Victoria Lighting

Henry Cheung in Markham
Henry Cheung in Markham
5 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Crystal dining lights

I bought a crystal dining light from them. Price is reasonable and quality is awesome. I sold my condo and the buyer put in a condition to take the light. I am going to go back for my new place. A+.

victoria in  the hill
victoria in the hill
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

lighting

I bought most of my lights at Victoria and their sister company, Lighting Decor in woodbridge. Her husband runs the shop in markham and she the one in woodbridge. She has a nice selection of lights which she and her husband have picked out. Furthermore, she has wonderful decorating ideas, good taste and very helpful. If you are purchasing several items she'll even give you a further discount. I have enjoyed shopping there.
Thanks guys!