Supershade

Reviews for Supershade

Ramiro in Toronto
Ramiro in Toronto

Hunter Douglas Blinds for Large Front Window

Great service from the company. We were aware that we were paying for a premium product after we check the regular stores (Blinds to go, etc.). We really got our money's worth with the service and consultation from Stefano when he came to our place and help us decide on the type of blind, colour, and material based on the room configuation. This was rather important as this blind covers most of the front wall of the house and very visual piece in the living room.

If you want your place to look amazing and willing to pay a little extra for blinds that will last you a lifetime, do not hesitate to call SuperShade and Stefano.

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that you were able to install the blind with no issues. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sally in Toronto, Ontario
Sally in Toronto, Ontario

Excellent Experience with Supershade

After renovating my condo, I needed to purchase blinds for my space. I found Supershade online and called to inquire about their products and spoke to Joy. She was very helpful and sent me numerous quotes for the various products I was interested in for my space. I visited their store which was very clean and had a nice variety of Hunter Douglas products on display (they only sell Hunter Douglas). Joy was even kind enough to lend me some samples so I can take them home to help make my decision on fabric and colour - this was one of the key reasons why I chose Supershade since no other company had such a well stoked show room or would allow samples to leave (especially without some form of down payment). By providing this option I was able to test various samples in different rooms and see how they reacted with different lighting throughout the day.

I then had Stefano (one of the owners) come out to see my space and measure, where he stayed for almost 2 hours and the visit was not charged. Stefano was extremely knowledgeable about Hunter Douglas and gave excellent recommendations. I also had the pleasure to interact with his wife Lauren who scheduled the appointment for their installer Garfield to come in and do a final check before the installation. Like Stefano, Lauren was also very helpful in providing feedback on the product I was looking at. Pricing was competitive to other companies, especially for Hunter Douglas products. Supershade also delivered on time with no issues or errors with my order.

For installation, Garfield was their installer and he is absolutely wonderful. I live in an older condo so my ceilings are very uneven and he was still able to get my blinds to look as levelled and beautiful . He was professional, personable, kept my space clean and removed all packaging the blinds came in.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience with Supershade and my blinds look beautiful. Without any hesitation I would recommend Supershade to anyone looking for high quality blinds and professional service and installation.

Amy B in Toronto
Amy B in Toronto

Excellent Service and Beautiful Blinds

I recently moved into a condo downtown and was looking for blinds to cover some of the windows. After visiting the big box stores, I found that the employees were not able to provide me with good advice or provide any sort of recommendations for what I should use. I had heard about Hunter Douglas and decided to try Supershade. After calling and speaking with Lauren, I was booked in for a consultation. Stefano came to my condo and in detail went through all my options. He even suggested I get blinds that are white on one size as most condos require this (I didn't know this). Stefano showed me all my options and the different hardware that was available. I wanted to get Shutter doors and he went through the pros and cons of that option (lets just say the cons outweighed the pros) Although the shutters would have been more expensive, Stefano listened to what I wanted and provided appropriate recommendations. Stefano measured the windows and I received my quote within a few days. The installation was awesome and Supershade communicated with my throughout the whole process. I would recommend this company because the level of service can't be beat and the product quality is amazing. I am one happy customer and the whole process was seamless from start to finish. My favourite part of this experience was that they come to you and do everything for you. Thank you again for some great shades and when I move to a bigger home, I will be in touch!

We are happy that you like your new blinds! We prefer to sell blinds that are best suited to our customer's needs, whether or not they are less expensive! Thank you for your kind words! We hope you enjoy your new condo, and maybe one day when you move to a bigger home, we can quote you for shutters!

The Wilsons in Toronto
The Wilsons in Toronto

New blind purchase and installation.

I don't normally write reviews however in this case I thought I must.
Dealing with Supershade was truly a blessing from their professionalism to their prompt and on time service. (Best Choice)

Thank you for kind words! We are happy that you are pleased with the end result!

Grace from Toronto
Grace from Toronto

One of the best dealer of Hunter Douglas blinds

I got several quote for Hunter Douglas Blinds, Lauren from supershade offered the best price. Stefano came to my house twice because we changed the windows. They were very friendly and professional before and after the installations. One of my son's blind had minor problem. After I reported to Supershade, they contacted Hunter Douglas in a timely manner. However, the problem was not completed solved. I wrote email to supershade, Stefano came to my house and fixed the problem. He actually did extra work for his customer. If you decide to use Hunter Douglas products, I would like highly recommend Supershade.

Thank you for your kind words! We try to the best we can to solve any issues from Hunter Douglas as soon as possible!

Replace the windows blinds for whole house

This company is awesome. We asked a few quotes from 2 different retailers. Supershade had the best pricing and the owners are really friendly and professional at the same time. They were really patient and they did not try to overprice the products. The installation was smooth and quick!

Lauren is really quick at responding to any inquiries. I would and I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for windows blinds.

Do not hesitate to ask a few quotes before making a decision. There was a $5000 price gap between Supershade and the other company...

Thank you.

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Blinds

This is a fantastic family run company that takes great pride in its work. Stefano was very careful in measuring our blinds and clearly explained our many options. The end result is superb. We love our motorized blinds and find them extremely convenient (not to mention the show off factor!), and our west facing rooms are much cooler during the day. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Supershade.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are proud that we are a small, family run business! That's great that you notice the energy efficiency!

Michael
Michael

Bedroom Blinds

We went in to the Supershade store on Mt Pleasant Rd and had a great experience. Lauren walked us through our options and we were able to see / touch the actual blinds.

We chose a Hunter Douglas product and they are excellent. We never knew blinds could be so useful / practical. They work perfectly for the sun that hits our room at different times of day. Supershade came and installed the blinds and we know they will be there if we ever need after sales service. Ask for Lauren!

Thanks for your kind words! We're happy that you are pleased with your Hunter Douglas Duettes with the Top Down Bottom Up feature!

Julia  from Burlington
Julia from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Blinds/ Window Treatment

The blinds Supershade offers will not only suit your home but will add the classic touch to your space that leaves you feeling complete.

Lauren's knowledge of blinds left me feeling at ease and confident in her abilities even though I couldn't visualize exactly how it would turn out at that time. But I trusted her expertise and she followed my budget. Stefano who installed the blinds was friendly, fast, professional and took the time to explain how to care for the blinds. The end result was better and spectacular than I could ever imagine. Being a new parent, Lauren suggested cordless shades for the children's bedrooms. It looks phenomenal! I highly recommend this power couple and team to make your home look beautiful beyond your wildest dreams!

Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm! We have so many cordless options that are safe for children, we're glad you decided to go with that option!

Kham from Toronto
Kham from Toronto

Blinds

After newly renovating our main floor and adding a second storey to our bungalow, we had many windows which needed window coverings. Our windows are all different sizes. We went to Supershade where Lauren was very friendly and professional. She showed us many different Hunter Douglas shades and took the time to explain lighting control for privacy, the different materials and styles available. She helped us choose the right shades based on our lifestyle. Stefano came to our home and measured and installed the honeycomb shades we ordered, which came in promptly. He was also very pleasant and installed quickly and correctly. We absolutely love our top down, bottom up shades, they keep our bedroom dark for sleeping and let light in during the day. The screen shade in our living room looks great any time of the day. I would definitely recommend Supershade to anyone looking for window shades.

Thank you for your review and your kind words! We are happy that you love the top down bottom up feature, it's such a great option!

More about Supershade

We are a family run business and we've been at the same location for over 30 years! Contact us today for your free shop at home!
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Toronto?