Siatras Carpet And Flooring Inc

Carpet & Rug Retailers
125 Lancing Drive Hamilton ON L8W2Z9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Hamilton  >  Siatras Carpet And Flooring Inc

Reviews for Siatras Carpet And Flooring Inc

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and hallway

From start to finish Mr. Siatras was there to make sure everything was going smooth. We had Alterna tiles installed with his guys. Excellent skills and an attention to detail. I love my new floor and would use Siatras Carpet again in a heartbeat!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Hardwood Flooring

We had a major issue with our Hardwood Flooring that was installed by Siatras Flooring. We tried to address this issue with the owner and after several phone calls and texts the owner ignored our issue. He doesn't understand the concept of good customer service. If you want a good installation and satisfaction guaranteed stay away from Siatras Flooring and go somewhere else.

Carolyn in Hamilton
Carolyn in Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ceramics in Bathroom, Cork in Recroom

The owner Mike Siatras was extremely pleasant to work with. His installers were professional and did a great job. It is a small shop but it holds alot of variety. I loved my choice and it looks stunning. I've waited 8 yrs for this and it looks wonderful. Great experience from beginning to end.

Kathy in Winona
Kathy in Winona
4 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Tile installation and carpet

I have used Mike Siatras for most of my flooring needs over the past 6 years. He is the most reasonal in price and his guys always do a very good job. Once I didn't use him and just got my handyman to do the work and I have regretted it ever since.