Du Watts Electric Incorporated

Wayne in Haiku
Wayne in Haiku
5 reviews Haiku, HI

put in 220 line for the washer and dryer

When my wife picked up a high energy washer and a new dryer and decided to locate them in another room we had to run a new line. I called for a quote for the work, and they provided an estimate on the phone. They showed on time to do the job, and when they found a problem with the breaker they fixed that as well as running the new line. I was happy with the work, but it cost a little more than I expected.

Saybolt in Paia
Saybolt in Paia
5 reviews Paia, HI

New wiring

When we found we had a short, I had to have someone who knew what they were doing come in. Du Watts was mentioned by a friend, so I called them. They were friendly and knowledgeable, and I was happy with the work they did.