Rent A Son

Reviews for Rent A Son

barisondul
barisondul

Great work, friendly people

We got help from Tyler, Johvonne and Amanpreet for our move. Everything went smooth and they were all very nice and courteous.

They worked in a very clean manner and finished the job in the budgeted amount of time. They disassembled what needed to be disassembled and reassembled them all at the destination. Nothing was damaged during the move.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the crew and think it was worth every penny.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Move to new apartment, smooth sailing thanks to Rent-A-Son

I am someone who usually has friends, family, a case of beer and pizza waiting when finished a move. COVID-19 has changed all of that.

Junior, a 17-year veteran, and new-recruit Troy made for a great team. We were so impressed by their work ethic. They moved us out of a two bedroom apartment within one hour flat, and efficiently moved-in to our new abode within 2 hours. They even finished 1.5 hour early!

Thanks to Rent-A-Son for providing quality movers, and their Co-ordinator Amanda for excellent customer service.

We were highly impressed, and would recommend Rent-a-Son to anyone looking for a reliable, safe and stress-free moving experience.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Moved from Quebec to Ontario - Great Service

Tyler, Johvonne, Natanael, and Andrew helped my family move from Brossard Quebec to Newmarket Ontario. I would highly recommend them, as they were professional, courteous, strong, efficient, and very careful with the items being moved. They took about 3-4 hours to load + disassemble the items on the pickup date, and another 3-4 hours to unload and assemble on the drop off date. I am highly satisfied with their service.
The cost of the move was proportional to the total weight of the items moved, and unfortunately, the total cost came a bit higher than anticipated after the weigh in.

Great Job!

Tyler, Johvonne , Arman and Dion were very professional, great attitude and did a perfect job without a scratch! I would definitely recommend this company. Only problem is that their storage costs could have been explained better. Other than that, great company!

Katz in Oakville
Katz in Oakville

Residential Move

I had previously worked with Rent A Son on a commercial project and they did a phenomenal job so I knew I could trust them with my personal belongings. Tyler, Johvonne, and Amanpreet were wonderful. They wrapped our things carefully, and were very quick. They were clean, rolling mats out on the floors of our home to ensure no mess or damage. I highly recommend Rent A Son, and Tyler and his crew.

Adri in Toronto
Adri in Toronto

House move

This is the first time I used Rent A Son. Tyler, Johvonne and Aman arrived on time and were very efficient. I am very pleased with the service provided and would definitely hire the same crew again. Thank you !

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

1 bedroom apartment move in Toronto

Tyler and Johvonne, from Rent-A-Sons, moved us today. They were not only fantastic, they were professional, efficient and hard working. They moved our 1 bedroom apartment, with four flights of stairs, without issue. THESE GUYS WERE AMAZING!! Finally, Rob who coordinate our move, was professional and mades us feel at ease, with what can be a stressful time......moving!!

Would highly recommend this organization....especially Tyler and Johvonne.

Thanks guys!!

James in PRIDDIS
James in PRIDDIS

Awesome move

A++ company from the back end staff to the movers. Amanda was great and coordinated two concurrent moves for us, and Tyler and Johvonne were perhaps the best movers I’ve had (I’ve moved about 8 time). Very careful, courteous, quick and nice. All of that for a really competitive price. I won’t go anywhere else now.

Private User reviews Timmins, ON

Great Friendly Service

Tyler and Johronne were the most tremendous, patient and friendly movers. They took the time to ask me questions and check with my preferences. They were prepared to go above and beyond to support with my move.

I would absolutely recommend their help.

Great Movers!

I’ve used Rent-A-Son for a few moves before, so they were the first company I called for another move from Toronto to Durham. It wasn’t a ton of stuff, but the new place had stairs and we simply could not lift all that stuff up all the stairs. Tyler and Johvonne were AWESOME. Super fast, didn’t damage a single thing and even offered to take a few smaller items we had just planned to toss in the car. While rent a son won’t be the cheapest option you’ll get a quote from, they are very professional and are incredibly great at what they do. Highly recommend.

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.