Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Tuckpointing and Brick Repair

The workmanship & quality of work performed by Bowman crew was excellent for some tuckpointing around my house , well done team! Great experience from start to finish.
Strongly recommend this company !

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Chimney rebuild and veranda repair

We are very pleased with Bowman Masonry. We had a total chimney take down and rebuild with repairs done on our veranda also. The work was done professionally and quickly. Bob is very knowledgeable and has been in the roofing/masonry business for a long time. Everyone from the telephone clerk to Bob and the masonry workers were professional and polite.

This is very great to hear and I will ensure I pass it along to the office staff as well :)

Repairs to brick and stone stairs and patio

Got the job done effectively and efficiently.

Excellent workmanship, supervised by senior management.

Well done!

Thank you very much for your review!

Complete Chimney Rebuild

From the time I called Bowman Masonry for a quote to completion of the job they were absolute professionals. They showed up on time for the quote; arranged a date and time to complete work after the deposit was made, and showed up on date/ time to start work and completed exactly per schedule. The two guys who did the work were very polite and respectful. What was a stressful situation as the chimney was hidden by cladding Bob made me feel very relaxed about. They were not the cheapest but I chose them as I was the most comfortable with the. Turns out they did not have to do all the work specified and Bob partially reduced the price which he probably did not have to. He also checked my other chimney and did some slight repair free of charge as muppets guys are up there anyway. Thanks very much for a job well done. Chris

Hi there and thank you for your response. We are very happy to have helped you with your project!

brick restoration

THE WORK WAS WELL DONE ON TIME AND WITH CARE FOR OUR HOUSE AND OUR NEIGHBOUR'S

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!

Tom
Tom

Crumbling brick and mortar repair

High quality and efficient repair of a crumbling brick front of a 1930's two storey on a commercial street. Minimal disturbance to the tenant. Courteous and safe workers. Matched the repaired patch to existing front perfectly. Excellent work.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We look forward to working with you in the future!

Tuckpointing Chimney

My Chimney started to leaked and water was coming through the stone under the roof. I called Bowman Masonry Restoration for help. Bob called me two days later and came to exam the chimney. He gave me a written quote quickly. His team came to repair the chimney once the weather was cooperating.

The workers spent about two days repairing the chimney and cleaned up the work area. Bob came and checked over the work on the first day. All seems very professional. I hope that this would fix my problems for at least a few years.

Hello! Thank you so much for your review.
I will make sure to forward this through to Bob.

elizabethmacgregor in Toronto
elizabethmacgregor in Toronto

Replacement of bricks on garage walls

This is an amazing company, very professional! We had a badly water damaged brick wall and they did a wonderful job of replacing the bricks and adding a limestone window sill. Beautiful work and great expertise. They give a quote and stick by it.
So very impressed with their work!

Thank you so much for the feedback!
We look forward to working with you in the future:)

Window sill replacement

The workmanship & quality of work performed by Bowman crew was excellent for my window sills replacement, well done team! Great experience from start to finish.

Strongly recommend this company !

Your feedback is very appreciated, thank you so much and please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

GeoWaller in Toronto
GeoWaller in Toronto

Replace 2 window sills

2 window sills on the end wall of the church extension had spalled over the winter. Bowman gave the best quote and did a very neat job installing new limestone sills. They took the initiative to return to the site after they had trouble finding parking on their first attempt

Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to ensure our clients are serviced well and please let us know if you need any assistance on your future projects.

More about Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

COVID 19 Update: We are OPEN for Business during this time and will take all the necessary health and safety percautions for our staff and for any homeowner that wants to schedule a job with us. We're also available for calls, emails, and virtual meetings. We're here for you.

****

Family owned & operated. 30+ years of experience with jobs from chimney rebuilds to old home restorations. We service Toronto & the GTA.
Not only do we pride ourselves on customer service and giving the customer what they want, but we specialize in hard-to-reach chimneys, difficult scaffolding set-ups, and fireplaces.

We are a fully-insured company with our staff fully trained in Working from Heights and WHMIS as minimum requirements. Additionally, we employ a WSIB-certififed Health and Safety Representative that ensures that all safety requirements are in for not only our staff but you as well.

We are a member of CSAO Toronto and a handful of community employment programs (such as Springboard), which allows youth to not only apprentice within Bowman Masonry but have an equal opportunity in the job market.

I sincerely thank you for considering Bowman Masonry Restoration LTD., and I look forward to hearing from you,

Guy Bowman