Rent-a-Son

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent Service and Beyond

I was moving from a house to a 2 BR condo apartment. The things I had was lots for an apartment as I did not know how much I had until I move in. Rent-a-Son was really understanding from Rob who coordinated the move, to Parseus team leader and Aslan, team manager.

We had the elevator problem at our condo when both were broke down. Parseus had to leave our stuffs at the storage while Aslan came back the other day to continue the move.

All the team members from the office to the crew are phenomenal. I have been moving lots through the years but no one could meet half of Rent-a-son standard. They always the right attitude and understanding for our difficult situation.

I truly appreciate the hard work, professional and dedication. You guys are the gems in the business.

Amazing team Rob Nunner, Aslan, Parseus, Mike, Tobias, Nick...

Thanks very much for your feedback. We're glad we were able help you make out under such trying circumstances. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

Move contents of storage container back into my home

From the first contact the service at rent a son was professional, efficient, and friendly. They too great care and had great respect for me, my things, and my new home. The move went smoothly and they even took the time to help rebuild some of my furniture. A great experience and a great team. Thank you!

Home move

We had to have storage containers packed and then unpacked 9 mths later. The teams that were sent were very professional and took care with the contents of our house.

Joy in North York
Joy in North York

Two Moves from Toronto to Montreal

These are the most pleasant, professional and efficient people you could wish to deal with. Amanda is brilliant at her job and the guys who do the lifting, carrying and driving are SUCH hard workers. Kudos to all of them! So glad I found Rent A Son!!

Thanks Joy!!! You are a pleasure to work with as well! Amanda

BessA in East York
BessA in East York

Friendly, Respectful and Efficient

The two young gentlemen who came to assist my parents move their belongings into storage units were friendly, respectful and efficient. They were careful to not damage anything. I definitely would not hesitate to hire them again.

Thank you Bessie for your feedback. I am glad that we were able to help out your parents! ~ Erika

LSBarlin in North york
LSBarlin in North york

Repeat customer or Rent-a-Son

Once again outstanding service from Customer Rep Rob Nunner. For this move, Crew Supervisor Junior and his team.
As we prepare our home for sale, we moved a significant portion of our house contents to storage, (move to be completed in a couple of months). We have a many antiques including large wardrobes and grand piano, all handled skillfully and efficiently. Careful attention paid to all details of inventory.
Many thanks for the polite and reassuring service for a more complicated than usual move.
We are delighted to recommend Rent-a-Son.

Thanks so much for this feedback. We really do appreciate it and your taking the time to post it. We look forward to helping you with "phase 2" of your move! ~ Rob

1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Move from Toronto to London

These guys were very easy to coordinate with. They explained everything I needed to know about their service and were very fast at responding. The movers themselves were nice and friendly, but moreover very efficient and easygoing. They finished everything in record time, never complained about the heat or the amount of stairs they had to use. The final price even came under the estimate, which never happens with moving companies. I definitely recommend this service.

Happy we could make the process easy for you! And thank you for future recommendations! Amanda

zeeman in North York
zeeman in North York

Moving services

Amanda, Mike and Jr were all professional, competent and upbeat through my move from planning to execution and follow up. Highly recommended and I will use Rent a Son again. Gord.

Happy to help Gord and look forward to working with you again in the future! Amanda

Simon in North York
Simon in North York

Moving and storage

Had a great experience. Kyle was in charge of moving us out of our old and into our new place after a week of storage. Very professional, efficient and took good care of our things. The original estimate was a bit lower than what the final cost ended up being but overall had a great experience. Would recommend/use again.

Simon, thanks very for your feedback. We're glad we could help you out with this move into and out of our storage. We look forward to helping you the next time you need us! ~ Rob

Very Happy in North York
Very Happy in North York

Move from Toronto to Burlington

Julian, Kyle and Stephen all arrived on time and quickly got set up and had us packed up in 40 mins. My husband and I were very impressed. They were all friendly and took care of our things. Even with the drive they had us unpacked and done in under 4 hours. I’m so glad I hired Rent A Son and would highly recommend them to everybody and would definitely use them again. Debbie

Debbie, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback for the service you received. Enjoy your new home! ~ Rob

More about Rent-a-Son

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010, 2011 and 2014, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.