Feel The Warmth

Keith in Manchester NH area
Keith in Manchester NH area
2 reviews New Hampshire, NH

Purchased a Propane Fireplace

Purchasing a fireplace is not an easy task. There are many different types and uses. I have been to several companies, but Feel The Warmth gave me the best information. I could have purchased the fireplace from another dealer for about the same price, but they would have not given me the information I needed to purchase the right one. Steve, the owner, was able to clearly show me which fireplace made sense for my application. He is prompt and delivery of the fireplace was quick. A good business to work with and I'd recommend that you see for yourself.