Rent A Son

Reviews for Rent A Son

Adri in Toronto
Adri in Toronto

House move

This is the first time I used Rent A Son. Tyler, Johvonne and Aman arrived on time and were very efficient. I am very pleased with the service provided and would definitely hire the same crew again. Thank you !

1 bedroom apartment move in Toronto

Tyler and Johvonne, from Rent-A-Sons, moved us today. They were not only fantastic, they were professional, efficient and hard working. They moved our 1 bedroom apartment, with four flights of stairs, without issue. THESE GUYS WERE AMAZING!! Finally, Rob who coordinate our move, was professional and mades us feel at ease, with what can be a stressful time......moving!!

Would highly recommend this organization....especially Tyler and Johvonne.

Thanks guys!!

James in PRIDDIS
James in PRIDDIS

Awesome move

A++ company from the back end staff to the movers. Amanda was great and coordinated two concurrent moves for us, and Tyler and Johvonne were perhaps the best movers I’ve had (I’ve moved about 8 time). Very careful, courteous, quick and nice. All of that for a really competitive price. I won’t go anywhere else now.

Private User reviews Timmins, ON

Great Friendly Service

Tyler and Johronne were the most tremendous, patient and friendly movers. They took the time to ask me questions and check with my preferences. They were prepared to go above and beyond to support with my move.

I would absolutely recommend their help.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great Movers!

I’ve used Rent-A-Son for a few moves before, so they were the first company I called for another move from Toronto to Durham. It wasn’t a ton of stuff, but the new place had stairs and we simply could not lift all that stuff up all the stairs. Tyler and Johvonne were AWESOME. Super fast, didn’t damage a single thing and even offered to take a few smaller items we had just planned to toss in the car. While rent a son won’t be the cheapest option you’ll get a quote from, they are very professional and are incredibly great at what they do. Highly recommend.

Move from Toronto to Hamilton

We used Rent A Son to move from Toronto to Hamilton. Tyler and Johvonne arrived right on time, and to me and my spouses frustration, the service elevator in our building wasn't working right away. Instead of waiting around for the elevator to be fixed, Tyler and Johvonne went right to work wrapping our furniture and moving it to the hallway to get it ready for if the service elevator was repaired. It was eventually, and everything was smooth sailing from there. They were very professional, quick but also careful, and really friendly. We would definitely recommend this moving company to people.

Henrique in Mississauga
Henrique in Mississauga

Crew Junior

Crew Junior was awesome! Really fast and professional, we didn´t have any problems or concerns! And they were willing to do more if we need it!
Highly recommend for everyone!
They came and did the job and there were really fast!!!
thanks

S Mississauga
S Mississauga

small apartment move

Rob was the individual that helped provide an estimate and coordinate the move. I was very pleased with the excellent customer service I was provided throughout the entire time. He was more than accommodating in helping me get a reasonable quote and organizing the move.

Tyler and Johvonne showed up at a good time and were able to get the move going quickly. I was happy with their speed and we managed to get the move done within the time that was quoted to me.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Quick notice Move

Rob was great about explaining the service, and terms and conditions and was patient to answer all my questions. I had confidence in dealing with the company from the first phone call, and their use of technology to set up my move was smooth.
Tyler and Damon were the onsite staff who performed flawlessly, were so accommodating, pleasant and professional.
Great job - I would use this company again, and recommend them to anyone!

Pablo in
Pablo in

Office Move

Tyler and Johvonne were a pleasure to work with. They were incredibly speedy and reliable in packing up our entire office and moving us into our new space. They took great care with our myriad of electronics and were able to get everything done in about half the time that was originally quoted, which we greatly appreciated.

I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking to do an office move.

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.