Rent-a-Son

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

ProudFather in North York
ProudFather in North York

big furniture between apartments

Very professional ; job was done impressively quickly on a rainy morning ; all furniture was wrapped well before it was moved ; good price ; booking the time was fast and simple too ... great work, thanks.

chriswelstead
chriswelstead

Entire house move

Julian, Dan, and Daniel were absolute pros. They exceeded our expectations and the move went flawlessly. They had excellent attitudes, even as it poured rain on us during the entire move. I would highly recommend Rent-A-Son!

Thank for your feedback Chris. We're happy to hear the crew exceeded your expectations. You know who to call the next time you move! Enjoy your new home. ~ Rob

1 review Barrie, ON

House Contents Move

After having my previously booked movers not show up, I contacted Rent-a-Son, gave them my required information and by 12:30 they were at my door. They were very fast moving my stored items from my parents basement into our home. Not only were they very respectful of my parents and their home but ours as well. I would highly recommend Rent-a-Son to anyone! Thank you!

Thank you Lillian for your review! I am so glad that we could help you out with this move. ~ Erika

binou in North York
binou in North York

Moving - Storage - Moving in Day

I used t Rent-a-son when I moved from Montreal to Toronto last June. The movers are really efficient and fast and also very friendly. I was very happy with the service I received. Then, my furniture have to stay into a storage unit for 8 months. When I needed to pick-up some clothes from it, it had been at no cost, contrary to other companies. I have been able to see that my belongings were well preserved. Finally, after 8 months I found my own place and 2 other movers came over to deliver my stuffs. They have been also very professional, friendly and very efficient. I really recommend Rent-a-son to anybody who wants to be sure that their moving experience is going to be stress free and enjoyable.

Thanks for the review Sabine, you were a pleasure to work with! Amanda

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

In town moving

We needed things moved out of a small house to allow for some upgrades. They were able to schedule us on short notice (24 hours). Three lads showed up on time, moved everything needed promptly. They helped move things onto the truck and shifted things that were staying in the house to facilitate the work being done in our house. Nothing was damaged (not somethimg you can take for granted) and we worked collaboratively. They packed the storage locker in a space efficient way to make the best use of the space.

Thanks for the review Anne! Always happy to help! -Amanda

torifa
torifa

Moving Services

On Monday, March 19th, two gentlemen helped move our furniture from the 5th floor of our (old) office to our new Frontier College space in the basement. They were on time, helpful, patience and efficient. They finished moving all of our office furniture into our new space in approximately 2 and a half hours.

Thanks very much for the review. Glad we could help you out! ~ Rob

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

Great Movers!!!

We moved from a 3 storey townhouse (with a lot of stairs) to a detached home and the move couldn’t have gone any smoother. Julian, Tyler and Jamie were an amazing and friendly team. They took care of each piece and were incredibly efficient. If you can get this team or any of the guys individually you will not be disappointed.

Overall, my experience from the start was great. If you need to move I would highly recommend you call these guys!

Carolyn, thanks very much for this review and we're happy to hear you were so pleased with the crew. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

sorensen
sorensen

Moving

Very polite. Worked quickly without damaging anything. Would recommend them to anyone looking to move.

Thanks for the review Kai! All the best to you in your new home! Amanda

Bruce in Scarborough
Bruce in Scarborough

3 Bdrm apartment to a 2 bdrm. townhouse

Guys were prompt, courteous, professional. Gave us great furniture prep advice, did the job ahead of schedule, damage- free+ stress- free.
Will definitely use their services again and recommend them to friends

Thank you Bruce for your review! I am so glad that we exceeded your expectations. ~ Erika

Take the pain out of moving house

We got Rent a Son to pack our house and to move all our stuff. It was about $1000 to pack everything and about $1350 to move everything. They were fabulous and really took the pain out of moving. They came on the first day to pack everything, and on the second to move everything and it went very quickly. The weather in the weeks leading up to the move had been beautiful, but of course, it snowed on the day of the move. Rent a Son managed all this, and also managed moving our stuff from a big house to a small house - they reassembled furniture and made sure everything was right. They provided value for money, but they were also very nice and easy to work with.

Thank you Leesa for your review! Enjoy your new home. ~ Erika

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.