Rey Woodworking Ltd

Reviews for Rey Woodworking Ltd

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Kitchen

Working with Rey was the best renovation experience that I ever had. Working off of a cover of a magazine Rey created my dream kitchen at a reasonable price. He later repurposed a wine rack. It was a finicky job, but he never complained about the time it took. I've loved my kitchen for years. Thanks Rey! The photo doesn't do it justice!

Repair & ongoing maintenance of Rey Woodworking kitchen

We had Rey design and install a kitchen several years ago. Rey recently made a return trip to our home to repair some hinges that had broken. While there, he made some other touch ups to ensure that we continue to be happy with our kitchen. For example, we decided to eliminate a coat closet and he was happy to install two shelves in that closet to make it into a pantry for us. We were quite pleased with his work and more importantly, it is good to know that he will always return if we need him to. Rey made these repairs and touch ups free of charge. Thanks Rey (and Carmen)!

Esther in Thornhill
Esther in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

kitchen cabinets

Rey takes exceptional pride in his work which resulted in delays in finishing time. However, the results are well worth it. Great attention to detail and he goes the extra step to correct customer's error in judgement to ensure the final product is superior. Rey was always available to address any of our concerns and modifications. We love our kitchen!!. The cabinets are very high end and reasonably priced in comparison to other companies we researched. If we had to do it again in another home, we would definetly call Rey.

Kitchen Renovation

Love our new kitchen but had issues with the timing and minute details of the project. For example, the open shelves above the kitchen desk are off by 1/8" which drives me crazy (con) but is apparently "acceptable" in contractor-land! The quality and craftsmanship overall is high (pro). Rey needed heavy supervision to meet his promised timelines (con), and I had to ask several times that he come himself instead of sending his less-experienced workers (con). He was able to get us some deals on hardware and extras (pro), but he didn't tell me in advance the the hardware I chose would not quite fit (size-wise) his shaker design (con). His granite guy turned our countertops around in 3 days (pro)!!!! He added an extra 'design feature' to the desk which I loathe and which has nothing to do with shaker style (con). If you have time to watch over every detail, he does nice work. His wife Carmen is awesome and makes every effort to keep the customer happy.

Shari from Forest Hill-92
Shari from Forest Hill-92

Master bedroom closets

Rey was an excellent listener and delivered quality wood closets at the right time and the right price. We were delighted.