Rent A Son

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Rent A Son

Smoothest move ever

The three person team at Rent A Son was phenomenal. They first moved my old items from my dusty basement into a disposal bin. Then they loaded the rest on the truck and delivered it to 2 separate properties. They were quick, professional, and effective. I never felt worried that my property or my belongings were in danger. They moved everything into my brand new condo without So much as a scratch on any wall or floor. This was the fourth time I’ve moved and this time with Rent a son was the smoothest ever.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Hard Working Team

The sales/quoting approach (Amanda) was relaxed and clear. The packing, loading and unloading crews (Junior, Fabio, Wayan, Mason, Egerton, Jordon and Alex) worked hard, showed up on time, were efficient and accommodating. A little hard on the walls but otherwise all good.

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

We love Rent A Son!

We love Rent a Son! This company always does an awesome job, the will even come to quote out the work and are very transparent with everything. They arranged our move to storage, and then will help us complete our full move out of town. The crew are very responsible and friendly and kind. We really appreciate this company and know we can trust them to show up, do the work and be as timely and transparent as possible! Can't recommend them enough!

Condo Move

This was my second time having Rent-a-son help me with my move. Direye and Michael did an awesome job of moving me from Oshawa to Toronto. They were punctual, careful and courteous. Even my neighbors asked who my movers are because they were so professional. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Residential moves (2)

After many moves with the largest mover in Canada, I decided to support a small local business to conduct 2 separate house and office moves. The Rent a Son movers were unbelievable. Every one of them to a person was polite, not stressed, willing to help, and never made us feel "badly" about moving things around. They were efficient and very easy to work with on an already stressful day. The only negatives were the lack of care they took in packing their truck with my goods that were being stored temporarily, and the planned start time of the move wasn't respected. In the end, great value for the money.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Great Service

I moved from Toronto to Ottawa and had an amazing team to get it done-- Direye and Robert. They were friendly and professional and got the job done well. They worked together effectively and efficiently and didn't make an unnecessary charges. I was quoted nearly the exact amount that I paid-- with no surprises. I would call on their service again in the future and would recommend them to everyone for their next move.

JohnStewart in Whitby
JohnStewart in Whitby

Made moving stress-less

Had Junior and Egurton over today to move a one bedroom across town...an hour drive away. They were both on-time, courteous, and very helpful in getting furniture out and into the new condo.

They did not waste time, and was very attentive (noticed a coffee table leg was loose and fixed it up for me).

Erika was also very helpful in getting the quote finalized and accurate. Pricing is a bit expensive, for sure, but you get what you paid for.

Would highly recommend this team, if I were to ever move again I hope they're the ones doing my next move.

JW in North York
JW in North York

Large furniture in small space moved masterfully

Direye and Arrech were amazing - professional, careful, patient, strong and strategic in this challenging move that included multiple tight angled doorways and stairs. My experience from booking to job completion was excellent. These two guys are excellent at what they do. I would highly recommend them and will use the company again for my next move.

Sara in Burlington
Sara in Burlington

Office Move

Robert and Direye showed up to site on time and were extremely efficient. They were able to move everything we needed quickly and with care. Even with a couple of laat minute changes to the original plan, they did a great job.

Thank you Sara for your feedback! I am so glad that we could help. ~ Erika

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.