Ductless.ca

Reviews for Ductless.ca

Stefan in Toronto
Stefan in Toronto

Mini-Split Ductless solution

Paul provided a mini ductless a/c solution I was unable to find elsewhere. He actually read my email where I described my unique situation and provided a value solution. Paul was able to do the installation within a week. No sales pressure and provided the time to answer my questions. Thanks Paul!

Steve Richardson from Grimsby
Steve Richardson from Grimsby

Excellent service and products

I purchased a ductless air conditioner and could not be happier with the service I received from placing the order to commissioning. Robert handled my transaction from start to finish. He was very thorough and professional. Delivery and commissioning were smooth and appointment times were adhered to. The Mitsubishi ductless unit is a fantastic product, wish I had done this sooner. Thank you Robert for excellent service.

UPDATE Furnace and AC Install, no call backs for AC problem July 2017

Update - Paul did follow up with me and I imagine this was just a front desk problem. I'm very happy with the work they originally did and feel way better now that they have contacted me. Original posting - My new AC (installed 2015) stopped working 6 days ago. My phone messages (day 1, day 3, day 6) and 2 on-line contact requests have not been responded to. I've called someone else, and they came today.

Review has 3 previous versions
Lee S. in Toronto
Lee S. in Toronto

EXCEPTIONAL KNOW-HOW AND SERVICE

Had numerous quotes from several other companies with fancy trucks and handouts, but each company could only offer one specific brand of ductless air system. My daughter told me about Ductless.ca who she heard good things about from her friends.
Boy was she right on the money! This company has great expertise, a wealth of knowledge about the various ductless systems available (any of which they could provide as desired) , excellent and responsive customer service and the longest warranty of them all. On the job they took great pains to ensure the hoses were covered with flashing that matched the house, leaving them tidy and neat.
One-day installation by expert installers with total clean-up at the end of the job. I would highly recommend this Company to anyone looking for a reliable heating or air-conditioning company.

je2017 in Toronto
je2017 in Toronto

Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Ductless AC

Ductless.ca installed a Mr.Slim in my Leaside home in 2010. What has really impressed me has been their follow-up service. We run our unit 24/7 so it has needed some maintenance over the years. One call/email to Ductless and they have always been there to take care of the problem at a fair price. Even during a recent heat wave when I'm sure they were swamped, they found time to order a part for me. The founder/owner is a gentleman as is his son, a P.Eng now with the business.

Sabeen in Toronto
Sabeen in Toronto

Furnace - Baxi

We had irregular supply of hot water in our condo unit. To get hot water, we would have to start multiple taps, and waste so much water to get some hot water. I contacted ductless, left a message with someone from the company, and received a call back from Paul within 24 hours. He heard out my problem, and suggested I contact someone else he knows, Max, who knows how to deal with Baxi Boilers. When I explained my problem to Max he immediately said what he thought was the problem and brought a spare part. He came and explained the problem to us. Showed us on the machine what should be happening and what shouldnt. He then proceeded to change the part and showed us the damaged part. As soon as he replaced the part, we have hot water coming smoothly from all our taps. I had spoke to numerous companies who were unable to even understand the problem. My superintendent had said that very few people know how to deal with the Baxi Luna 3 Comfort Boilers. Paul is a professional who is there to solve you problem, and recommend you to a solution. Thank you Paul and thank you Max!

maryklepage
maryklepage

Two unit AC installation.

We had Ductless install two of the Mitsubishi slim units in our old victorian home this past June. The units are excellent as they are quiet and did a thorough job of cooling off the house all summer with the extreme hot days we had.
Paul was delightful to work with. He was responsive, professional and did excellent work. I would highly recommend their services and products.

Never heard back

Called their number on July 4th and gave an agent my contact info. Didn't hear back. Called again in Juky 7th and asked the agen why I hadn't heard back from anyone. They were clueless. I asked to speak to someone else. They informed name that they were just antbirds arty answering service and there was no way to actually contact the company directly. So I gave her my contact information again and asked her to make it urgent. It is now July 17 and still haven't hea d from anyone. Needless to say I've gone with another company and have already had the AC installed! Pretty bad when a company won't even call you back.

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. This year's summer has been unprecedented so we're very busy and even though we try to return all of our calls, a few get missed. We get hundreds of phone calls every day, as such we sometimes utilize an answering service to help us with the demand. Emailing us through [email protected] would have received a response from us directly on the days we used the answering service. Once again we apologize.
- Robert N.

Bobbbo in Toronto
Bobbbo in Toronto

A Pleasure

From the quote to the installation (both by Paul of Ductless) it was a pleasure to deal with this company. All of my concerns were addressed and explained clearly and respectfully and every promise was carried out. The crew came when scheduled and the work and cleanup were done in the blazing sun and heat without any word of complaint. They were totally professional. So far the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim unit is working fine and I am sleeping better than ever before as the temperature is perfect for me and the unit is basically silent.

Thank you for the kind words and we're sure that your new system will bring you a comfortable living space for the next 15+ years. Please email us at [email protected] with your information for filter coupons for your new system from our online store.

Gabriel in Stittsville
Gabriel in Stittsville

High-efficiency (ductless) heat pumps (Mitsubishi Mr. Slim)

I have recently decided to install some high efficiency heat pumps in the house as the existing forced air system did not quite do the job during those hot / muggy days.
I have contacted three contractors. Of the three offers received, the one from Ductless.ca (Paul) was the most favourable one. Paul is very knowledgeable and professional and did not push for a sale at any time during the process. He provided pertinent advice given the particularities of the house (very narrow but rather tall).
In the end I have opted to install 5 indoor and 3 outdoor high efficiency heat pumps (Mitsubishi Mr. Slim).
The crew, under Paul's guidance, did an amazing job installing all these units. The final work looks great and the units are working perfectly. I have already enjoyed the use of the newly installed heat pumps during the recent hot / humid days. They are very efficient and allow for localized comfort (i.e. you only cool or heat up the area that you want to cool or heat up and not the whole house).
I would definitely recommend Paul and his crew(s) for any ductless heat pump installation! His (Paul's) prices are competitive and the installation process is really professional.
Thank you, Paul (Ductless.ca), for a job well done!

Thank you for the kind words and we're happy to hear that our salesman and installers did a great job and met your expectations. Please email us at [email protected] with your information for coupons towards the purchase of insert filters for your new systems.

More about Ductless.ca

ductless. ca Inc. is Toronto's leading ductless mini-split company, providing installation, service and sales for most homeowners and businesses in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the absolute experts in ductless mini-splits and can help you find the perfect solution! Our specialities include cooling and heating solutions for older homes ...