Pesticon Pest Control

mother in Etobicoke
mother in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

pest control- bed bugs

My son's apartment became infested with bed bugs. I called Pesticon to get rid of the bed bugs. Pesticon responded before all other companies I called. I was able to make an app't promptly within a couple of days. The man who came to spray was ver professional and sprayed the apartment with a minimum of mess. He gave good advice and was discreet. Since my son sometimes sleeps over at my place I noticed that the bedroom my son uses also had some bedbugs. The man also came to my home and sprayed the bedroom and hallway with little inconvenience to me. He was most accommodating and I cannot say enough good things about this company. I would without reservation highly recommend Pesticon to anyone who has a pest control problem. Pesticon is the best!

Jimmmy
Jimmmy
1 review ,

Entire house

I hired Pestcon controlled the bugs in one property and referred Pestcon to several people. Ahmad has done a good job for both myself and others I know.

He is very professional, excellent services, and customer satisfied.

AndyP in Clarcson
AndyP in Clarcson

Rodent control

Needed help with rodents. Pesticon was there within 4 hrs of my call, and i am rodent free for the last 12 months. Excellent, fast and reliable with warranty! Recommended to many friends, and would recommend again.

Sean & Dylan Provencher
Sean & Dylan Provencher
1 review East York, ON

multiple referrals for home pest inspections

I am a realtor working for RE/MAX Hallmark (416 699 9292) and I have hired Pesticon on behalf of many of my clients always sure to have happy reviews and reliable results.
I have also used Pesticons services personally and I have never had to call them back because of the exceptional work.

Erick
Erick

Bugs control

One of my friend ( Jerry) refer me to use this company for pest control services . The service i got was exceptionaly good and the way the folow up was great. i am 100% satisfied and recomend this company is the best out there>

Hi Erick thanks for such a glowing review. We always here to help ( Pesticon team )

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.

PMRA approved products.
Pest Control Services, Fumigation, Termite Inspection, Termite Control, Free estimates.
Government approved products.
Customized Pest Control
Pest Control,Termites Inspection and treatment,Licensed in Fumigation,Mosquito and Bitting Flies.
2005
Money Back Guarantee
cheques, credit cards, cash
Structure Exterminator, Fumigation Exterminator, Termite Eterminator, Musquito and Biting Flies, AIB
Better Business Bureau,Ontario Structural Pest Management Association, Canadian Pest Management Asso
Masters in Science, and MSC honors .Structural Exterminator, Termites Exterminator, Fumigation Exter
$200-$500000
PROJECT RATE
Depend on the size of Projects.
Money back guarantee.They come Back we come back complimentary