Accu-Pro Renovations LLC

Christopher in Easton
Christopher in Easton
1 review NORTH EASTON, MA

Bathroom Remodel

This company was very professional. The owner was sure to keep me in the loop and helped me with things such as choosing tile and fixtures. The workmanship was very good and I actually get complements on the bathroom from my friends who see it.

More about Accu-Pro Renovations LLC

We are a full service general contracting and home remodel company. We offer the following services: kitchen and bathroom remodels additions decks home repairs window replacement tile installation and repair door installation and repair painting power washing general carpentry finish carpentry
Looking for Home Additions pros in Easton?