Visic Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

3431 Dundas St W Toronto ON M6S 2S4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in York  >  Visic Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Visic Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Christopher L  in Guelph
Christopher L in Guelph

Great service!

Quick and efficient!
These guys removed my old oil fired boiler and installed a new high efficiency furnace for a very reasonable cost.
My home is much more efficient and comfortable now.
Very pleased!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

furnace and A/C replacement

Hired Visic Bros. to install a replacement furnace and a/c. Angelo came to do the quote. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and offered a very competitive quote on the spot, providing brochures about the products and which ones he recommended for my home, and why. After selecting Visic Bros as my contractor, system was installed in less than a week, and is working great. Install team was professional, efficient, and left the area very clean after the work was completed. Overall a pleasure to deal with this company.

Tracy - Junction
Tracy - Junction

Replacement Motor

I was leaving the country for about 9 days when one of my tenants called to say that the furnace was not working. I called Visic Brothers who installed the furnace years earlier and had always serviced it. I told them that I was leaving the country and had left a key in the mailbox for them to access the basement.

They came the next day to investigate and discovered that I needed a new motor. The cost was around $1300. One of my tenants offered to pay them but they refused as it is a hefty bill to expect a tenant to pay. They said that they that they would wait until I returned to receive payment. The motor was ordered and replaced within a few days.

I am very grateful that they did the work without me there and went ahead with the necessary repair. I can't say that there are too many companies out there that would do the same thing. I can't thank you enough for your help.

Tracy S.

New furnace and air conditioner

Great service. In and out in one day. Cleaned up after themselves. Owner personally came before and after installation to make sure we were happy. It felt like we were in good hands.

Rick and Amutha Haslam in Toronto
Rick and Amutha Haslam in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

We recently had our furnace replaced and chose Visic Brothers as the installation contractor. Our experience with this company was excellent. Angelo provided us with a reasonable quote and helped us with deciding what unit was best for our needs. The installation was done on time and work was very professionally done.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Furnace and A.C. ;;; Installed

Visic Bros Rep (Angelo).
Advised and helped us decide on which units to use when replacing
Furnace and Air Conditioner.
Angelo is such expert in this trade and is very understanding and polite.
a really decent honest person.
Technicians ( Installers) Kevin and Devin where excellent trades people.
They installed everything neatly and well everything works great .
For a Great professional quality Installation call Visic Bros and
no worries.

Thanks All: Angelo;; Kevin;; Devin

lynda335 in Toronto
lynda335 in Toronto

new a/c and furnace

had to replace furnace and a/c. Wanted to be eligible for rebates. Called on Monday, installation completed on Thursday. Two man crew that was sent to install was amazing. The were friendly, professional and left my home as neatly as they found it.
The appliances recommended were just right for my home. And the price was reasonable.

Susan
Susan

Furance installation

Had our furance replaced by Visic Brothers a few years ago. We have had one service call for a minor cleaning of a part. Installation was quick; and I was impressed that the fellow took the time to seal up any areas where heat may escape. I always like to post a review after time has past to see how all held up overall. They do not disappoint! Would refer them and return to them.

Rosie in San Francisco
Rosie in San Francisco

Excellent emergency installation of new boiler because no heat

Family in Toronto were in a desperate situation with no heat because our 4 year old high efficiency condensing boiler was shut down by Direct Energy after we asked them to do the recommended annual maintenance and cleaning. While the boiler was still under warranty, it was a tough situation because the heating company we hired to install it was out of business. Luckily, we used Homestars and found Visic Brothers who went to our place within a few hours to assess the situation. Since we didn't know what to do, they kindly arranged with the manufacturer to replace the broken boiler free of charge under warranty. They went back the next day to install it for a very reasonable fee. They helped us in a no heat situation in winter. It is not unknown for other heating companies to mark up prices for desperate clients in no heat situations. Visic Brothers did their work in a super professional, reliable, clean and tidy manner. They even thoughtfully put down a slab for the new boiler because the old concrete floor was uneven. We're so happy to have found them! They are honest, reliable, kind, and very pleasant to work with. They are the best!

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Installed and serviced our new boiler since 2005

Visic Brothers installed and have serviced my new boiler since 2005. There have been some issues in that time but Marco mainly has been there to provide excellent technical service to address them all promptly. Marco displays a great technical knowledge with patience and confidence. I would refer and have referred Visic Brothers ( Marco) .

More about Visic Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Fully Licensed to Proudly Service Your Home or Business in the GTA Visic Bros Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd specializes in residential and commercial heating and air conditioning A/ C. Our specialists have served the Greater Toronto Area since 1966 and we stand behind our reputation on every job we ...