HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Mississauga  >  Smart Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Smart Roofing Inc.

Isabella
Isabella

Roof Installation

Smart Roofing Inc.
905-361-9900
2045 Dundas St E
Mississauga
L4X

After the recent windstorm blew off half of our roof, I contacted Smart Roofing Inc. My phone call was promptly returned and I was visited very quickly by a representative of the company who is knowledgeable and gave me a reasonable quote (my roof is very big) The remaining shingles were removed and the new roof installation was completed quickly and professionally. The worksite was left very clean. I would highly recommend using this company. The company did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, did it for a reasonable price using a very good quality product and did it well. Excellent job!!
I was also recommended to use this company by my mother (who had her roof installation about 10 years ago) and is still very satisfied with the work that was performed, with the service she received and the price.

Thank you so much for choosing Smart Roofing Inc. We so appreciate you taking the time to give such a great review!

Lorraine in Oakville
Lorraine in Oakville

Roof Repair / Reliable

During a recent very high wind storm, we had some minor shingle damage. Of course we called Smart Roofing (they replaced the roof shingles many years back). They returned our call, told us when they would be coming by, and they were true to their word - they came by when they said they would and made the necessary repairs. We are very thankful to Smart Roofing for such great service! We highly recommend going with Smart Roofing - a great company you can rely on!

Thank you so much for choosing to work with us again!

Suzanne & Julian
Suzanne & Julian

Replaced roof.

Very pleased with the work done. The team responded quickly given recent ice and wind storms. They were friendly and considerate and worked hard to get the job done in the timeframe promised.

Thank you for being our valued customer!

Kris
Kris
1 review Milton, ON

Roof repair

They were very helpful and quickly made repairs on my roof after a recent wind storm. Fair price for the work that was provided. Good company.

Thank you for your review and for being our valued customer!

Mary A.
Mary A.

Jerry did outstanding work, repairing and replacing our singles after damage from high winds. Smart Roofing made it a priority to come out and get the job done quickly. They made the experience enjoyable! When it comes time to replace the whole roof, Smart Roofing will have our business! We highly recommend Smart Roofing!!!

Thank you for your recommendation!

bobspool5271
bobspool5271

Replaced roof shingles

Their workers were very professional, friendly and helpful. They protected doors and windows with drop sheets and plywood to ensure that they didn't damage anything when removing the old shingles. They installed new flashing around the chimney and new roof vents. When they were done they cleaned up all the old shingles and nails around our property. We would highly recommend Smart Roofing to anyone looking for a new roof.

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate it!

The Le Family in Mississauga
The Le Family in Mississauga

Very Happy...

We did our roof with Smart Roofing in June 2012. At the time we were really pleased with their service but our big test came this past Friday May 4, 2018. As our neigbours 's roofs came flying with the wind storm, ours remain intact. In Fact we know 2 of our neighours 's also did their roofs with Smart Roofing and their roofs were also okay. We are very pleased that we decided to go with Smart Roofing 6 years ago. Thanks for doing such a good job. The Le Family.

Thank you so much for your review! We are very happy you trusted us with your roofing needs!

AsifH in Ottawa
AsifH in Ottawa

Outstanding Roofer

I just joined Homestars but felt compelled to write a review of Smart Roofing, who redid my roof about 5 years ago. It is not a cheap job, but Jerry was very honest, patient (in answering our questions and giving us time to choose the right shingles), and got everything done on time. Hopefully I don't have to use him again (the roof should be good for a while), but would highly recommend him if anyone is looking to get work done on their roof.

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We really appreciate it!

Happy i.
Happy i.

New roof

Extremely pleased with every aspect of the company. From the moment Bob showed up we knew this was the right company for us. He was so happy, very thorough when inspecting the roof, vents, attic, etc. Very knowledgeable and explained every little detail of what needed to be done and how it would be executed. Bob gave us different options for materials and pricing. The gentlemen that did the work were professional, respectful, worked very hard to get the job finished in one day and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. Bob and Jerry (one of the owners) came by during the day to make sure all was going well and that we were happy with the job. Jerry also came the next morning (as it was a late night in the dark finish) to get the bin and swept my driveway. (Sweet man). This is a fantastic company, I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for choosing Smart Roofing Inc. and for your detailed review. We appreciate great customers like you!!!

Gurth M.
Gurth M.

Roof re-shingled, replace old attic vents, install new attic vent for bathroom

I was very impressed by the staff from Smart Roofing and the work they completed for me.

Of the seven local roofing companies I contacted for an estimate, Bob Morgan of Smart Roofing was the only estimator who climbed onto my roof, to visually review the roof and the state of the shingles.

In less than a week of myself signing the agreement, Darrah confirmed the date the roofers were going to work on my roof, weather permitting. The refuse bin was dropped off in my driveway, ensuring all the old shingles and other garbage would be removed the day of the project.

The day of the re-shingling began, the first team of roofers arrived early, at 7:30 am. They began placing the ground sheets and protective plywood sheets on the ground and against my walls and those of my neighbour's home. The second team arrived 15 minutes later, still ahead of schedule.

The complete team of four roofers, quickly and efficiently removed the shingles from one side of my roof. Once this side was bare to the wooden boards, two of the roofers began installing the sealed membrane and tar paper, to protect immediately the roof in case of rain. The other two roofers continued to remove the shingles on the other sides. Before I knew it, the new shingles were being nailed to the roof.

Five metal attic vents were installed, replacing the old plastic ones. They cut through a roof board, to install the requested vent for the washroom. Metal flashing was placed around the chimney and in the valley.

By 4pm, the crew finished their work on the roof, including cleaning and removing all debris from both my and my neighbour's property, including the old, broken shingle stuck in the tree. They did a great job!

The next day, the refuse bin was removed from my drive way.

A few days later, Bob returned to inspect their work and provide me the warranty certificate.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, it was our pleasure having you as our customer!

More about Smart Roofing Inc.

For over 15 years Smart Roofing Inc. has provided full service roofing for residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our skilled, experienced craftsmen, aided by the reliable products, can accurately assess your roofing situation and expedite any job quickly and to your full satisfaction.

We are dedicated to providing quality, professional installation and service commitment with fair prices. For your protection we are fully insured, bonded and licensed, and are proud members of the Better Business Bureau. We offer from 6 to 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship and only experienced crews of roofers are used. Smart Roofing has maintained these standards over the years and will continue to do such as our family of satisfied customers grows and shares their experience with peers, family and friends.

Please contact us today for a free estimate or visit our showroom. At Smart Roofing Inc. "We protect what you value most". Make the SMART choice.
_____________________________________________
Slate,Cedar Shingles,Cedar Shake,Fiberglass Plastic Tiles, Enviro Shake, Metal and Flat Roofs as well as eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding and copper work, skylight installation, full roof inspections