Scarborough Disposal

Junk Removal
63 Raleigh Ave Toronto ON M1K 1A1
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Scarborough Junction  >  Scarborough Disposal
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Scarborough Disposal

Silvia M. in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

As we collected tons of garbage again from our basement reno project, we called Scarborough Disposal (Des O'Leary - our garbage guy was on vacation) and arranged for a pick-up truck, but then we realized that we might need a bigger bin. The next day called again this company and we spoke to a very nice gentleman that answered to all our questions, re prices/sizes/quantity of garbage that could be produced from a regular renovation, and we decided to rent a bigger garbage bin instead. Within an hour we received our garbage bin on our driveway. We disposed a lot of garbage, huge pieces of concrete, again drywalls and wood studs, all about 3,5 tones.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the great review Silvia! I'm glad we were able to help you out, and always try our best to provide a fast (and courteous) service. We're always here to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again Silvia!

Lisa S. in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

I recently ordered a bin from this company. They delivered it on time and took it away as soon as I asked. I then received the bill in the mail within a week. Now, the last time I tried ordering a bin (a few years ago), I recall getting the run around, no bins were available, and the price was much more, even though the bin I ordered from SD was the same size and filled with the same wood materials. All in all, dealing with this company was very easy and less expensive than I anticipated, so I was quite pleased and would not hestiate to use them again.

Job Price

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We're glad you were happy with our service and our pricing. We're always upfront about our pricing, and try to make the process as easy as possible. Thanks again for reviewing us!

Mike Robbins in Toronto

On several recommendations we contracted Scarborough Disposal to do the basement excavation work for our 2 story house addition. Jim Lardner and his employees brought a very professional, but personal work ethic to the site. I'm happy to join the list of people would would recommend Scarborough Disposal to others. Thanks Jim and Omesh and others!

Job Price

Thanks Mike for the nice review! We count on doing it right and getting good word of mouth reviews like yours.

More about Scarborough Disposal

Got Junk? We Can Help! We offer junk & trash removal services in Toronto & Scarborough. We offer Low Cost Dumpster Bin Rentals (4-40 yard Bins). We haul ALL garbage, trash, rubbish, & waste away! We're a family owned & operated company that's been a Scarborough landmark for ...