S & N Lighting Ltd

B Williams from Burnaby
B Williams from Burnaby
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fan switch housing assembly

Store found a fan switch that the manufacturer Hunter Fans could not supply anymore. Staff explained how to connect the switch + saved me the labour fees. I was impressed with their customer service.

keith klimko from Burnaby
keith klimko from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Deiling Fan

I purchased 2 ceiling fans for my entertainment room. As they were not in stock they had to order them in for me. When they arrived in the store I was called right away. When I went to inctall the fans the instructions stated that they needed a "special" deiling bax - when I called to the Comapny they suggested an electrician they used in the past that would be able to help me with this. The electrician they suggested did a great job - but - one of the fans was unbalanced so S&N replaced the fan for me and had the electrician come back to re-install the new fan - NO CHARGE - at the same time the covers had arrived and the electrician installed them as well.

brian in Burnaby
brian in Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Replace all my lights in the house

I was very satisfied with service at this lighting store, the sales person was knowledgeable and helpful in picking the necessary lights for my home. He came to my house and looked at my needs and later I went to the store and chose all the light fixtures that I needed. They look great and they all came with bulbs. Later I had a couple of motion lights malfunction and they told me to come in to grab some new ones and I did. Got my electrician to replace them and returned the bad ones without any hassle. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone.