Rent A Son

Reviews for Rent A Son

Burney Giftware in North York
Burney Giftware in North York

Trade Show Move-out

We have used Rent-a-Son in the past and they are always very efficient and on time. Cooper and Jonathan were great, took direction well and worked quickly. Thanks to Erica in booking and to Jonathan and Cooper!

Thank you Ellen for your feedback. It is always our pleasure to help out with these projects! ~ Erika

Marc in North York
Marc in North York

Moving my Apartment

Quick and efficient. They came in, got the job done and were willing to do whatever was necessary. I would hire them again for future moves. Thank you very much.

Marc, thanks posting your feedback. I'm glad to hear you were so pleased with the service we provided and we look forward to helping you the next time you move. ~ Rob

moving

We were moving from one apartment to another a few blocks away. We hired Rent-A-Son based on good recommendations. Kyle and Jonathan were courteous, hard working and very efficient. It was obvious that they were well experienced movers. They knew what to do and how best to do. We will recommend them to our friends and hire them again for our next move.

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that we met your expectations!

Mickie_E in Toronto
Mickie_E in Toronto

Condo to Walk-Up move in Downtown Toronto

This is my second move with Rent-a-Son, and both times I've been so impressed with the friendliness, competence, and efficiency of the whole team. From first contact with the move coordinator to the careful and expert work of the movers themselves, everything was managed calmly and with great attention to detail. I felt like the movers took great care with my furniture, and their friendliness and expertise really helped to reduce my stress on the day of the move.

I've done one long-distance move with Rent-a-Son (from Ottawa to Toronto) and one in-city move (downtown Toronto) and both moves went more smoothly than I ever could have expected. I highly recommend Rent-a-Son.

Surpassing expectations

Mason & Josh helped move my mother's furniture from her old apartment to a new long term care facility. Even though my mother didn't have priceless antiques, that's how Mason & Josh treated them!
I was genuinely impressed with the level of care they took in transporting the furniture & on top of that, these guys were quick! by the time I got a box or two packed, they had the apartment empty & looking at moving INTO the new place! I hope I don't have to move her stuff again, but if I have to again, I'm calling rent-a-son & I hope I get Josh and Mason again!
Well done rent-a-son!

Move from Ottawa to Toronto

Rent a son was a great company to work with. They moved me out of my place in ottawa, took it to their storage facility in toronto for two months while I looked for a new place, and moved me into the new apartment swiftly and without incident. Would definitely use them again!

Looking forward to helping you again! Amanda

jennyamaral85
jennyamaral85

Store Closure

We had a really great experience from the initial call with Amanda, to the actual moving with Junior, Myles and Heron, very professional, prompt and friendly, they made a bad experience a good one as our store was closing!! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone moving !!!

Multi-Move for Renovation

Cory and Steven showed up on time even though it would have been a busy time to commute. They were very polite, good guys who got right to the job. No messing around. These guys hauled. What appeared to be a daunting task to us, they handled with care and ease. We will definitely be requesting these guys back when the house is ready to move back into.
Thanks Guys and Rent-a-Son

Thank you for your feedback. So glad that we could help!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Toronto to Ottawa Move

Moved from Toronto to Ottawa for work. The movers (Sam, Brad and Miles) were punctual, professional and enthusiastic. Took extra care without being asked. The Long Distance Moving Coordinator (Amanda) was exceptional in her thoroughness and attention to detail with my move. The quote was very close to my invoice at the end (a bit higher because the total weight of my stuff was higher).

Moving can be extremely stressful and for me this wasn't. I would highly recommend to anybody looking to move.

Glad we could help reduce the stress! Amanda

Sarah from East York
Sarah from East York
4 reviews East York, ON

multistage move

we moved most of our items out and into storage for staging and sale of our home. we had some items returned after the sale for use until we move to our new home. we are happy with the service and that this is a one-stop shop that can handle a more complicated move

Sarah, thanks for yor feedback. We're glad we could help you out again and look forward to helping you the next time you need us! ~ Rob

More about Rent A Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.