AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WILLIAM MARTIN in Toronto
WILLIAM MARTIN in Toronto

Replace furnace

There should be an app called Renaldo. But I doubt it could be better, more convenient or more efficient than the real thing. We called him when a routine servicing indicated we had the dreaded cracked heat exchanger and were being red tagged. He was over the next day, evaluated the situation, and was able to replace the ailing furnace within 24 hours. The whole process took about three hours. It was on time, on budget, cleanly done. No muss, no fuss.
He earned his ten out of ten. It really was a 12.

muktha from Mississauga
muktha from Mississauga

New Humidifier

Renato owns Air Heating Plus and as the owner he cares about customer service. He was responsive getting back to me quickly, came in a reasonable time frame (this was not an emergency), helped to keep my costs down. He completed the work quickly, left no mess. I am so glad that I have found his company and would recommend him highly to my family and friends.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Furnace replacement

Just had my furnace replaced by Renato this weekend. He was always quick to respond, gave recommendations and had good prices. Also, my furnace was at a rental property. Renato was excellent about scheduling with the tenant while keeping me informed about the work and cost. Don't hesitate to hire him. I would use him again for any future projects without hesitation.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

I recently had my furnace replaced by Renato and his team. I was very impressed with all aspects of the service. His first visit to my house was for an emergency call on a frigid January Saturday afternoon. I had never contacted Renato before, but he showed up promptly and went out of his way to give us a quick solution to our problem, ensuring we had heat that day. A few days later I realized that my entire furnace would need to be replaced to ensure a reliable heat supply. I spoke with Renato who provided multiple options and even advised me of alternatives from other vendors. He was not pushy and was always available to answer my many questions and provide recommendations. After evaluating several other vendors, I eventually decided to go with Renato based on his knowledge, price and especially his great attitude. At all times I was treated with the utmost respect and he showed genuine concern in providing me with a complete solution to my problem. Once I awarded the job to Renato, he wasted no time in completing the installation only 2 days later. The actual installation took only a few hours and he made sure my house was left clean once the job was done. He even paid me a free visit the next day to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the job (and dropped off a year's supply of furnace filters as an added bonus). He also helped me install and configure my new smart thermostat and was very knowledgeable about this new technology. I highly recommend AirHeatingPlus to anyone requiring service to or replacement of their heating system.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Great Service

We had a Gas furnace breakdown during the cold stretch and I called Renato and he responded immediately and after reviewing the problem and weighing in all the options including the costs I decided to go with a new furnace which he installed within 24 hours.
Excellent customer service and prompt response to calls is what impressed me.

Margaret from Mississauga in Mississauga
Margaret from Mississauga in Mississauga

Reanimation in the fall and instalation after New Year

We bought a townhouse with horribly old windows and a not very good furnace. After the first winter, we thought that our concrete structure and bad windows caused our low temperatures during season of 2016-17. This fall we decided to check the furnace. Renato helped us in a matter of a few hours, but he warned us that this furnace was not going to last. He was right. He gave us a detailed quote for the furnace+installation and patiently explained the procedures with gov. grants and timelines.
Just in the middle of the lowest temperatures, our furnace started to give up completely. Renato stayed in touch with us through this entire time.
Finally, Jan. 10 was the day for the installation of the new furnace. Renato did an excellent job with his team. He called us this week to check how everything is working and make sure that our grant applications are good to go. I reported ;) back that we have never been warmer in our new house as we were this last few days.
The most amaizing part of Renato's service was the fact that he stayed in touch through the entire process so we felt supported and safe despite of our obvious predicament. Now, we are not worry about our heating and cooling our house because we found a brilliant professional and carying human being. Thank you so much for your HELP!!!!
Margaret and Family

chrisjwales in Toronto
chrisjwales in Toronto

Maintenance of Old Furnace, Installation of New Furnce

Renato did a great job for us over the holidays. The extreme cold weather caused our old furnace to begin acting up. Renato responded quickly and was at our house within hours to help solve the issue. Eventually I decided it was time to take the furnace off of "life support" and get a new furnace.

Renato helped right-size the job and had his team on site with a brand new furnace within 2 business days. The job took about 4 hours and the team was clean and professional.

In addition, we were given a ton of additional service that we didn't expect, including over the phone instructions on how to solve some heating problems with the old furnace, corrections on some past work that was done in our house, and a rebate form sent in on our behalf.

We're very satisfied customers.

Amin T. from Oakville
Amin T. from Oakville

New Furnace

Once again Renato helped us in the nick of time. We called him on the weekend before Christmas. Our old furnace was acting up. Renato came to our house first thing in the morning and inspected the furnace. After hearing the pros and cons we decided to install a new furnace. Renato and his crew installed the new furnace on the same day. They were very professional and courteous. We are very happy with the end result.
This is the second house that we have used Renato’s services. He has been looking after our heating and AC needs for over 5 years and we are very happy with his service and strongly recommend him.

Brampton owner in Brampton
Brampton owner in Brampton

Furnace replacement

Our 20 year old furnace decided to call it quits during the recent cold snap. Our AC contractor no longer does residential so, after checking out the Homestar reviews, I decided to give Air Heating Plus a call. Renato came over within an hour and after checking out the furnace, we agreed that repair would not be worth it. Renato gave me some options for a new furnace, along with the pros and cons for each one. Renato and his crew came by the next morning and had the old furnace replaced in less than three hours. They were courteous, fast, and did not leave any mess. Renato was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, and he was a real pleasure to do business with. Thanks Renato!

Thank you very much sir for posted nice review for us .Enjoy your holiday

Janitha in Toronto
Janitha in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

Hello everyone, Dec 2, 2017 I had our furnace replaced, there was nothing wrong with it but it was 33 years old. We received a quote from 3 other companies and felt comfortable with Renato and glad we selected them. After receiving the quote there was no pushing to get the job. After our selection, Renato was prompt making all arrangements and was communicated to us. Arrived on time, completed the job to the tee, cleaned up the mess. Complete professional job. I will come back here to post review of on maintenance. Very happy with the service and our Armstrong two stage furnace runs very smooth and quiet. Thanks for Renato and his team for job well done.

Thank you very much to select us custumer like you is alveys priority

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd