Rent-a-Son

866-999-2766
82 St. Regis Cres. North
Toronto
M3J 1Z3

Rent a Son is a service we've used twice for our past moves, and they've been great every time. Our move last week took less time than estimated - the guys were so fast it was unbelievable. This meant a lower bill for us, so we naturally gave them a big tip.

Toronto Move

Used Rent-A-Son for move in Toronto. Rob helped coordinate the move to ensure everything ran smoothly. Two movers, Diego and Josh were incredibly professional and productive. Would use Rent-A-Son again in a heartbeat. Great experience!!

Fatin in Toronto
Fatin in Toronto

Moving houses

If we ever move again, we will only hire Rent a Son! Scott and his team were very proffessional, on time, did not waste a minute, very friendly, knowledgeable and made our move such a pleasurable one! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you Rent a Son!
Fatin

Thank you Fatin for your feedback. I am so glad that we were able to help you with this move and look forward to any future moves! ~ Erika

tracy
tracy

where do they FIND these people??

I've used rent-a-son services on multiple occasions and typically get a new crew with each use. I'm fascinated by their consistent superior customer service and how genuinely nice and helpful the staff are. Every move the guys (sorry, but no women yet :-() have been very professional and helpful while maintaining open, friendly and exceptional service. I typically organize and oversee the move without my husband's help and I always feel like I'm in professional and yet genuinely nice hands. I feel like I should be making chocolate chip cookies or something...!

Moving condo

This was my first time using a moving company and everything went very smoothly, even though I underestimated how much furniture was being moved that day. The movers arrived on time and worked hard throughout the move.

One object was broken during the move and the company picked the item up and brought it back to the manufacturers for repairs. Excellent service!

Cabin move in North York
Cabin move in North York

Move from Toronto to Huntsville with 2 stopd

Great crew working tirelessly in pouring rain. Very professional and quick. Not an easy job with 49 steps at one of the destinations. Reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks very much for your feedback. We look forward to helping you the next time you need us! ~ Rob

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Honest, fast, delivered under estimated price!

Great communication during the sales process up front. Estimate was accurate. The movers arrived on time on moving day and were very professional / friendly. They simply did their job, and got the job done slightly under budget. Very honest, and I would recommend 100%.

Burney Giftware in North York
Burney Giftware in North York

Trade Show Move-out

We have used Rent-a-Son in the past and they are always very efficient and on time. Cooper and Jonathan were great, took direction well and worked quickly. Thanks to Erica in booking and to Jonathan and Cooper!

Thank you Ellen for your feedback. It is always our pleasure to help out with these projects! ~ Erika

Marc in North York
Marc in North York

Moving my Apartment

Quick and efficient. They came in, got the job done and were willing to do whatever was necessary. I would hire them again for future moves. Thank you very much.

Marc, thanks posting your feedback. I'm glad to hear you were so pleased with the service we provided and we look forward to helping you the next time you move. ~ Rob

moving

We were moving from one apartment to another a few blocks away. We hired Rent-A-Son based on good recommendations. Kyle and Jonathan were courteous, hard working and very efficient. It was obvious that they were well experienced movers. They knew what to do and how best to do. We will recommend them to our friends and hire them again for our next move.

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that we met your expectations!

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.