The Wiring Mart Ltd

John McKean in Willowdale
John McKean in Willowdale

9.5/10

Electrical Supplies

These folks know wiring and everything needed to complete a project.

They had absolutely everything I needed for a very complicated, outdoor, remote controlled garden lighting project. I picked their brains for over an hour - their advice saved me a lot of time and money.

They have a good selection of Greenlee tools and X10 automation controls.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but I'll definitely be back.

More about The Wiring Mart Ltd

The Wiring Mart Ltd. is committed to providing excellent customer service while staying competitive in today's market place. Our friendly sales staff is exceptionally knowledgeable with many years of electrical experience , and stop at nothing to ensure our customers are completely satisfied. We make sure our staff stays up ...