Sears Home

Marlyan Belluelle
Marlyan Belluelle
1 review Ottawa, ON

sears carpet and upholstery

We had sears carpet and upholstery in to clean my aunts carpets. The two young men did a spectacular job. They were fast and efficient and listened to my aunts concerns.

May from Nepean
May from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Refrigerator

I bought fridgerator, washer and dryer from Sears at Carlingwood mall. After installaion, the refrigerator is not even, one door is higher than another. They send twicely technician to repair the problem. Eventually they could not fix it and send me a new onw. I am quiet satisfy with their service. Sears is trustable.and respond to customers very quickly.

Gabriel  in Ottawa
Gabriel in Ottawa
3 reviews GLOUCESTER, ON

Bought Bed

Bought a bed mattress and bed frame. Quality is good and price is ok , although I feel the service could have been better and not just if your not buying i wont talk to you kind of deal.

pascale in Orleans
pascale in Orleans
3 reviews ORL, ON

family room set

I can't ven describe how good sears service is ...I bought a leather furniture and when we received it it was cut so I was freaking out ..I thought that seras would say we have nothing to do with it but they actually returned it without asking any question ..loved their service

Roger in Orl
Roger in Orl
1 review Orl, ON

Repaired Garage Doors

Sears did a good follow up job. Multiple problems arose and the company made sure to come back and ensure the problem was repaired. We received an excellent warranty. The workers were tidy and on time.

xsivspd
xsivspd

Sofa

The whole order process was very easy to installation in my house. The only finger that I had to lift was to puch in my PIN # at the register. I have no problem refering Sears delivery