Rent-a-Son

Moving & Storage

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

Surpassing expectations

Mason & Josh helped move my mother's furniture from her old apartment to a new long term care facility. Even though my mother didn't have priceless antiques, that's how Mason & Josh treated them!
I was genuinely impressed with the level of care they took in transporting the furniture & on top of that, these guys were quick! by the time I got a box or two packed, they had the apartment empty & looking at moving INTO the new place! I hope I don't have to move her stuff again, but if I have to again, I'm calling rent-a-son & I hope I get Josh and Mason again!
Well done rent-a-son!

Move from Ottawa to Toronto

Rent a son was a great company to work with. They moved me out of my place in ottawa, took it to their storage facility in toronto for two months while I looked for a new place, and moved me into the new apartment swiftly and without incident. Would definitely use them again!

Looking forward to helping you again! Amanda

jennyamaral85
jennyamaral85

Store Closure

We had a really great experience from the initial call with Amanda, to the actual moving with Junior, Myles and Heron, very professional, prompt and friendly, they made a bad experience a good one as our store was closing!! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone moving !!!

Multi-Move for Renovation

Cory and Steven showed up on time even though it would have been a busy time to commute. They were very polite, good guys who got right to the job. No messing around. These guys hauled. What appeared to be a daunting task to us, they handled with care and ease. We will definitely be requesting these guys back when the house is ready to move back into.
Thanks Guys and Rent-a-Son

Thank you for your feedback. So glad that we could help!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Toronto to Ottawa Move

Moved from Toronto to Ottawa for work. The movers (Sam, Brad and Miles) were punctual, professional and enthusiastic. Took extra care without being asked. The Long Distance Moving Coordinator (Amanda) was exceptional in her thoroughness and attention to detail with my move. The quote was very close to my invoice at the end (a bit higher because the total weight of my stuff was higher).

Moving can be extremely stressful and for me this wasn't. I would highly recommend to anybody looking to move.

Glad we could help reduce the stress! Amanda

Sarah from East York
Sarah from East York

multistage move

we moved most of our items out and into storage for staging and sale of our home. we had some items returned after the sale for use until we move to our new home. we are happy with the service and that this is a one-stop shop that can handle a more complicated move

Sarah, thanks for yor feedback. We're glad we could help you out again and look forward to helping you the next time you need us! ~ Rob

D. Sabour from Markham
D. Sabour from Markham

Moving

I hired the Rent a Son company for my big move from a house in Markham to a condominium on July 26th, 2018. I was extremely impressed by the gentlemen's who were moving me. They are the best movers that I ever dealt with. I was very happy with their care for all my items. I will recommend them to all my friends who needs mover. Way to go Rent a Son way to go.

Dalia, thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

JasonB in North York
JasonB in North York

Fast and courteous

Complete, professional cost estimate. Workers were polite and courteous. Got the job done and did it well.

I plan to use them again and would recommend them for any local move.

Thank you Jason for your feedback, we look forward to moving you in the future. ~ Christy

Jan in North York
Jan in North York

in house furniture move due to big renovation

I have used Rent a Son for many years for various moves. Their staff is always great and our last move was no exception. Great energy and very polite staff with a can do attitude. Plus Erika is our coordinator and she is superb. She knows how to ensure the arrangements are all correct and suitable and is also very pleasant and efficient. Thanks Rent a Son.

Thank you Janny for your kind words! It is always our pleasure to assist you. ~ Erika

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Fantastic Moving Service

Arrived on time
Professional from start to finish
Assisted with moving items which was not part of the original job scope to the upstairs part of the house
very careful no damage to any items
Keep the home as clean as possible during the moved
I am very happy with the service we received

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.