Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Reviews for Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Kate from Toronto
Kate from Toronto

Wood Burning Fireplace re-build

We hired Bowman to rebuild our wood burning fireplace (no finishes). From the initial discussion to the conclusion, Guy was always attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us a very fair deal for the job and demonstrated his knowledge and skill. We would def. recommend using Bowman for the same scope.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I will make sure to share this with Guy and the crew!

Cummins Restorations
Cummins Restorations

Brick repairs and concrete work

Bowman masonry did an excellent job for me in handling a chimney that was both awkward and historical. Their attention to detail and quality is second to none. Guy has a unique ability to communicate and understand fully what was needed and wanted
I have full confidence in Guy in recommending him again and again to get any masonry work done, on time and on budget.
A professional crew from start to finish.
Thank you,Guy!

Thanks so much Brian!

Anderson Projects in Toronto
Anderson Projects in Toronto

Masonry detailing at glass wall retrofit

This was not a big job but timing and skillful execution were important. Guy Bowman reviewed the job in advance and the crew arrived on the assigned day well prepared for the tasks. One of the items was to cut channels into block walls at the edge of the playing surface of squash court walls. we paid a fair price for very good service.

Thank you so much for your review and having given us the opportunity to work with you on this project!

Bowman Masonry Crew

David Murray in Toronto
David Murray in Toronto

Chimney Rebuild

The flue tiles in our 27-year-old chimney were cracked and falling apart. Guy Bowman explained that stucco around the chimney did not breathe like brick does, hence moisture trapped inside damaged the flue tiles during annual freeze and thaw cycling. The rebuild was difficult due to limited space, but Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd erected a scaffold and did a wonderful job. They demolished the old chimney and rebuilt a new one with brick. The chimney looks great and there was no damage to our property or our neighbour's. I would strongly recommend Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd. They are courteous, competent, efficient and reliable.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very happy to have been able to service you and help you with home project!

Chimney restoration

Chimney rebuild in downtown Toronto to replace reclaimed bricks that were chipping. A job very well done - no surprises on scope of work or quote. Would highly recommend Bowman.

Thank you very much for your response!
We are very happy to been able to work with you on this project!

Chimney extension for addition

Bowman masonry did an excellent job for me. They completed my project in a timely manor, worked safely using scaffolding and tie-offs, and left a clean work site. I found the them to be very professional. I would use them again.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We pride ourselves on a job well done and are happy we were able to facilitate this for you!

Maha M. in Markham
Maha M. in Markham

3 Chimney Rebuild

Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd. completed a rebuild of 3 double chimneys on our house. This was a big project that they completed with great attention to detail, keeping the site clean and doing quality work in a timely manner. We were very impressed by the detailed brick design which matched the original artistic brick layout that was originally used. All of the people involved in the work were very respectful and considerate and great to interact with. I would highly recommend using Bowman Masonry.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We very much enjoyed working with you on this project!

Kenneth R. from Toronto
Kenneth R. from Toronto

Chimney Rebuild

My house on Palmerston Blvd in The Annex is over 100 years old and had holes in the chimney. I'd called another chimney company whose name I got from HomeStars. I was going to go with them but decided to get a 2nd quote.

My 70-year old roofer with a world of experience told me to call Guy Bowman. Excellent trades typically recommend one another.

Guy's quote came in a fair bit less than the first quote probably because the first guy gets a commission and factors that in. Guy's quote was also more detailed.

His crew was super-polite, friendly, knowledgeable and considerate of the property, both inside and outside. Everything was covered up to ensure nothing got damaged.

I've already referred a neighbor to Bowman Masonry and hope to use them to rebuild a garage on another property.

Thank you so much for the your positive feedback!
We look forward to working with you in the future!

Penny R in Seagrave
Penny R in Seagrave
1 review King City, ON

Chimney Restoration

Many companies were not interested in our restoration project, but Bowman was willing to take it on. Excellent service from the whole family. On time, tidy and great work. Highly recommend them!

More about Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Family owned & operated. 30+ years of experience with jobs from chimney rebuilds to old home restorations. We service Toronto & the GTA.
Not only do we pride ourselves on customer service and giving the customer what they want, but we specialize in hard-to-reach chimneys, difficult scaffolding set-ups, and fireplaces.

We are a fully-insured company with our staff fully trained in Working from Heights and WHMIS as minimum requirements. Additionally, we employ a WSIB-certififed Health and Safety Representative that ensures that all safety requirements are in for not only our staff but you as well.

We are a member of CSAO Toronto and a handful of community employment programs (such as Springboard), which allows youth to not only apprentice within Bowman Masonry but have an equal opportunity in the job market.

I sincerely thank you for considering Bowman Masonry Restoration LTD., and I look forward to hearing from you,
Guy Bowman