Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd

10045 McDonald Park Rd Sidney BC V8L 5Y2
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Sidney  >  Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd

Reviews for Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd

Very poor customer service

Initial sales were fine until 50% deposit was obtained. Never returned calls, and missed installation dates without calling. Took 4 attempts to get a final receipt for the work done after they had debited our credit card. Only good review was their 2 installers who were professional with attention to detail

Disappointed with Customer Service

Pros:
Lots of choice
Positive initial sales experience
Quick providing quote

Cons:
No communication after placing order
Be prepared to babysit the entire process
Your installation date to change multiple times
Quote to change
4.5 weeks, 3 mistakes, job still not complete but full payment taken

If you do decide to use Stone Trends ensure you get EVERY item including time line for job completion on the quote.

Toni in Toronto
Toni in Toronto
1 review North Saanich, BC

Ensuite vanity

Dropped by Stone Trends on a whim. Had been wanting to instal some quartz in a couple of rooms in our house. Shane was so helpful, we decided to give it a go. We found a couple of remnant pieces to do our ensuite vanity. When the staff went to cut the quartz, they noticed that the two pieces were from different dye lots. Rather than going ahead with it, we were informed immediately. We subsequently found another remnant that worked even better. It is now installed and the whole process was a great experience and the installation is remarkable. We have decided to go start our next project.

1 review Victoria, BC

New Granite Counters

We recently had new granite counters installed by Stone Trends. We went to Vancouver and chose 2 slabs at one of their suppliers. We were very happy with the results with one small exception. After they were installed, there was a spot where they were not glued down properly. We called and left a message asking them to come and do that but that was 2 months ago and we never heard back from them. And they charged our credit card for the balance owing without ever discussing whether or not we were happy with the results. Other than that, we were happy so it's too bad they didn't follow up after the job was completed and fixed the outstanding problem.

Catherine  from Sidney
Catherine from Sidney
1 review Sidney, BC

kitchen and bathroom counter tops

While renovating my home I walked into Stone Trends just to have a look. The friendly, helpful customer service made me look no further. My kitchen and bathroom counter tops were completed efficiently, with in my budget and look beautiful!
An all-round superior experience. Thank you Stone Trends!

tony rylier
tony rylier
10 reviews Esquimalt, BC

Kitchen Countertops

I decided to go with Stone Trends Marble & Granite Ltd, based on a neighbors reference. I am extremely thrilled with not only my new counter tops, but also with the tremendous customer service. They offered excellent advice, and worked quickly and efficiently. I was surprised at how quickly they completed the job, yet their work was impeccable. Based on other companies quotes, I feel that Stone Trends is very reasonably priced. I would absolutely refer them to anyone!

Sandra from victoria
Sandra from victoria

granite countertops

While doing a first time renovation, we were extremely impressed on the timeline for our new countertops. Superior quality at an amazing price. Would do business again in the future.