Roma Furniture

1301 United Blvd, Suite 2 Coquitlam BC V3K 6V3
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Surrey  >  Roma Furniture

Reviews for Roma Furniture

2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Don't waste your time or money.

Over one year ago I bought a bed and had it delivered to our residence. The six draws were broken. The delivery people observed this and insisted someone will attend and repair. I spoke to the salesman and the Owner many times over the phone. I re attended the Coquitlam store and was told every time someone will fix or return the bed. I even offered to upgrade with a new bed.
When talking to the owner who appeared to be a gentleman we still haven't heard back. Save yourself the frustration and buy else where.

2 reviews Greater Vancouver, BC

Bedroom set

our order was wrong the second delivery was two days late. The service was poor and assembly was poor. I would never return or refer them to my worst enemy.

Bedroom, Dining Room Suites

I moved to new place and bought furniture for whole house. Roma Furniture have wonderful furniture. They have different kind of furniture than their competitors in the market. I got the delivery on the given date. I am completely satisfied with their service. Their staff is so much helpful. I completely recommend them for your new furniture needs.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Buyer beware - Worst Furniture Store!!

I bought all our furniture for our new apartment from Roma. The table was delivered with a large crack and we sent it back. They re-delivered a new table several weeks later with crack again. We decided to keep it as we thought it would be fine. We were wrong. We barely used the table. 6 months later during a dinner party the dining table fell apart. It was literally made of cardboard (seriously). The couch started to peel after a year. 1.5 years we had to throw it away because it had peeled all over. The bed also broke after 2 years. You might think you're getting a deal but you will have to repurchase the same furniture in less than 2 years!!!

not recommended

got our dinning set, the buffet was scratched and dameded. they brought 3 times the same unit back saying it's a "new one",. we eneded up with the same unit and big bil lto pay. i have no confidance in buying anything from Roma again. you never know what's behind their talk, it's like a box of chocolades - you never know what you going to get,

Allison in Surrey
Allison in Surrey

Not Recommended

We ordered a bed that they said would arrive in 4-6 weeks. Five weeks later we found out the bed isn't available, but only because we called to check. They did not contact us.

Now we're trying to get a refund per the terms of their sales contract, but they just keep saying 'you'll get it tomorrow' and telling us the only person who can help us is 'Kal', who never answers calls or calls when store staff say he will. It's been weeks.

Yesterday a new person called who claims to be 'responsible for the money'. She said they can't refund us now because they don't have the funds, but they will in a few days. She also said we shouldn't be frustrated because 'things happen', this is 'normal for the industry' and this is 'how business works'.

Mo from Calgary
Mo from Calgary
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bedroom set

The customer service is the worst one I've ever seen in my life. During the delivery, the movers broke the unit door and they even didn't say sorry with no attention to what I said. Obviously, they didn't pay for the damage.
The worst thing is that the furniture has one year guarantee but it's just words of mouth. After 2 months, I am still waiting for someone to come and fix the broken mirror and broken dresser. The customer service is very very very "impolite" and they wasted 3 days of mine staying at home, but nobody didn't show up. Never ever purchase anything from this company.

craftcrazy & Vancouver
craftcrazy & Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and Bedroom

The wrong dining room set was delivered and our bedroom chest of drawers were all scratched up. The manager did not fess up he was the manager and told me to call back when the sales rep would be around. It turns out when I asked for the sales rep, they said she would call back and she never did. Then they said she was on vacation. 3 times I dealt in person with them and they sent me away and told me to call back. When we finally had someone come and pick up the damaged pieces, the replacement pieces were still damaged. The movers did not take off their shoes and tracked mud and dirt on our new laminate flooring. There was still damage and the movers just took one of my expensive fine art black pens off my desk and starting filling in the scratch with the pen before I could stop him. Rather than wait another 2 months, we just took our losses, kept the replacement pieces that were damaged and cancelled our order for the dining set. BTW, shortly after our purchases, they had a closing out sale and then after that, they had a Grand Opening sale. The same thing in Richmond, they closed out one location and moved across the street and had a Grand Opening Sale. Beware! We had already just paid when an irate customer came in complaining about the worst delivery people every!