Fireplaces

Brick renovation

647 341 1770
Toronto
M6N 1Y1

I contacted Guy Bowman on the recommendation of a general contractor. The brick at the base of my house was crumbling and my insurance company required it to be repaired. Guy visited my house and then followed up with a proposal for 2 different options with different degrees of restoration. I chose the option that required more work to the brick and I am happy I did. Guy and his team were professional, thorough and did a great job. They replaced brick which was crumbling and also did some parging. They cleaned up after themselves and even included the removal and re-installation of a decorative metal corner guard at the brick. I would definitely recommend them.

Chimney

They did an excellent job ! I have an old house and it was amazing how they matched the bricks for the chimneys that they rebuilt the same colour of the original bricks that made the house I am very happy !

madge azan from Old Toronto
madge azan from Old Toronto

Chimney

Thank you Bowman Masonry for a speedy -profe3ssional and beautiful job replacing my chimney. Jason and Wayne both did an awesome job our chimney now has a beautiful profile with perfectly matched bricks.
Bowman Masonry you are certainly the best company to work with.
Several other companies came to look at the job before and had excuses why7 they could not do the job height being the biggest problem but to Bowman there was no problem. Thanks for your flawless service I recommend your company highly.

Edith M. Azan

Sabm
Sabm

Chimney repair

Arrived on time and got work done within one day. Very responsive company from initial point of contact through to work completion. Detailed workers, who were neat and organized. Very happ with the service received. Thank you

Thank you so much for your feedback! We very much enjoyed working with you on your project!

crellis2000
crellis2000

Block and brick masonry repair

The work was done professionally and efficiently. The colouring and matching up Brooke was fine and the parching of the clocks looks good.

Thank you so much for your feedback and look forward to working with you again!

Lorraine
Lorraine

Sill Replacement, tuckpointing, parging and bricking in a milk box

We chose Bowman Masonry as we had seen their work at a neighbours.

From day one we were very impressed with the communications we received throughout the project. The team of Craig, Mark and Tony were a pleasure to deal with, they would show up at the same time each day, crack on with the jobs in hand, clean up at the end of each day all while enjoying and taking pride in what they were doing.

The work done is of a very high standard, they matched the mortar of the house when fixing a few large stress cracks and doing Spot tuckpointing (my husband had a hard job finding where the cracks had been) - which says a lot about their attention to detail.

I would highly recommend Bowman Masonry, in fact, I have to three neighbours who are impressed with the limestone sills, and the Masonry work done. We look forward to working with Guy and his team on a future job at our house.

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!
Looking very much forward to working with you in the future:)

Kate from Toronto
Kate from Toronto

Wood Burning Fireplace re-build

We hired Bowman to rebuild our wood burning fireplace (no finishes). From the initial discussion to the conclusion, Guy was always attentive and knowledgeable. He gave us a very fair deal for the job and demonstrated his knowledge and skill. We would def. recommend using Bowman for the same scope.

Thank you so much for your feedback!
I will make sure to share this with Guy and the crew!

Cummins Restorations
Cummins Restorations

Brick repairs and concrete work

Bowman masonry did an excellent job for me in handling a chimney that was both awkward and historical. Their attention to detail and quality is second to none. Guy has a unique ability to communicate and understand fully what was needed and wanted
I have full confidence in Guy in recommending him again and again to get any masonry work done, on time and on budget.
A professional crew from start to finish.
Thank you,Guy!

Thanks so much Brian!

Anderson Projects in Toronto
Anderson Projects in Toronto

Masonry detailing at glass wall retrofit

This was not a big job but timing and skillful execution were important. Guy Bowman reviewed the job in advance and the crew arrived on the assigned day well prepared for the tasks. One of the items was to cut channels into block walls at the edge of the playing surface of squash court walls. we paid a fair price for very good service.

Thank you so much for your review and having given us the opportunity to work with you on this project!

Bowman Masonry Crew

More about Bowman Masonry Restoration Ltd

Family owned & operated. 30+ years of experience with jobs from chimney rebuilds to old home restorations. We service Toronto & the GTA.
Not only do we pride ourselves on customer service and giving the customer what they want, but we specialize in hard-to-reach chimneys, difficult scaffolding set-ups, and fireplaces.

We are a fully-insured company with our staff fully trained in Working from Heights and WHMIS as minimum requirements. Additionally, we employ a WSIB-certififed Health and Safety Representative that ensures that all safety requirements are in for not only our staff but you as well.

We are a member of CSAO Toronto and a handful of community employment programs (such as Springboard), which allows youth to not only apprentice within Bowman Masonry but have an equal opportunity in the job market.

I sincerely thank you for considering Bowman Masonry Restoration LTD., and I look forward to hearing from you,
Guy Bowman