Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Keltie in Surrey
Keltie in Surrey
1 review White Rock, BC

Excellent service

I emailed Priority Appliance to check a minor leak in my washing machine; they called me promptly the next morning to set up an appointment. The young man who came to my place was professional and polite, and he let me know that the problem was an incorrect part (left on by the previous owners), which will only cost me $3.50, plus they also gave me a lot of information about the machine as it is a combo washer/dryer which I knew little about. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, and I will be calling them in the future if I have any other appliance issues.

Cooking Appliance Service

I have my cooking top not heated issue. I called them to repair it. The guy called me to understand the issue over the over, and tell me exactly how much roughly cost. When he arrived, he showed his professional skill and manage everything properly. Fixed my problem in 20 mins. And help me to clean up after all. Awesome service

Joanna in Richmond
Joanna in Richmond
1 review Surrey, BC

Wonderful Service

Steve has been out a number of years to fix our major appliances. Recently it was our Maytag Dishwasher. He was quite excited to see that it was still one of the older models. I thought the motor was gone but he very quickly discovered that it was "just" the spray module and easy to replace. Steve is very friendly, competent and he loves his work. We always enjoy our tiny visit while he's fixing our appliance. We will recommend Priority to our friends.

Richard in Richmond
Richard in Richmond
1 review Surrey, BC

Appliance repair

Prompt and honest service. No time or money wasted on unnecessary service or parts. Recommended appliance replacement instead of bandaid solution. Steve Coleman at Priority Appliance Service is highly recommended.

Dishwasher repair

This was the second time in a few years that we called Priority Appliance Repair to fix one of our major appliances. Again, the service call was made at the time promised, carried out professionally, and the problem correctly identified and repaired during the initial visit. Steve, the service technician, was professional, knowledgeable and informative – he told us what the problem was and what was needed to resolve the issue. My wife and I could not have asked for a better outcome when trying to get an uncooperative dishwasher fixed.

Howard in New Westminster
Howard in New Westminster
1 review Richmond, BC

Fisher Paykel French Door Fridge

Great company. Called when they had an earlier opening and the tech, Dominic, came as scheduled, (10 min early), and was professional, personable and efficient. Diagnosed the problem within 5 minutes, had parts on hand and was out the door in 30 minutes. Could not have asked for more, well done Priority Appliance!

drastad in Richmond
drastad in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

10 yr old LG front load washing machine

called Priority Appliance, service center for LG washing machine, talked with Paul on Wednesday, told him what was happening with machine, he arranged for Shawn Han to come out Friday. Shawn was very professional, efficient, and worked very quickly. He explained what was wrong what the cost would be. The cost was actually much less than what he said it could be, I think due to the fact that he knew exactly what he was doing and set right in to get it done. I would highly recommend Priority Appliance repair service and Mr. Shawn Han...
PS: He was even very courteous to my nosey little cat!

Repaired Fisher & Paykel wall oven

Great service from Steve Coleman. Steve fixed our Fisher & Paykel wall oven which had an overhead issue. Also was extremely knowledgeable on product issues and repairs. Would recommend Both Priority and Steve.

Kathy Erb from Surrey
Kathy Erb from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Viking stove repair

Two years ago my 28 year old Viking gas stove's broiler stopped working. Since the stove was so old I was afraid parts would be impossible to obtain. Called Priority and Steve arrived promptly, fixed the broiler and it's worked better than it ever had! Recently the electronic starter died. Without hesitation I called Steve at Priority who quickly and professionally replaced the part and the stove is back to functioning perfectly. With Steve's help, I plan to keep cooking on my antique relic for years to come!

Myrna Pearce from North Vancouver
Myrna Pearce from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Viking oven repair

The service we got from Priority was outstanding! Our oven stopped working 2 days before Christmas and we were in a panic. The Priority technician came right over, found the problem and was able to return with the parts on Christmas Eve to get us up and running again. We and the 17 people who are coming for dinner are extremely grateful!

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers.
Please refer to our website for a list of brands we are able to assist you with.