Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Reviews for Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Rana from Pickering
Rana from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

New windows and patio door

Few years ago I replaced windows for the upper level of my house and I liked the windows installed by thermos-bilt, it’s a very good quality windows and I was so happy with the service and the price they gave me at that time. This year I decided to replace the patio door and basement windows and I called thermo-bilt again because I am sure I will get a very good quality patio door and windows and the price will be reasonable as well. The same advisor that I dealt with last time came and I told him my issues with my patio door so he gave me options and he suggested to go with patio door that has built in blinds because he has it at home and he’s very happy with it, I decided to go with his suggestion, he gave me a very good price and I was so happy with the installation and the people that I dealt with. I loved my patio door, it’s so smooth and elegant. I highly recommend thermo-bilt, they have a good service and they offer good prices.

Rana,

Thank you very much for your kind words, we take great pride in serving our customers and conveying our expertise to our customer while always trying to give the best price possible. We're very happy that you enjoy your new Patio door with the mini blinds option.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window&doors

Excellent job they are efficient....
I will used them again in the future .
Their price is reasonable . I choose them
because of the quality and knowledgeable of their work .

We greatly appreciate your feedback, we look forward to being able to work with you in the future.

sindy in Bolton
sindy in Bolton
1 review Ajax, ON

Upgrade front door ,

Both my husband and my self have been very please with the service we have rec'd from Rob , amazing agent was able to help us upgrade and change our front door with no issues and the best part was we were right on budget , so many compliments from our family members about our new door .. THANK YOU ROB , you rock !!

Thanks Sindy for taking your time and giving us your feedback.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

windows and patio door

From the time we stepped in your showroom my husband and I were very impressed with the quality of your windows.member of thermobilt dealt with us one and in person were very helpful and made the transition of our new windows a very easy one. The installers were excellent,on time and left no mess we would not hesitate to use you again

We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback!
We are pleased to hear about your satisfaction with your new installation.

Sharai in Newmarket
Sharai in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Window Replacement

Thermo-Bilt Windows & Doors was great to work with from beginning to end. Though we could only manage weekend appointments, they accommodated our schedule and found an installer to install on a Saturday. The price was so reasonable, and they gave us additional unexpected discounts. The sales rep was pleasant, and up-front. Would suggest them to friends & family!

Thank you very much for this feedback Sharai

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Full window replacement

From my first meeting with Brian I already knew that ThermoBilt was a professional and reasonable company. Brian provided me with knowledge and a wide variety of choice. The windows were installed by professional installers and i am very satisfied. Great work Thermobilt!

Thank you for leaving feedback on your Thermo-Bilt experience. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your windows , sales consultant and that the installation was smooth .

G/M Roberts in Newmarket
G/M Roberts in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

complete reno

Bungalow was built in 1968; all windows and doors had never been updated or replaced... we worked with Rob Coulter...friendly and clear about our options...
Thermobilt worked in conjunction with our home Reno contractor (who did the window framing internally) .... we have an outstanding result... all sealed perfectly and operate without resistance...
A large picture window in the front of the house and a new door and decorated sidelight has given our home excellent 'curb appeal' and many compliments from our neighbours who can see the wonderful transformation

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Our customers feedback is very important to us and we're glad that you're happy with your products. Many thanks for choosing Thermo-Bilt

roxanne Lavechia in Scarborough
roxanne Lavechia in Scarborough

all our windows

we put windows on the entire house with a massive bough window in front...so far 6 of them are completely useless and a real eyesore in fact we cant see out of them.....have tried fro over 2 months to get some service on the defective products they sold us and now they are demanding $600 dollars as a service charge....we got the windows because my husband has been ill and we are close to retirement with only myself working.....it is not our fault Thermal Build put defective windows in the majority of our house ...they tried to get me to void my warranty by telling me to install the windows myself .....of course it would void my warranty and you can be sure more windows will be defective.....do yourself a favor and get your widows anywhere else as this company not only makes a poor product but don't stand by the warranty....which was the reason we dealt with them in the beginning!!!!!!!!
we will see how they deal with CTV ....cant wait to see their defective product on the news....

"Hi Roxanne, we are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed the same positive product and service of so many other reviewers. Installing the windows yourself can save you money initially but can void the warranty. We are always happy to both install windows and provide service for our clients. Depending on the nature of the situation, there may be a cost for the service which we indicate up front, as you have seen. We are happy to still provide you service on your windows and you can contact us directly at your convenience".

More about Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Thermo-Bilt Windows and Doors has been making homes more comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly for nearly two decades. We will consult with you at your convenience to determine the best solution for your needs. Your windows and doors are built by manufacturers who maintain the highest standards of design and construction.
Our services include: Vinyl Windows, Steel Insulated Doors, Fiberglass doors, Patio doors, Storm Doors, and more!