Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd

Reviews for Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd

Never going there  in Sidney
Never going there in Sidney

Asked for a quote more than 5 times still haven’t recurved

I phoned on a Sunday to inquire about being open. Phone was answered and after a confusing conversation Shane was finally able to explain they were open but closed.
He would call Monday, not. Why wife came by a eeek later and was afraid to be in the showroom with him.
I said I would loot keep our business in Sidney , so we both went.
It was a little better experience, but it still seemed like we were a bother.
Anyway 2 weeks later and a couple of call and another visit still no quote. Stay away. Seems like this business of theirs is an after thought.

Judith in Sidney
Judith in Sidney
1 review Sidney, BC

Never helped us with the cracks we told them about less than a year after installation

We picked out the granite with our carpenter for our kitchen and bath. The carpenter said when they brought the granite to our home it broke twice and they had to return. After installing our granite countertops in the kitchen we shortly noticed a crack and then two. The carpenter said he would tell Stone Trends about this and he was sure they would come and fix it and he said the owner said they would. They never came so before our warranty ran out my husband went to them and came out with a preparation to rub into the cracks. He did this but you can feel where it was applied. The cracks are still appearing in the counters. One is near the sink which we heard is a weak area but the other area of cracks is on a small area of counter next to the stove that was not cut
into. I wish we had never chosen granite now yet friends tell me they have never had this trouble with their granite countertops. Very disappointed in the service and the product.

Private User reviews Sidney, BC

Very poor customer service

Initial sales were fine until 50% deposit was obtained. Never returned calls, and missed installation dates without calling. Took 4 attempts to get a final receipt for the work done after they had debited our credit card. Only good review was their 2 installers who were professional with attention to detail

Private User reviews Sidney, BC

Disappointed with Customer Service

Pros:
Lots of choice
Positive initial sales experience
Quick providing quote

Cons:
No communication after placing order
Be prepared to babysit the entire process
Your installation date to change multiple times
Quote to change
4.5 weeks, 3 mistakes, job still not complete but full payment taken

If you do decide to use Stone Trends ensure you get EVERY item including time line for job completion on the quote.

Toni in Toronto
Toni in Toronto
1 review North Saanich, BC

Ensuite vanity

Dropped by Stone Trends on a whim. Had been wanting to instal some quartz in a couple of rooms in our house. Shane was so helpful, we decided to give it a go. We found a couple of remnant pieces to do our ensuite vanity. When the staff went to cut the quartz, they noticed that the two pieces were from different dye lots. Rather than going ahead with it, we were informed immediately. We subsequently found another remnant that worked even better. It is now installed and the whole process was a great experience and the installation is remarkable. We have decided to go start our next project.

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

New Granite Counters

We recently had new granite counters installed by Stone Trends. We went to Vancouver and chose 2 slabs at one of their suppliers. We were very happy with the results with one small exception. After they were installed, there was a spot where they were not glued down properly. We called and left a message asking them to come and do that but that was 2 months ago and we never heard back from them. And they charged our credit card for the balance owing without ever discussing whether or not we were happy with the results. Other than that, we were happy so it's too bad they didn't follow up after the job was completed and fixed the outstanding problem.

Catherine  from Sidney
Catherine from Sidney
1 review Sidney, BC

kitchen and bathroom counter tops

While renovating my home I walked into Stone Trends just to have a look. The friendly, helpful customer service made me look no further. My kitchen and bathroom counter tops were completed efficiently, with in my budget and look beautiful!
An all-round superior experience. Thank you Stone Trends!

tony rylier
tony rylier
10 reviews Esquimalt, BC

Kitchen Countertops

I decided to go with Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd, based on a neighbors reference. I am extremely thrilled with not only my new counter tops, but also with the tremendous customer service. They offered excellent advice, and worked quickly and efficiently. I was surprised at how quickly they completed the job, yet their work was impeccable. Based on other companies quotes, I feel that Stone Trends is very reasonably priced. I would absolutely refer them to anyone!

Sandra from victoria
Sandra from victoria

granite countertops

While doing a first time renovation, we were extremely impressed on the timeline for our new countertops. Superior quality at an amazing price. Would do business again in the future.