Suite Dreams Furniture Inc

Review for Suite Dreams Furniture Inc

Jimmy in Burnaby
Jimmy in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bought a large entertainment unit

We were looking for an entertainment unit that would hold (and hide) a TV and our stereo components - and because it was a large piece of furniture it would be a focal point so we wanted a piece that would look good for many many years. We looked at various stores but found the workmanship and value from Suite Dreams to win our business. The sales person was very helpful and I liked the idea the furniture was made in Canada. I thought the workmanship in building and finishing the furniture was above average and the cost was reasonable. The only issue I had was delivery was additional and we only lived (literally) 10 blocks away - but at least the owner of the company gave us a bit of a discount on the delivery. The delivery people were very good...so my complaint is only minor. I still go back to the store because of the quality and value.