Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Jess from Langley
Jess from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Fantastic!

Stephen was fantastic! Very nice, polite, professional, and fixed our microwave in a short amount of time. Great family business, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone ! :)

3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Well Done A+ - Fixed leaky Whirlpool Washer

This is my second time using this company. Once again I was really, really impressed with their service. They came the day I called them and arrived right on time. The technician Dominic knew the problem within minutes, had the parts ready to go and I was able to use my washer within an hour of his arrival. This company is professional, gives fair pricing and the technician was polite, friendly and earned my trust as he was willing to discuss the problem and show me the "damaged" part. I am going to call this company for all of my appliance repairs!

3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Miele dishwasher

Moe from Priority Appliance Service came out to fix our dishwasher. Got right on it. Definitely knew his stuff. Great service. Would use this company again and can recommend to others.

rnathan in Surrey
rnathan in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Repaired Miele gas cooktop

A previous owner had cleaned our wok burner and reassembled it incorrectly. This was fixed very quickly. We then had a quick tour of the cooktop and two electric ovens. This was very helpful.

3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Miele Coffee System

These guys are great! I highly recommend them and will definitely use them if I have a repair needed on an appliance. They were able to fix my coffee system and did it quickly. I was so impressed! They saved me buying a new one at over $3000! Thank you Priority Appliance Service!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Fridge service

I called Fisher & Paykel to identify a reputable service company. Priority was one of the companies they recommended. The service, from booking the appointment to Steve's attendance, was very professional. Steve called the day before - a Sunday to provide a time frame for his attendance and came within that time. He was courteous and efficient in diagnosing the problem and advising of options. I will call Steve for any future appliance problems.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Viking Gas Oven

All Stan did was turn breaker on and off and check that wire connections were secure. When he said he was charging me for 40 minutes labour and I pointed out that he'd really only been there for 30 minutes, he became rude and defensive saying it took him 10 minutes to find parking and had to wait 5 min for me to come to the front door. Not exactly the most friendly service call and I doubt the "problem" has been fixed.

3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Miele dishwasher

Had an error light causing a problem on my Miele dishwasher. The technician that arrived was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
Would not hesitate to use Priority Appliance again. Thanks Perry.

Jennifer in Langley
Jennifer in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Appliance despair!

Samsung dryer and dishwasher crashed at the same time. Colten came and diagnosed the problems and fixed them but needed to return with a new motor for the dryer. He was very knowledgeable, very pleasant and timely. He showed us how to better care for both appliances. We know it seems a bit pricey but It was better than having to purchase new appliances. The labor is guaranteed for 3 months and the part for a year. We would use Priority again! Our experience was a good one from start to finish. Thanks guys for a job well done!
PS we had previously gone with a different company and they quoted us $500 just for the part thank goodness we switched to Priority!

Ron in Surrey
Ron in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Paykal dishwasher tepair

These guys are amazing. Very prompt and professional. Steven Coleman serviced our drawer Paykal dishwashers and was exemplary. Will definitely call them first if I need to in the future. Highly recommended!

More about Priority Appliance Service Ltd

Priority Appliance Service is Vancouver’s premier high end appliance service and repair company. A consistent commitment to quality has made Priority the preferred service company of dealers and manufacturers who work closely with the city’s leading builders, architects and designers.
Please refer to our website for a list of brands we are able to assist you with.