel free to contact me directly if more information is required.

Thank you again for nice review. We are here to help custumer like you.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd