Taylor Made Shutters

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Oakville  >  Taylor Made Shutters

Review for Taylor Made Shutters

thomadma
thomadma

Window coverings for our home

I was at a friend's home and loved her shutters, so I asked for the name of the contractor. I called Bev and setup an appointment for the following week. She came, took measurements and informed me of the cost. The shutters are considered environmentally friendly, and they were reasonably priced, so we decided to move ahead. They were ready within three weeks of purchase, and Ron, the installer came by to install them in our windows. He was finished within four hours and they looked beautiful. I was impressed by their professionalism, experience and desire in helping me to create a more beautiful home.

I would highly recommend Taylor Made Shutters to anyone looking for shutters for their windows.