HomeStars  >  Roofing in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Trudel & Sons Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd

Reviews for Trudel & Sons Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd

Micheline in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Micheline in Whitchurch-Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Roof Inspection/Repair

I am very satisfied with the work of Trudel. I own a small townhouse in Stouffville. I reach out to them when I have some damage or missing shingles on my roof (especially with the strong winds this year). Both the technician and the ladies in the office are professional and very nice.
I haven't needed to replace the roof yet, but they would be the first company I would get a quote from and most likely choose them to do the work.
I strongly recommend their service.

Thank you very much Micheline. We appreciate your input and look forward to serving you in the future when needed.

msand in Lindsay
msand in Lindsay
0 reviews Lindsay, ON

Excellent Winter Work

Trudel did my roof late in the season, just before the snow fell, due to the temperatures it took 3 days, but the work was excellent and the clean up almost perfect. No nails a couple of shingle pieces missed in bushes.

The workers were courteous and well mannered, and did their work in a diligent and safe manner.

Thank you or the opportunity to provide you with a new roof on your home. We appreciate your business very much.

new roof in Toronto

Poor quality of workmanship, cannot depend on their" warranty" and terrible customer service. There is no personalised service, they are too busy to care and their inspectors are not careful and cover up for the company. Not a reliable company.

We have been in business for close to 40-years. We will always stand behind our workmanship warranties. I would have the loved the opportunity to assist you with your concerns.

Elaine Parrington in
Elaine Parrington in
0 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Reshingled roof

It sure was great arriving home after working all day to find our new shingled roof done. There was no mess to contend with, the back yard was exactly how we left it and the recommended shingle color was perfect! This was a seamless process from start to finish and we couldn't be happier with the quality of work and the great value in terms of the price.
Thanks to Victor Truman as well for your attention to detail and quick replies to all questions. You made us feel like we were more than just another quote and you sure followed thru on everything as promised.

Thank you Trudel & Sons.

Thank you very Elaine. We appreciate your business.

g.l.patterson
g.l.patterson

A new roof in the middle of January!

We were most satisfied with Trudel Roofing. They were most professional and from the estimate to completion we were impressed with the service. It is hard to get a new roof in the middle of January and we were so glad to have Trudel do the job!
We would recommend highly. Thank you

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with a new roof.

Jeff
Jeff

Service from Trudel was A +

Richard, Brian and their team did an outstanding job on my house, I've hired them twice since to tend to the replacement of my downspouts and to address a service concern from the original install -- they were right on the ball and came out instantly to make this happen. My entire roof was replaced with Certainteed Landmark shingles, and the end product looks amazing. Would recommend Trudel to anybody!

We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great roofing job

I called several companies last fall to get quotes on my roof. Only 2 responded and Victor from Trudel & Sons came out. Went over
what needed to be done. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. The pricing was competitive and the crew arrived as promised and did a great job and a great clean-up. I would recommend Trudel & Sons to anyone!!

Reshingling of Roof

Victor from Trudel was quick and professional when he came out to give an estimate. The estimate was reasonable and we went forward with the work. The crew arrived on time and worked professionally, I appreciated the thorough clean up they did. Since they did the work, I have recommended them to other people looking at getting their roof done.

Stephen deWeerd
Stephen deWeerd

Roof Replacement and heat wire

Contacted Victor from Trudel, after a roof leak i had in my skylights at that time just to install heat wire, on 2 of my overhangs, really happy with the work so called them back in the spring for recommendations, victor came out promptly recommended a few options, and took his best recommendation to replace the roof with proper ice shield on my roof, especially because we had two skylights that had leaked in past with ice damns,, workers came out, worked efficiently, very neat, new portion of roof looks fantastic and matches older sections. Was so happy have already recommended to others, and will call them for all my roofing needs

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof re-shingle

Fred gave me the best sales pitch, told me they had the best roofers, etc.

Never heard from him again. 3rd party roofing company shows up, says that Trudel "outsources a lot to them" and starts doing the roof.

90% complete and they left the job unfinished. Fred is never heard from again. Called customer service and threatened a chargeback + legal action to get it completed.

Worst roofing company ever. DO NOT USE THEM

We at Trudel & Sons Roofing Ltd., have very high standards to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, with each and every homeowner. We have a team of Field Estimators (Sales) that arrange the projects. These projects are then forwarded onto a Division Foreman who oversees the project. This homeowner (like all) was entitled to a 10% holdback once all contractual obligations had been met. We were requested by this homeowner, to come back and perform 3 various items that were not part of our original contract. He refused to pay the remaining 10% until those items were completed. Our office team tried to explain to him that these were extra items, that should have been billed (which were not) and payment for the original contract was due prior to us coming and performing additional work. As a good will gesture, we went and completed the additional work at no charge in order to receive the final payment.

More about Trudel & Sons Roofing & Sheet Metal Ltd

Voted the “#1 Roofing Company” for the past few years by the Stouffville Sun-Tribune newspaper, Trudel & Sons Roofing Ltd is building relationships one roof at a time! Our professional roofers serve residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout Markham, Richmond Hill, the Greater Toronto Area, and all of Southern Ontario.
***
Beyond being warrantied, bonded, and insured, Trudel & Sons Roofing Ltd is popular with GTA homeowners and businesses for our experience, competitive pricing, and award-winning service. All workers are covered under WSIB and you can expect to be treated with the utmost respect whenever you call for service.
***
While our photo gallery and roofing portfolio may give you a glimpse into the quality of our craftsmanship. With close to 40-years of experience, we can help you decide on a roofing material that is right for your home and family.
***
Once you read our reviews and see our A+ Better Business Bureau rating, you’ll understand why more of the GTA’s homeowners and businesses choose our team!