Toronto ON M6H 2X3

Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control

Suraj Arora
Suraj Arora

bed bugs elimination

We had found a few bed bugs in one of our bed and called several places to check the rates, service guarantee,way to eliminate the bugs etc and I found Waheed Ahmad of Pesticon a very professional in his approach. He is highly qualified, knowledgeable person. He knows his job,he did thorough job in all our rooms including the basement and guaranteed his job and assured us if ever we see a bug in our house within next 12 months he will repeat the treatment free of charge. we are very much satisfied by his work ethics and wish him good luck.

jevaugn
jevaugn
1 review Monsey, NY

bed bugs control

Me and my roommate got bites & we were been told from our doctor that this is bed bug bites.. We call several exterminotors but we found Mr Ahmed sounds more professional & honest.. We decided to go with Pesticon Pest Control We are proud to be serviced by Mr Ahmed We strongly reccomend this company to who ever has pest problems excellent job

Zain in Downtown Toronto
Zain in Downtown Toronto

bedbugs extermination

We came back from new york a month ago.At one day we wake up and got surprised by several bites.My wife got the same bites.We call on different companies .We decided to go with Pesticon pest control.We are satisfied and recommend this company who ever got the pest problems .Such a incredible service.For me 10 rating is nothing the quality of service they provide.Call them with worry free service Thank.

Termite Infestation

I highly recommend Ahmed's service for pest control. A friend of mine referred me to his service and the results were amazing. I havent had any problems in over a year. I thank him for keeping my house free of bugs.

Terry Dawood
Terry Dawood
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Pest control

This co.was fast and effective doing the job on site.friendly and profetional service and we recomand this company who ever need the pest control service.pesticon pest controlis simply the best

Mathew
Mathew
1 review Scarborough, ON

bed bugs

I was having this problem for long time we called different companies but they way pesticon pest control MR Ahmed gave the answers we decided to go with Pesticon pest control.We are 100% satisfied and recommend Mr ahmed to every one who needs pest control professionals head soft to you ahmed.Thanks for such great service with perfection.

Nabeel in Mississauga
Nabeel in Mississauga

Ants

Pesticon has been outstanding. There pest control maintenance plan has been great. The only problem with ants we've ever had was the time we moved to a new address. They honored our commitment and took care of the ants for us - they were gone in one treatment. They are timely, professional and I would reccommend them to anyone. Thank you Pesticon, for keeping my house free of pests.

sandy (scaborough)
sandy (scaborough)
1 review Como, CO

Pest control-insect removal

I highly recommend Pesticon to any home owner who is having problems with pests in their home. The guy was really professional and on time and careful. The job was done in an effective timely manner.

virk
virk
1 review ,

CARPENTER ANTS

we are living in brampton and have the problems of carpenter ants we call different companies for the extermination but we find the knowledge AHMED got being the Entomolgists satify us and gave answer.
When he come to provide the service since more than year we did not have any ants problem thanks ahmed .We recomend Pesticon pest control if you need the service and quality Go with PESTICON PEST CONTROL.

Archdekin Alex
Archdekin Alex

Pesticon Pest Control

I had bed bugs in every where in my house.I got his number through a friend once he came and spray my entire household all the bed bugs left I will recommend his company to every one around my neighbours having same problems Ahmed is relly exceptional.

Alex Archdekin

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.