Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Reviews for Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

TorontoMom in
TorontoMom in

Replacement Windows

The salesman was great, very attentive and thorough. The windows are great too, look nice, thermal, and soundproof. They came when they said they would, and windows arrived on schedule. Installation was good, just very minor things in the finishing that could have been better. Windows were left with some adhesive and smudges on them, on the interior they caulked over dirty spots and loose paint chips, and exterior caulking was a little messy. However, everything was installed and sealed properly.

Thanks for your Review Submission. I would appreciate If you could call me on 416-756-0798 so I can find out who was the installer and rectify your concern.

Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Windows

Fantastic windows and installation services! Staff were prompt, courteous, and skilled. These windows are definitely high quality but the costs were affordable. Make a point of calling this excellent company.

Hello Natalie, we truly appreciate this opportunity working for you on your window replacement

Katherine knight in Markham
Katherine knight in Markham

Windows replacement

Our home is now a lovely warm place to be. Amazing service all through the process. No pressure to buy. Brilliant installation quick and efficient. All the staff I dealt with were polite and friendly. I would certainly recommend thermobilt to other people.Thank you very much for your excellent service and product

Thank you for your recommendation Katherine, and more over Thank you for doing business with Thermobilt

Lynda Rodriguez in Toronto
Lynda Rodriguez in Toronto

Windows and Doors

I am infuriated.!!!! We had Thermo-bilt work on several of our windows and doors in our house, this included a basement door, for all of which we paid around $13,000. Our problems with Thermo-bilt has centred along the basement door that they installed. First, the knob is at the level of the knees, a fact of which we were never informed, when we had them custom build the door. But what is worse is that the door frame, which was also installed by them, is not symmetrical, and thus the door is not easily opened and shut. This means that the door was not well made, nor was it installed correctly by Thermo-bilt. We have tried to reach for someone from Thermo-bilt to bring somebody to fix this egregious problem, but it has been impossible. It was easy to find someone when we owed them money, but it is impossible to find someone in this company to help when problems arise. I have spent so much time trying to get someone from Thermo-bilt to fix the problems that I have given up!!!!! :( I am so tempted to to get into contact with a lawyer to take some legal action!!!!

Cameron from Richmondhill
Cameron from Richmondhill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and Front Door

We had six windows, a patio door and a front door replaced by Thermo-Bilt. First of all the price was reasonable in comparison to others. Besides, the salesperson (Brian) was not only very knowledgeable but very responsible as well. When a window design went wrong due to placing of the handle in the opposite side by their manufacturer, he immediately followed up with the company and we could resolve the problem within two hours of the same day. The installation crew were very professional and completed the work in one day. We are happy with the end result and thankful to Thermo-Bilt crew for the job well done.

Cameron, we are pleased that your issue was able to get resolved quickly and swiftly. Brian is a wonderful consultant, our customers thoroughly enjoy working with him because of his extensive experience in the industry.

Sudhanshu from North York
Sudhanshu from North York

Window replacements

Great service, suggestions and quality. We requested for multiple quotes Thermobilt was competitive. The service and recommendations by Danny for a tricky part of the project let me to choose them, this choice was further verified when lev (installer) came to meaure the windows.
I have used another highly recommended window company on HomeStars before and I would recommend Thermobilt over them.
Great job completed and very satisfied with the work.

Sudhanshu,

For over 20 years we have developed a strategy of using window consultants in conjunction with installers to relay every detail of the job to our customers. We always aim to inform our clients to maximize success.

Miranda in Toronto
Miranda in Toronto

Fast and wonderful work for changing my windows

I got a few quotes when I decided to change my windows, and I found Thermo Bilt not just offers good quality of windows, the Hometech Windows, the price is also reasonable comparing to all other quotes. They did all their work on schedule, no delay and in fact, faster than I expect. Installation was very professional and fast. They spent around 8 hours to finish 11 windows, very efficient. The windows are new and perfect now, no more condensation in between, seal perfectly, so easy to open and clean. I'm very happy with all Thermo Bilt, I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Miranda,

We hope you enjoy your new LowE, energy efficient windows for years to come. As you know HomeTech is a Canadian company so all windows are designed specifically for the climate of southern Ontario. our installation teams are truly a source of pride for our company; efficient, and professional. Thank you Miranda

Vaheesan Thirugnanam in ??????????
Vaheesan Thirugnanam in ??????????
1 review Aurora, ON

windows

Thermo bilt gave me good estimate price for all my windows and small repair in front window. I'm 100% happy with the price and the intaller.
I'll 100% recommend to others.

vaheesan, aurora

Vaheesan,

We are happy that our representative and installer met your standards. We always aim for the highest standard of customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Emad in Toronto
Emad in Toronto

Windows

I consulted the company regarding the best available options for upgrading my house. I was offered excellent suggestions, great product and efficient service. I couldn't ask for more! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Therobilt to my loved ones.

We are happy we could help you find the best options for your home. We look forward to working with you and your family in the future Emad.

More about Thermo Bilt Windows & Doors

Thermo-Bilt Windows and Doors has been making homes more comfortable, safe and environmentally friendly for nearly two decades. We will consult with you at your convenience to determine the best solution for your needs. Your windows and doors are built by manufacturers who maintain the highest standards of design and construction.
Our services include: Vinyl Windows, Steel Insulated Doors, Fiberglass doors, Patio doors, Storm Doors, and more!