The Renovation Store Ltd.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
12049 127 Street Edmonton AB T5L0Z5
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Willowdale  >  The Renovation Store Ltd.

Reviews for The Renovation Store Ltd.

Chris from Edmonton
Chris from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof repair

There were a couple wind storms recently in Edmonton. The first one ripped up about 20 sqft of my shingles off the roof (about 5 years old). I called the Renovation Store to repair from an online ad posting website. The price was right and the time frame quoted was quick. The work was completed and the roof looked great. That's where the good news ends. The work was completed rather late in the day (between 7:30 and 8:30 PM) when my youngest child would be sleeping. And after the second windstorm hit, one of the replaced shingles tore and after a couple calls, I have given up trying to get these guys to repair the shoddy shingle installed. If they would back up their work and parts, I would rank them much higher but if a company isn't willing to do that, there is no reason to work with them.

Chris in Westbank
Chris in Westbank
1 review West Kelowna, BC

BAD BAD BAD COMPANY

I ordered a table and chairs Jan 19th and its now March 13th and i still have not received my purchase. Nothing but stall and deceit. Now they dont even answer my calls or respond to my emails. I have just started an RCMP and VISA investigation. I should have listened to the bad reviews. Buyer beware with these criminal business owners.

Joe in Edmonton
Joe in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement Renovation

Added an extra room in the basement very professional and fast service. Final cost was not above estimate. Contractors were fully bonded and insured. I would recommend using this company again.

More about The Renovation Store Ltd.

hardwood, steam showers, faucets, tubs, sinks, vessels, pulls, fireplaces, tiles, kitchens, bathrooms, showers, lighting, mirrors, furniture, shingles, granite sinks, pellet stoves, siding, water fountains, applances
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Willowdale?