Top Class Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

3609 Sheppard Ave Toronto ON M1T 3K8
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Agincourt  >  Top Class Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Top Class Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Anastasia in Toronto
Anastasia in Toronto
1 review , ON

Overall good dut cleaning

the guys were a little late but they did a thorough duct cleaning everywhere and disinfection and cleaned the furnace fan etc. Did the dryer vent cleaning for free.

Very happy with over all service.

Need to vacuum now!

Not happy at the dirt that was left behind that I needed to clean up. The guy was very pleasant but the work incomplete on my opinio. also thought they would spray the vents to sanitize but they didn't. I would not hire them again.

Tang from Vaughan
Tang from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Duct Cleaning

Very friendly and nice staff. All the ducts were cleaned exceptionally and they even added some extra cleaning in other areas where they were dirty free of charge. They answered all questions and I am overall very satisfied with their service

Patricia from Oshawa
Patricia from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I hired Top Class Home Services to clean my ducts..what a nightmare...It took me over 3 days to clean my house when he left. I even suggested to him during his visit that it might help if he sealed off the other vents for the dust was just blown from one vent to another...we could not even see in the house it was dusty. He told me I did not know what I was talking about. I called the company to discuss the condition of my house when they left and they just hung up on me.
Lesson learnt...I would not suggest using this company!!
"in reponse to your comments below..the number you listed is the number that I called. Maybe the reason it was not recorded in your books, is because your staff member would only accept a cash payment..It is the correct company..take ownership!

Dear Patricia!
Are you sure that you have received services from Top Class Air Duct Cleaning? As per our records we have not done any job in Oshawa area for the last two months. You can call me anytime at our company phone number 416-628-1070 for any further discussion.

Important: Top Class Air Duct Cleaning is not promoting/using any kind of telemarketing call to generate sales. If you have received any such call, please report it to Law enforcement authorities and us.... Patricia, could you please give me some information about your order date and order number? Name of the person you spoke to regarding booking your appointment?

Regards
Jay Richards

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Duct Service

Inspite of a couple of bad reviews, i tried top class air duct and i am very happy with the service they provided. I really recommend top class air duct and homestars to everyone.

emanuel ribeiro in Oakville
emanuel ribeiro in Oakville

Air duct cleaning

Scam artists. Came in for 'basic' $99 special and then tried to scam more $$ for other work that wasn't needed.
Worst was when he took my wife to furnace (which was 1 year old), opened compartment and appeared to pull out a lot of garbage - which he explained needed to be cleaned for another $200. My wife declined and then showed me where this guy got out the garbage from the furnace. I opened the compartment and found it to be very clean.
Don't trust these guys.

Angela Ward in Whitby
Angela Ward in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

duct cleaning

Dont hire these people, they came in with a high pressure hose and blew all the dirt down into the furnace and then left !!!! They did not clean any of the dirt out of the ducts and they left a mess behind.!!!!

Chris (Danforth-Coxwell)
Chris (Danforth-Coxwell)
2 reviews East York, ON

duct cleaning

We had a bad experience with Top Class Air Duct cleaning. When the crew left the house we had dust everywhere inside. Nobody told us the work would be so messy. We paid extra to have our furnace cleaned. The following day, our new filter was totally dirty as layers of dust had actually been pushed down the main duct, instead of being sucked in by their vaccum cleaner. (I filled a grocery plastic bag).

I called back. The manager wanted to send the same crew back. My trust in them was shaky so I asked him to come over to the house himself to assess the job. He told me he had no time for this. We argued over the phone. The manager said he would talk to his crew to learn more about my house and promised to call back. He never did.

Lizarnd
Lizarnd

Duct cleaning

The men arrived on time and were able to get the job done without any problems. They offered advice on how to change filters and furnace cleaning. The price was great and they did some extra duct cleaning without charging extra. I would highly recommend them.

Josh from Toronto
Josh from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

air duct and furnace cleaning

My furnace was giving me problems as i was unable to get proper heat in all my rooms. I discussed it with my colleagues at work and I was referred to Top Class duct cleaning by him. I called them first to discuss my problem i was having. They told me about a damper in duct work and suggested that it might not be at the right position. I also asked them about duct cleaning prices which sounded pretty reasonable to me and appointment was booked. They also encouraged me to visit their website for more info. Their website and blog has very detailed information about the whole procedure. They were on time, courteous, and highly professional. Thumbs up for these guys and recommend them to others also.

More about Top Class Air Duct Cleaning Inc.

Complete duct cleaning services.