Rona Home & Garden - Eglinton Ave W

Building Supplies and Hardware
2933 Eglinton Ave W Mississauga ON L5M 6J3
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Etobicoke  >  Rona Home & Garden - Eglinton Ave W

Reviews for Rona Home & Garden - Eglinton Ave W

Wendy from QB Global
Wendy from QB Global

House renovation

Webought all kinds of materials like lights, tiles, grout,vanities, mirrors and all other renovation materials. Their service is great. THey do have promotions going on for different items. It is worth to check it out.

Baig from Mississauga
Baig from Mississauga

Home gardening

very good location for me, I can find everything for Home gardening. Recently bought plants seeds and pots. Lot of variety and good customer service. Maybe they can send deal flyers to home address.

lucymississauga
lucymississauga

Kitchen renovation

My kitchen nightmare started on April 2,2010 and just today May 27, 2010 is finally being finished. This is being accomplished with alot of shouting on our end. The main problem has been proper installation and design of my 8x10 kitchen(not a big job). I was initally told the installation of my new cabinets would only take 3 days, well almost 2 months later their being installed. There has been no urgency on their end to meet their promise of a quick installation. I've had to keep on top of them over and over to ensure the cabinets will be delievered and installed. It's made me never want to do another renovation again EVER! Did not except this from a big box store...which is why I paid more and went with them instead of a smaller contractor. Very dissatisfied! This is Rona Home & Garden Mississauga.

Akhtar   in  Markham
Akhtar in Markham

Deck building

i like this store because i can buy lots of good things and we got our deck built from here and it was great. I liked it a lot because we sit on it in the summer

afrank
afrank

kitchen renovation

Tom made our kitchen renovation a dream come true! He did an excellent job on our kitchen back splash tile cutting and 45 degree cutting precision. His skills, recommendations, knowledge and great personality transformed our kitchen from the "blah" to "the beautiful".

mfrank, mississauga
mfrank, mississauga

Garden

Excellent sutemoer service, they are very knowledgable and advise you on what to do and when to do. They try to walk you through everything you will require to complete your project. I would surely go back to them and recommend my friends.

Meadowvale Marketplace
Meadowvale Marketplace

Toilet

While we found our toilet leaking water on the floor, we assumed this was a serious issues that involved shutting down the water main, removing the toilet tank and more, a Rona associate indicated we should simply check that the tank screws (which hold the tank and toilet seat in place) are firm. He was right! This was a simple 60 second fix that likely saved us over 3-4 days work. Thanks Rona!

cori1475
cori1475

insullation

Went to by insulation for the attic and the service was very good. They spent the time with me getting the proper product I needed for my home. Very personable!

Lori g in Mississauga
Lori g in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

counter top

i went to rona and was very pleased with the service I recieved. Everyone was freindly and helped me with my project. They had everything i was looking for. Thanks Rona for all of your help