Thermo-Bilt Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
16 Esna Park Drive Markham ON L3R 1E1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in North York  >  Thermo-Bilt Windows & Doors

Reviews for Thermo-Bilt Windows & Doors

Aldwin James Alcaraz in Vaughan
Aldwin James Alcaraz in Vaughan

Replacement of 30 year old windows and patio doors

The crew did a fantastic job with our home. They worked fast, askedof nothing in return and cleaned up very well.

Love the new look of our windows and frames. This is the second time with this company and we had a great experience since we keep calling them back for our other homes. Thanks TBW and the representative Barry L for ensuring our complete satisfaction with our project.

Contractor Reviewer
Contractor Reviewer
4 reviews Simcoe County, ON

New Windows - GreenON - Triple Pane Energy Efficent

We got 10 triple pane energy efficient windows.
We are happy with the quality of the windows, and how fast the window installers installed our windows.
Customer service via email, phone and text messages was excellent.
Thank you Thermo Bilt Windows & Door, and Barry

James in Keswick
James in Keswick
1 review Georgina, ON

Full House Windows and Patio Door Installation

Thank you to Thermo-Bilt and Consultant Barry for a wonderful experience! We placed the order in the fall of last year, the estimated delivery and installation went according to plan. The crew was very professional and worked very efficiently and swiftly even given the very cold weather conditions. We are now enjoying our beautiful new Windows and Patio Garden Doors, and we feel the difference in our home! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a professional, courteous and experienced team to complete the project for you. Thank you!

Baileys in Toronto
Baileys in Toronto

Outstanding window replacement

Thermo-Bilt you have not contacted me, i have had to call you every time as recent at today February 9, 2018. And still not sensible response to how you intend to resolve this issue.

I had 3 windows replace in my home in December 2016. One of the 3 windows was not installed properly, ThermorB acknowledge this fault and promised to replace my window. As of today, January 2018 Thermo B has still not replaced my window. I have cold air coming into my room and i have 2 babies.

My Renovation was completed to all the rooms, BEFORE WE GOT THE NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED.
2nd point to note: We have been trying to get this issue resolve since December 2016. At this point I am truly disappointed at the Business response.
Only when we started posting our complaint online that Thermo B has decided to RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS. I am deeply sadden by this business lack of professionalism and disregards for us as customer.
On March 5, 2018 I was informed by Thermo B that I have to wait until a specific installer (R) returns from vacation before the window can be replaced - R U Kidding me!!!
Finally, on March 27 the special installer showed up to install a window and told us that the window he has will not match the other windows to the front of the home and we will have to schedule another appointment for them to have the grills done to the window. We asked them to please get the correct window that we initially ordered and have it done properly or kindly give us a refund of our money. I waited for a response and today April 17 when we called we were told that they will not be installing the windows and we will have to install the window ourselves. At this point I am truly frustrated and disappointed, after we have waited so long, since December 2016, and tried to work with this business this is the way they choose to thank us for being so kind and patience. Please be aware of this company, I would not like for anyone else to have to go through this horrible experience.

Baileys,

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. We've contacted you and we're working on a resolution for your concerns. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other concerns with your project.

Cora in Markham
Cora in Markham

Doors and windows

After so a rigid canvassing of a reliable company to do my front door and windows finally got in touch with Igor and convinced me the price and how reliable thermo bilt is..I found myself signing up the agreement and deliveted the job on time and Alex the Installer and his help did a great job too.
Thanks to Igor the salesman who had helped me a lot choosing a nice design on mr door and windows..Job well done..

Mohsen in Markham
Mohsen in Markham

windows and sliding doors

I have had nothing but awful experience with this vendor. They won't support their product. They treat their customers with disdain after the sales and can't even conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Mohsen,

We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered during your cash and carry deal with us. We have spoken to you regarding this issue and we have reached a resolution on your project. Please feel free to contact us with any other concerns that you may have.

DAVID in
DAVID in
1 review Ajax, ON

Total window and door replacement

The entire process from initial contact to installation worked seamlessly. Rob Coulter my sales rep attended to every concern we had, even anticipating some that we didn't think of. The appointment process was easy to work with and thankfully the weather cooperated.

The day installation went as expected with an early start, the installers were very professional, clean and stuck to the plan they committed to at the outset. I continue to get compliments on the workmanship. I love it when people completely pass my house when they come to visit... Lol!

Thank you so much Thermobilt for exceeding our expectations, our home looks renewed, feels safe and now better suited for energy conservation.

Everyone I speak to will be referred to Thermobilt.

David Taylor

Thank you so much for reviewing Thermo bilt and for awarding us a top rating, we really appreciate it.

We are delighted that your new windows have made such a difference to your home and hope you have many years of enjoyment with them.

Thank you for choosing thermobilt for your home improvement

Kind regards

Mr & Mrs Satisfied in
Mr & Mrs Satisfied in

Great windows, great service!

After 16 years in our old house, it was time to upgrade our windows and patio door. After several quotes and consultations, we went with Thermo-Bilt Windows and doors because they were extremely knowledgeable and put us right at ease. The service was great right from our Sales Rep to the final installation. We have our quality windows and patio door and the price was very reasonable-Thanks Thermo-Bilt, will highly recommend you!

That's fantastic, thank you very much for sharing your experience we really appreciate it.

Helene in Barrie
Helene in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Full House Window Replacement

I am very happy with the quality and workmanship of my new windows which I had installed in early 2016. Rob Coulter was very helpful, he was the only one who gave me a good education on windows. I did not get this education with any others who were local, all they did was measure and give me a quote.
I love the tint in my windows, people cannot real see in!

Thank you for your kind words, The team will be pleased to read that it all went well and that you are happy.

Thanks again for your review.

Best regards,

More about Thermo-Bilt Windows & Doors

Thermo-Bilt Windows and Doors has been making homes more comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly for nearly two decades. We will consult with you at your convenience to determine the best solution for your needs. Your windows and doors are built by manufacturers who maintain the highest standards of design and construction.
Our services include: Vinyl Windows, Steel Insulated Doors, Fiberglass doors, Patio doors, Storm Doors, and more!