Thermtech HVAC

Reviews for Thermtech HVAC

Leon in Chicago
Leon in Chicago
1 review , IL

Thermtech installed a brand new A/C Unit. I received exceptional service, and the work was done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone.

One of Thermtech's competitors intially suggested that I needed to replace the entire heating and air system. Peter was honest enough to tell me that I only needed to replace the A/C Unit. I saved over $5,000. I am very happy with my new york system

Georgia in Gurnee, IL
Georgia in Gurnee, IL

Replacement of furnace

The services that Therm Tech provides were exceptional. They were very thorough in explaining to me the process and the reason for going from a furnace that has an 80% efficiency to my new one that has a 90% efficiency. With gas prices on the rise, my new furnace will save me big in the long run and therefore will be more economical. I have already seen the savings in my monthly bills! It was a pleasure to work with this very friendly and professional HV/AC company.

Jim in Glenview
Jim in Glenview
1 review , IL

Installed a new high efficiency heat and AC system in our home

Thermtech installed a York heat and AC system with humidifier in our home last year. It was such a pleasure doing business with such a professional, clean and respectful business. Our gas bills were almost half this year. We would definitely do business with this company in the future and recommend them to our friends and family.

More about Thermtech HVAC

ThermTech is a family oriented busines, where our family loks after yours. The comunity has grown to trust and rely upon our experience, continuity of ownership and profesional aproach to serving them. From residential to comercial, ThermTech employes have the experience in various types of heating and air conditioning systems, ...