Sears

Rose from Kitchener
Rose from Kitchener
15 reviews Kitchener, ON

Appliance purchase

Sears is the first place I go for my appliances.
They have a huge selection and are always having great sales.
I've made numerous purchases from here and the sales people are always very helpful and knowledgeable.
Deliveries have always been made on time and done efficiently.
And if you put your item on a Sears credit card you can earn lots of points towards future purchases.

Alain from Halton Hills
Alain from Halton Hills
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

New Freezer

I purchased a Kenmore freezer from Sears in Georgetown. The staff was very helpful in recommending type and size. Delivery was on time. While the freezer turned out to be a dud, teh service guy showed up within an hour of my call and the freezer was replaced, hassle-free, quickly.

Rooma in Fergus
Rooma in Fergus
1 review Fergus, ON

electronic air filter

The installation was good it was all included on the price. They did the duct cleaning and after they install the electronic air filter. We decided to go Sears do to their reputations and resonable price even tohigh we had a few quotes from companies we decided to do it with sears.

Marian Berinzon, Willowdale
Marian Berinzon, Willowdale

Couch Purchase

The sales staff at Sears was friendly and couteous and offered advice and very knowledgeable. I was very impressed. I enjoyed the layout of the store as it was very easy to find the couch section. The prices are very competitve in regards to other couch stores in Toronto. I would go again!!

Sue
Sue

Kitchen Appliance Purchase

The sales staff are knowledgeable, friendly and they are product friendly to the consumer. The prices are competitive and fair. It's not a bardering situation they make sure to find me the best price instead relieving of my money. They aren't pushy from what I've seen. I really like the choices and the layout of the store.