Span Co General Contracting Services Ltd.

General Contractors
254 Denison St Markham ON L3R 1B6
General Contractors
Span Co General Contracting Services Ltd.

Reviews for Span Co General Contracting Services Ltd.

Andrew Bartucci in Toronto
Andrew Bartucci in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation - Downtown Condo

We purchased a corner-unit condo near the Rogers Centre in May. The location is great, the lighting is fantastic and the floors are perfect. But, the kitchen was outdated and the bathroom was bland. Everything worked and looked fine, but in a highly-populated area of Toronto - we wanted to add value to our unit and make sure it stood out amongst the rest.

After doing some research, I came across Span-Co and because of its convenient location near my office, I decided to pop-in to talk about my project and see if this would be a fit. I was greeted warmly by the owner - Clayton. He immediately made me feel at home and gave me his undivided attention while talking about potential upgrades to the home. He was helpful, informative and most importantly, honest.

The next week, Clayton came to the condo to assess the project's requirements and hear our 'vision.' Again, he was delightful and very patient as we flip-flopped between ideas. When he left, we were confident the project would be a great success.

3 months later - our bathroom and kitchen are complete and everything looks great! The renovations met our 'vision' and we can certainly say we've added value to the unit. Clayton and his team (Tom, John, and Raf) were all exceptional contractors and people. They were professional, polite, trustworthy, clean and competent. It was a true pleasure having each of them work on our renovation.

In case it's not 100% evident at this point in the comment - I'd like to reiterate that Clayton and Span-Co were fantastic partners in this project. They were honest and at the end of the project - we were more than satisfied with the final cost. We were well under budget as Clayton's quote was spot-on.

I fully recommend Span-Co and will undoubtedly call them again for any and all renovations/upgrades.

D. Howard in Toronto
D. Howard in Toronto

Third Floor Addition with Bedroom / Bathroom

Great workmanship, project management, and timely follow-up. Knowledgeable people who add value to your project. Detailed estimates and billing. I highly recommend Span-Co and would gladly retain them for future projects.

Ursula Sherman in Toronto
Ursula Sherman in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Span-Co was hired to renovate my bathroom. Initial contact was pleasant and professional as were all other meetings, phone calls and e-mails. Whoever came to my house was on time and knowledgeable. John, who actually did the reno was highly professional and trustworthy. He left the job well done and the bathroom sparkling.

Nick Vesely in Toronto
Nick Vesely in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Home Renovation

We retained Span-Co to do a major renovation of our home including extension of our family room, new enlarged kitchen, complete redo of the main floor. They also replaced every door and window in the house.
From start to finish their profesionalsim, expertise. and quality of work was second to none. From obtaining of the building permit to final inspection, they are a pleasure to deal with. As in any project of this size, issues develop, they were brought to our attention immediatly with options provided to move forward. Project was completed on time and within our budget
expectaions.
I would highly recomend Clayton and his crew.

Greg Russell in North york
Greg Russell in North york
1 review North York, ON

General Home Contractor

I have been using Span-Co for the majority of my home renovations for almost 15 years. They capably handle a wide variety of work, from minor repairs to large renovations. Unlike most home contractors, they assign a man to your job and he stays there until its done. They are professional, attentive, reliable, honest and the quality of their work is always very good.

Georges in Markham
Georges in Markham

2 complete bathroom renovations

While we had our idea of what we wanted the contractor and project coordinator made a number of very helpful suggestions re layout and materials during the design phase. Craftmenship on custom built cabinets and mirrors was exceptional. Experienced tradesmen performing the work were punctual, courteous, made suggestions, explained issues and provided solutions,knew all installation aspects and kept their work area clean. Project was completed on time and only subcontractor used was for glass doors for showers. Have received many compliments on the finished product. Would definitely consider using them again if we renovate further.

Elsa in Toronto
Elsa in Toronto

Complete renovation of large condominium

When we purchased our condominium we did not have a contractor selected. We needed a balcony to be enclosed and were required by our condominium Board to use Span-Co for this job, as they had the experience and qualifications necessary and had enclosed other balconies in the building.
We were so impressed with the individuals involved and the reference check that we did, that we hired Span-Co to take on the complete project.
The expertise demonstrated, the reliability and co-operation of the workmen, and the quality of the finished renovation was outstanding.
We have no qualms in recommending this company to others.

E & P

aubrey spring in Toronto
aubrey spring in Toronto

KItchen renovation, back deck, front porch

We have used Spanco for 3 projects and have been extremely happy with their work. Their quotations were very reasonable. The work was always done on schedule. Spanco's tradespeople are very skilled and knowledgeable, as well as being pleasant (this is very important if they are going to be in your home over the course of a renovation). The site was spotless at the end of every day during a major kitchen reno. The few deficiencies that we pointed out were quickly taken care of. I would not hesitate to use Spanco again.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Various renovation projects over many years

Span-Co is my go-to company whenever something springs a leak in my aging house, or we start thinking about major changes to the building. I always turn to Span-Co, and I have never been disappointed. They have completed big jobs and small over a long period of time and I have always been completely satisfied with their work. My parents also use Span-Co, as does the rest of my family and I would easily recommend them to friends. In a world where it sometimes seems dishonesty reigns, these people are above all: decent, honest, friendly, and highly competent. I count the people over there as true life friends. Would never look elsewhere.

Brian Wilks in Toronto
Brian Wilks in Toronto

total apartment renovation

Spanco was recommended to me by our superintendent, who knows the quality of renovations done in our building by Spanco and others. I found the supervision, quality and perfectionism of all those working under Steve to be outstanding. Also, they were meticulous in cleaning up each day - important in an apartmnent building Anyone who sees the apartment always comments on the quality of the work. When anyone asks me about renovations, I always suggest Spanco.

More about Span Co General Contracting Services Ltd.

Span-Co is a full service construction contractor serving the needs of Toronto homeowners since 1975. We specialize in residential renovation, condominium improvements, and general contracting. Customer service is the foundation of our company - we believe that continuous communication ensures that you are fully informed every step of the way. ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?