Circuit City

bobbers
bobbers
8 reviews Rosemead, CA

Appliance and Electronic shopping

Deciding to purchase another television for my son a few weeks ago, I found out that it was best to get it from Circuit City. The reason being was that I thought it would be cheap and affordable. Unfortunately that was not the case, there was no sales associate to help me out. Further more when I went to the customer service desk, they told me to go to cashier to ask for help and the cashiers would send me to different departments to just get help with a television that I had questions about.