Smart Roofing Inc.

2045 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4X

Reviews for Smart Roofing Inc.

Nicholas from Mississauga
Nicholas from Mississauga

New Roof Installation

My first contact was with Bob, and he was very friendly, courteous, and provided a very competitive quote. The work was completed in one day! Clean up was immaculate! Our roof looks amazing and I would recommend Smart Roofing to anyone who is looking for a new roof!! Bob even came by after the job was completed to see how everything went. Thank you!!

Mike from Brampton-9862
Mike from Brampton-9862
9.8/10

New shingled roof

Smart roofing came to my home and explained in detail the proper way to re-shingle a roof. They did not try to offer the lowest price but the best solution and explained all the available qualities and options available. By doing so i did not get the lowest price but I got the best quality products at a fair price. They were on time and their installers did a great job. I have no problem recommending the Smart Roof Team.

Chris from Streetsville
Chris from Streetsville

New shingles on roof

I had several quotes and felt most confident choosing Smart Roofing to replace our shingles. Excelent job from start to finish. I believe they are one of the best roofing companies around. I got what I paid for!

Gilman from Mississauga
Gilman from Mississauga

New roof replacement

I found dealing with Jerri was terrific! He was thorough and delivered on all that he said he would and the recommendation he made for a specific product addition was appropriate and timely !

The crew was on time and early and completed the work with the upmost in professionalism and dedication and worked well into the early evening the first night and on the second day when I left early and returned, I found a spotless work site as promised!

I would highly recommend his company since they were absolutely fastidious about ensuring my roof was completed to my full satisfication and I know they will stand by their work 200% if I ever need any service!

Thanks Gerri!

Thank you Gilman for your review, it was a pleasure to do business with you and I am extremely happy to hear that you are pleased with our job. We only want the best for our customers so we make sure to provide the best service possible so that you are protected to the fullest. Thanks again and take care.

-Jerry

Bill from  Brampton-6903
Bill from Brampton-6903

Replace existing roof covering

I had the pleasure of having Smart Roofing reshingle our roof and from the first meeting with their representative until the job was completed I felt as if I was treated with Honesty, quality workmanship and utmost professionalism not to mention the fact that this company actually came out to talk to me. Other companies said they would come and give an estimate and didn't even show up.

The workers were very freindly, cleaned up more than I expected and covered my yard and house with plywood and tarps. Even the disposal company they use was friendly and professional. My yard was cleaner than before they started.

Celina from Mississauga
Celina from Mississauga

Roof Replacement

I am writing to you regarding the re-roof job your company recently performed on our home. Your company truly delivered a level of quality service that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who needs professional roofing and excellent service. Thank you for all the hard and diligent work your crew performed on our roof.

As a consumer it is difficult to establish criteria on who to select for a job. Cost and quality of course are very important, but promptness, courtesy, and cleaning up of the job site are also important. I rate your company A+.

I know you pulled some string to schedule us in and to finish so quickly. Please know that whenever someone speaks of needed a roof, we will continue to enthusiastically recommend Smart Roofing. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you.

Sincerely,

C.E. Wrobel

Sherry from Toronto
Sherry from Toronto

New Roof

Bob from Smart Roofing was fun, friendly and provided a competitive quote. Their Crew provided timely service and quality workmanship. Highly recommend this Co. amd will refer others in the future.

PAUL FROM MISSISSAUGA-1072
PAUL FROM MISSISSAUGA-1072

Bob provided us with superior service courtesy and a completed clean up following the roofing job. High quality workmanship, the crew paid attention to detail, the finished product looks great.

Thanks again for your order glad we lived up to your expectations thank you for all the great referrals

Tim & Amanda Streetsville
Tim & Amanda Streetsville

My roof is beautiful

Bob from Smart Roofers took care of our roof and we couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome of their work.
The rate we got on their work was great price & our roof now is ready to go for lots of winters & storms.

Thanks Again
A & T

Thank you for taking the time and writing about us. It is nice to know how our customers feel about us. It means a lot to us to feel appreciated.

Bob from Oakville
Bob from Oakville
9.3/10

Roof

We were very pleased with work done - roofers were efficient, hard working and polite. Would use this company again with no hesitation. Price was fair, site was cleaned daily and roof looks great - no more leaks!!!

Hi Bob, thank you for your review. A piece of mind is what we try and provide for our customers especially when you call us and your roof is leaking. We understand how frustrating something like this so our goal is to fix the problem as soon as possible with the best workmanship. Thanks again and take care. Smart Roofing

More about Smart Roofing Inc.

For over 15 years Smart Roofing Inc. has provided full service roofing for residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our skilled, experienced craftsmen, aided by the reliable products, can accurately assess your roofing situation and expedite any job quickly and to your full satisfaction.

We are dedicated to providing quality, professional installation and service commitment with fair prices. For your protection we are fully insured, bonded and licensed, and are proud members of the Better Business Bureau. We offer from 6 to 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship and only experienced crews of roofers are used. Smart Roofing has maintained these standards over the years and will continue to do such as our family of satisfied customers grows and shares their experience with peers, family and friends.

Please contact us today for a free estimate or visit our showroom. At Smart Roofing Inc. "We protect what you value most". Make the SMART choice.
_____________________________________________
Slate,Cedar Shingles,Cedar Shake,Fiberglass Plastic Tiles, Enviro Shake, Metal and Flat Roofs as well as eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding and copper work, skylight installation, full roof inspections