Super Appliance & Refrigeration Service

Appliance Retailers
2625 Duke St Vancouver BC V5R 4S8
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Vancouver  >  Super Appliance & Refrigeration Service

Reviews for Super Appliance & Refrigeration Service

2625 Duke St
Vancouver
BC
V5R 4S8

I had this company repair my washer and a week later it started to leak from the part he replace. The owner of the company did not come look nor fix it. Disappointed and was very rude about it.

Sam from Vancouver
Sam from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

I bought the house that I'm living in now for 3 years and yet to have any troubles with my appliances but just recently my dishwasher was making funny noises and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I went through the yellow pages to figure out which was the best and made a call to Super Appliance & Refrigeration Service. He gave me some trouble shooting tricks and I thought was nice of them. Very helpful place! They came to help me fix it professionally and quickly.

Rick from In Awe Roofing
Rick from In Awe Roofing
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I had my refrigerator motor replaced.

My refrigerator started to make lots of noise, it started to get really annoying to the point were i needed somebody to come and repair it immediately. So i called a bunch of different repair guys. And all were busy to come out for a few days. I am not sure of the persons name that i spoke too at Super Appliance & Refrigerators, I called at 2pm and he was at my home at 5:30. And he had the parts and fixed it within an hour!

Thanks Super Appliance!!